To That One Guest - II

I worry about all the diabetic people not having adequate rubbing alcohol because other people are wanting a disinfectant. 🙁 Lots of things disinfect a lot of things, but most you don't want to rub on your skin prior to sticking a needle all the way into the fat layer. Diabetics are limited on what they can use.
Yup , have a friend in this situation whose always like buy me alcohol prep pads if you see them. I will never say no

TTOG: No ma'am, the child size mannequin next to the adult male mannequin in the family matching moment is NOT an attempt to normalize pedophilia. Keep your crazy on the inside and move on out of my building please!
It's going to make her head explode when she sees a dad helping his young daughter buy a swimsuit or school uniform by being in the fitting room with her.

It's going to make her head explode when she sees a dad helping his young daughter buy a swimsuit or school uniform by being in the fitting room with her.
Right? I helped a dad pick out a few bras for his young daughters, she would have flipped. Poor guy even made a point of telling me his wheelchair bound wife was in the next dept over picking out some other things (which she was), but he shouldn't have felt the need to do that.

Windex does not contain methanol. It does contain ammonia and some other things you don't want to ingest, but if you're drinking Windex, you are probably already at least somewhat brain damaged already.
How about cleaning the glass doors, inside and out, of the popcorn popper with Windex? This was NOT done at my store but at another retail job I had years ago. Once I knew that, I quit buying popcorn there. Seemed to taste fine, but I'm thinking Windex isn't food-safe and it grossed me out. And when I worked Food Avenue for a brief stint, I don't recall using glass cleaner to clean the popcorn popper doors.

My store has a shitload of rubbing alcohol. Doesn't sell. Glass cleaner sells better. Seriously, we can't keep Windex in stock.
Wish we could get more than a case or two of rubbing alcohol; got some in today and I bet it'll be gone by tomorrow.
And what's up with Windex? Has everyone gone on a window-cleaning binge while on quarantine? Those shelves are empty at my store too.

Not one roll of paper towels in my local Dog 30 mins ago. Plenty of Rubbing alcohol. They have the square cardboard containers of MP ice cream, 1.75 qts for less $ than the oval shaped containers that hold 1.5 qts. Dog going retro yes??

Going back to my milk bucket and bull post, when I said the word "here" for clarification I was not referring to the Breakroom folks, I was referring to neighbors around my area.

Not one roll of paper towels in my local Dog 30 mins ago. Plenty of Rubbing alcohol. They have the square cardboard containers of MP ice cream, 1.75 qts for less $ than the oval shaped containers that hold 1.5 qts. Dog going retro yes??
I'm snatching a pack of Bounty paper towels whenever I see them - today there was one 8 pack left, aside from some two-packs. Grabbed it. We go through a lot of paper towels in my house.

Next will be cans of ripe olives. They will fly off the shelf. Article in the tabloids states they can be dried and smoked yielding quite the buzz. Also when sliced and still moist they are effective skin tag removers. Loads of 70% isopropyl, plenty of t-paper, no Forumula 409 or paper towels. Some Americans are such fools.

A very dry Italian red.....indeed. Don't laugh about the coffee idea! Coffee companies know Americans (and others) are hooked on the brown bean. They could very easily fabricate an artificial shortage and capitalize on it. Negative Nancy Captain you say? Not really, just a general knowledge of microeconomics. May be a prudent idea to stock up on the java prior to the flu season. You'll use it, it won't go to waste, it won't spoil. BTW has anyone tried the Costco house brand Colombian? Good price.

A very dry Italian red.....indeed. Don't laugh about the coffee idea! Coffee companies know Americans (and others) are hooked on the brown bean. They could very easily fabricate an artificial shortage and capitalize on it. Negative Nancy Captain you say? Not really, just a general knowledge of microeconomics. May be a prudent idea to stock up on the java prior to the flu season. You'll use it, it won't go to waste, it won't spoil. BTW has anyone tried the Costco house brand Colombian? Good price.
Costco Colombian is awesome.

Back