To That One Guest - II

No, I will not spray this mixture of bleach and water on your bare hands.
I leave my bottle in my bagging area (of the 4 bag hooks at the register, I consistently use only 2 – the top and bottom one nearest the scanner, and the bottom one furthest from the scanner for the large bags) in front of my top, unused bag hook.

As I go to spray my next paper towel to wipe down my credit card machine and the check writing platform, this Guest snatches my bleach/water bottle and sprays his hands and I gave him the most disgusted/shocked look ever.

Rude! But second of all, dude, do you want to peel off your skin????

I leave my bottle in my bagging area (of the 4 bag hooks at the register, I consistently use only 2 – the top and bottom one nearest the scanner, and the bottom one furthest from the scanner for the large bags) in front of my top, unused bag hook.

As I go to spray my next paper towel to wipe down my credit card machine and the check writing platform, this Guest snatches my bleach/water bottle and sprays his hands and I gave him the most disgusted/shocked look ever.

Rude! But second of all, dude, do you want to peel off your skin????
Tell him that was bleach in there :)

I had people today taking my bottle of cleaner out of my cart and my paper towels and spraying their stuff left and right every time I turned my back. Never thought I would have to yell “MA’AM STOP TOUCHING MY THINGS THAT IS NOT FOR YOU TO USE” so many times in my damn life!!!!! This stimulus check brought all the freaking crazies in today. These people are NOT house trained!!!

I had people today taking my bottle of cleaner out of my cart and my paper towels and spraying their stuff left and right every time I turned my back. Never thought I would have to yell “MA’AM STOP TOUCHING MY THINGS THAT IS NOT FOR YOU TO USE” so many times in my damn life!!!!! This stimulus check brought all the freaking crazies in today. These people are NOT house trained!!!
Never let it out of your sight/hand. Or write “TEAM MEMBER USE ONLY” on it. Not that that will help.

TTOLadyInTheBathroom: I seriously hope you didn't touch anything after you exited your stall. Just because you're wearing gloves, doesn't mean you skip washing your hands! Especially after you've just gone to the bathroom. You're part of the problem and one of the reasons COVID spreads. 🙄🤢🤮

Just thinking about it makes me ill.

I'm never answering guest service calls again....

Aside from all the Betty's and Martha's who can't figure out how drive up works....

And Karen her damn 20 questions about returns , bags being left behind and soda stream

Low and behold this call that is my final straw

Me" Target Guest Service"

Guest " Where are you located at?"

Me" This street and that street"

Guest " This road"

Me " You want this road Target"

Then the call gets really weird...

Guest " oooh yeah this road.... (bunch of moaning)"

I hung up 😳

TTOG: Hey, idiot!

Did you know that when you place an order for pick up, you have to come into the store to get it? Yeah, you can’t just pull up to the curb and yell at TMs taking out drive up orders that you’ve been waiting for 15 minutes. How are we supposed to know you’re here? We can’t read your minds!

TTOG: Hey, idiot!

Did you know that when you place an order for pick up, you have to come into the store to get it? Yeah, you can’t just pull up to the curb and yell at TMs taking out drive up orders that you’ve been waiting for 15 minutes. How are we supposed to know you’re here? We can’t read your minds!
At our store they call and yell over at those bringing out for others. I asked if the requested pick up or drive up, they always say they don't know. Next I ask if they booked on the app or on the computer. The answer is always on the computer. I tell them they have to book through the app and they have to designate drive up. I will bring there stuff this time but unless they book on the app and specify drive up they will have to come into the store to pick up there order. I also tell them that it may take another 5 plus minutes as anyone here or who has indicated they are on their way would have priority before someone could bring their order.

I just tell them to open the app, order a pack of gum for drive up, say you're here under that order and GS will bring everything out to you. Right now, we always have two TMs on drive-ups, one just for in-store pickups, a cart attendant, a cart wiper-downer/counter to make sure we don't reach our completely unrealistic "limit" of guests in the store, and an SETL all on the schedule at once.

They can't even be bothered to answer the phone at the desk, but come on. Someone can't just take the order out? So, if I answer that call because I'm annoyed by the ringing phone, it's order a pack of gum and they'll come rushing right out.

I'm never answering guest service calls again....

Aside from all the Betty's and Martha's who can't figure out how drive up works....

And Karen her damn 20 questions about returns , bags being left behind and soda stream

Low and behold this call that is my final straw

Me" Target Guest Service"

Guest " Where are you located at?"

Me" This street and that street"

Guest " This road"

Me " You want this road Target"

Then the call gets really weird...

Guest " oooh yeah this road.... (bunch of moaning)"

I hung up 😳
Giving directions is so hot.

Maybe your voice. I took a pizza order once, when I hung up a coworker said that I make love with my voice.
🍻 I used to do the closing announcements when the phone was at the fitting room - one TM nicknamed me "The Voice", and others have said I sound smooth, soothing, lovely, and angelic - maybe I should look into creating some ASMR videos for YouTube. 😊

TTOShipt shopper: I was trying to work a uboat (in grocery today, an unfamiliar area).
You kept asking me where items were & I was doing searches on my zebra because I DON'T NORMALLY WORK GROCERY!!!
You slowed me down & expected me to walk you to every area; when we didn't have something you acted as if it was my fault.
Bitch, I'm NOT doing your shopping for you & I hope your shop times are in the toilet. :mad:

Back