To That One Guest - II

TTOG: You came up to the counter stating that you had a mobile order.
Me: I'm sorry, ma'am. We don't have mobile ordering.
You: Uh, yeah you do. I paid for it & everything.
Me: No ma'am, we have no way of taking a mobile order.
You: Yes, you DO! I ordered it from THIS STORE! See?!
*shows me the mobile order app with our location*
Me: Yes, ma'am, but it also says "mobile not available - choose another location"
You: But I PAID already! Just give me my drink!
Me: Actually, you haven't paid because you didn't choose a location. We CAN make you your drink but you WILL need to pay.
You: NO! I ALREADY PAID & I'm NOT paying again!
Me: I'm sorry, we don't have mobile but we can make your drink.
You: You're NOT getting it, you idiot!

And neither did you, moron.

TTOG: look, you complained about the cart attendant taking too long to come over and help load your two 40-pounds of cat litter in the car. Guess who’s the closest person to you who can do that? Oh right.

Me.

Yeah, these cat litters in total almost weigh the same as me, but I can lift (bro). This 4’10” little guy can put your heavy shit in the back, so stop back pedaling and questioning why they would have me the do carry-out. Spare me the pity lady and let’s just get it done already

TTOG: The store closes at midnight, asshole. Midnight. Why were you roaming and using the restroom on the second level when we closed it at 11:45 PM? Operator even announced the store would be closing all the way until it is midnight.

Thanks to your inconsiderate gesture, you were the last guest I rang up past midnight. You even had the audacity to go and grab something from the shelf without telling me. I didn’t clock out until 12:30 AM.

Had my coworker not taken me home, I would have either taken the bus or worse walk home

TTOG: You came thru with your monster of a dog (you said it was a Pyrenees) knocking chairs over in my cafe.
When someone pointed out his vest you said he was your 'emotional support animal' & they asked about what kind of training it entailed.
You said all you had to do was send off for a 'certificate' & a vest without doing any training while your hairy beast kept banging into fixtures & knocking things over.
Meanwhile, you kept staring at the barista preparing your drink & kept making changes until we were quite glad to see you go.
You are the definitions of 'high maintenance', a bad example of service animals & a general pain in the ass.

The other day a homeless man came in with his dog to buy a large icee and when I was ringing him up he turned around to the table behind him and sat his dog on it so his hands could be free to search through his backpack for his money 🥴 I’m like ok first of all dogs aren’t even allowed in here, your dog also lives outside so it’s probably dirtier than most dogs, you then placed it on a table where people eat, and then I stood there and watched him dig around his backpack for I kid you not at least 5 minutes only to finally hand me a gift card that didn’t have any money on it. He then argued with me saying that there should be $50 on that gift card and then pretended to dig around in his backpack some more until I put his large cup back, gave him a small cup and said dude just have the icee. I know that was his goal all along to not pay for it and I really didn’t want to give it to him but the line was starting to build and I didn’t want to make a scene over two dollars and some change. But you’re not gonna finesse a large out of me sir!

ttog in another store, no, having my car keys on my belt loop does not mean I work here. I don't understand that logic.
I can kind of understand the logic since it's a pretty good tell for when someone is a TL/ETL at the stores I've worked at. Never had a guest make that jump in logic, but I've definitely used it to spot leadership when working outside my home store.

I can kind of understand the logic since it's a pretty good tell for when someone is a TL/ETL at the stores I've worked at. Never had a guest make that jump in logic, but I've definitely used it to spot leadership when working outside my home store.

Fair point, I guess I can see that. But it wasn't even like bulky sets of store keys.. it was just my car keys. While shopping in a grey Mickey Mouse hoodie. Lol.

Last edited:
Dear Bathroom Karen,

Yes, I'm taking a shit. Yes- it does smell. Not everyone poops like flowers. I get that I probably change my diet but nevertheless I do have IBS. Sorry 🤷‍♀️ Don't like smelly bathrooms then use the family restroom.
OMG - I hate pooping in a public bathroom mostly for this reason. Plus, one time I did a courtesy flush halfway thru (to minimize the smell) and the damn toilet water sprayed all over my rear. I was scarred. 😆

Try Poopouri for smell, making a nest of toilet paper of the water for sound. That's if you care. I'm always horribly embarrassed with my own defecation in a public restroom.

To those two guests: You're two of my favorite guests for a reason & it's always great when I see you in my line because no matter how shitty the guests in front of you are, you'll always leave me with a smile.
You went above & beyond today with your sweet gift & it just reinforces how much you two mean to me.
Thanks for adding some sunshine to my day :D

TTOG: Yes, the Tracfone card you attempted to buy is considered a prepaid card and no, it's not eligible for any discounts or coupons; it says as much on the back of the coupon. No, I can't and won't give you a discount on the card because you think you deserve it, that's not how it works. Please learn to read the fine print. I'm only doing my job and following the rules. 🙄.

It's going to be a fun next 10 days. People suck.

TTOG: Yes, it sucks when the website says we have something we don't have. The SETL can't do a fucking thing about it, so how about stop yelling at her about it?
TTOG's daughter: I'm sorry your dad is such an asshole. I'd say he's setting a bad example, but your cross-armed, eyes-on-floor-in-embarrassment pose clearly showed you know he's being an asshole, and I'm sorry you had to feel humiliated in public because your dad is an asshole. I hope he's less of an asshole at home.

Last edited:
To that group of kids that were horsing around on the not 1, not 2, but 3 Caroline’s carts: I feel bad for you that this is the best way you can spend your Sunday night. When I was your age, I would see a movie, have friends over to play video games, and play sports outside. And thanks for making it obvious you guys weren’t actually disabled, it made my job easier to kick you out.

Back