To That One Guest - II

It's probably because they're bringing their kids in there to use the restroom and if it's a young enough boy, he probably hasn't learned to aim.
Nope, women truly are that disgusting.

I worked in nice restaurants, fast food joints & department stores from 1977 until 2020. The women's restrooms are ALWAYS dirtier than the Men's restrooms. Women are filthy.

Reshop Ninja

Softlines Dps
Nope, women truly are that disgusting.

I worked in nice restaurants, fast food joints & department stores from 1977 until 2020. The women's restrooms are ALWAYS dirtier than the Men's restrooms. Women are filthy.
I've seen restrooms stalls right after a child has used it and have avoided using one because of the fresh pee all over the seat. I have yet to see that happen when a woman uses the toilet.

I've seen restrooms stalls right after a child has used it and have avoided using one because of the fresh pee all over the seat. I have yet to see that happen when a woman uses the toilet.
I am old & have worked retail & restaurants since 1977. The things I have cleaned up in women's restrooms are beyond disgusting. Kids don't get blood on the walls, floors & seats. Kids don't spread toilet paper on the seat & pee all over the seat & then leave the soggy toilet paper on the seat. I stand by my comment.

TTOG, I don’t want to talk you you from my stall while I’m using the restroom and believe it or not I don’t care if the air dryers are worse than paper.
🙂
”Those dryers spread germs……GERMS!” She hollered at me as I noped the heck out of these.
I like to tell them that if they've washed their hands correctly there shouldn't be any germs spreading.🙂