To That One Guest - II

It's probably because they're bringing their kids in there to use the restroom and if it's a young enough boy, he probably hasn't learned to aim.
Nope, women truly are that disgusting.

I worked in nice restaurants, fast food joints & department stores from 1977 until 2020. The women's restrooms are ALWAYS dirtier than the Men's restrooms. Women are filthy.

Nope, women truly are that disgusting.

I worked in nice restaurants, fast food joints & department stores from 1977 until 2020. The women's restrooms are ALWAYS dirtier than the Men's restrooms. Women are filthy.
I've seen restrooms stalls right after a child has used it and have avoided using one because of the fresh pee all over the seat. I have yet to see that happen when a woman uses the toilet.

I've seen restrooms stalls right after a child has used it and have avoided using one because of the fresh pee all over the seat. I have yet to see that happen when a woman uses the toilet.
I am old & have worked retail & restaurants since 1977. The things I have cleaned up in women's restrooms are beyond disgusting. Kids don't get blood on the walls, floors & seats. Kids don't spread toilet paper on the seat & pee all over the seat & then leave the soggy toilet paper on the seat. I stand by my comment.

TTOG, I don’t want to talk you you from my stall while I’m using the restroom and believe it or not I don’t care if the air dryers are worse than paper.
🙂
”Those dryers spread germs……GERMS!” She hollered at me as I noped the heck out of these.
I like to tell them that if they've washed their hands correctly there shouldn't be any germs spreading.🙂

TTOG - if you're going to ask me where an item is and you describe it to me in enough detail (but still don't know a brand name) that I know exactly what you're talking about... please don't flip out saying that isn't where it is and no one in this store knows anything. Maybe if YOU knew something, such as the brand name of an item you just LOVE SO MUCH, we wouldn't even be having this discussion. I guarantee it was a Walmart brand item or something we don't even carry at Target. :rolleyes:

TTOG - if you're going to ask me where an item is and you describe it to me in enough detail (but still don't know a brand name) that I know exactly what you're talking about... please don't flip out saying that isn't where it is and no one in this store knows anything. Maybe if YOU knew something, such as the brand name of an item you just LOVE SO MUCH, we wouldn't even be having this discussion. I guarantee it was a Walmart brand item or something we don't even carry at Target. :rolleyes:

That reminds me...TTOG: No matter how much you insist, I assure you we did not used to carry Equate brand makeup removal wipes at this store. No, we don't have them in the back. No, we will not be getting them in again. Yes, you can call coporate and ask that they be carried "again," if you feel like wasting more of your time. Sure, I can call for another team member who knows what they're talking about because now that you've finally realized the guy putting blenders on the shelf might not be the most knowledgeable about makeup. I can let a beauty TM reitierate that we don't sell Equate brand makeup removal wipes. Never have. Never will.

TTOG who wouldn't get off his phone: I just happened to start grinding 5 lbs of cold brew - coarse setting, of course ;) - so I hope you had fun trying to talk over the racket before finally hanging up.

TTOTHER guest who managed to ask for the several items I (& everyone else) was out of: You finally asked "Well, what DO you have?!" to which I replied "Everything ELSE!"

That reminds me...TTOG: No matter how much you insist, I assure you we did not used to carry Equate brand makeup removal wipes at this store. No, we don't have them in the back. No, we will not be getting them in again. Yes, you can call coporate and ask that they be carried "again," if you feel like wasting more of your time. Sure, I can call for another team member who knows what they're talking about because now that you've finally realized the guy putting blenders on the shelf might not be the most knowledgeable about makeup. I can let a beauty TM reitierate that we don't sell Equate brand makeup removal wipes. Never have. Never will.

The best is when you're in beauty and they literally walk you to the aisle and show you the shelf location of where the item used to be. 😂 Ma'am, I promise you, even if I didn't do these revisions myself, I know for a fact we don't sell Equate anything here and never have. 😂

The best is when you're in beauty and they literally walk you to the aisle and show you the shelf location of where the item used to be. 😂 Ma'am, I promise you, even if I didn't do these revisions myself, I know for a fact we don't sell Equate anything here and never have. 😂
Equate makeup is sold at Wally World & amazon.

TTOG: I understand your computer told you that Target sells Amana over the stove microwaves, but all my searches in our target systems says we do not. You insisting your computer is right isn't going to change that fact that we don't carry it. When I search google, it says what you want is at bestbuy. Do I really need to "call a manager" to tell you the same thing?

TTOG: I understand your computer told you that Target sells Amana over the stove microwaves, but all my searches in our target systems says we do not. You insisting your computer is right isn't going to change that fact that we don't carry it. When I search google, it says what you want is at bestbuy. Do I really need to "call a manager" to tell you the same thing?
I hated those people. "Where is..." We don't carry it. "But when I googled where I could buy it..." Don't you have a freaking clue as to how paid internet advertising works??

Oh, god, the people who show me the Google SERP for the item they searched, with the images at the top, and somehow seem to think that's any actual indicator of what Target carries, now, and in our store.

Oh, god, the people who show me the Google SERP for the item they searched, with the images at the top, and somehow seem to think that's any actual indicator of what Target carries, now, and in our store.
Amen to this (even though I don't know what SERP is). It happened just today - looked it up and none of the area stores carry the product the guest was looking for, which we supposedly carry. Ug.
So, out of curiosity, just looked it up on my computer and it is carried at Target.com. Not the same as in store. Ug again.

I saw brands not carried in store or Target.com, but Target was one of the hits. Yet if you really looked closely, the Target ad hit showed something comparable, not that brand.

Maybe asking too much, but people ought to read details and think critically before rushing off towards the first hit.

SERP= search engine result page

And, Tessa, yes, that's exactly it. The image shows a Target logo at the bottom, and they don't bother to actually click in and find out that, no, actually that product and Target don't actually exist together in any current (or former, or future) universe, let alone at the store the person is currently standing in.

See also: people relying on social media or map apps for current Target hours, and dishing out hell on our SETL about our hours being "wrong on the website" when, no, Target.com had the right hours, but whatever app they were using hadn't updated for COVID hours.

TTOG: I heard you the first four times you said that you were an attorney. The fifth time was, in my humble opinion, unnecessary.

I am just so god damn full of sorry that we double scanned one of your things, and I wouldn't want you to think I'm only sorry because you're an attorney.

Some might say that our interaction was a hostage negotiation between your malignant narcissism and the last molecule of my pride. But I beg to differ. Your persistent abuse is the only way we will ever learn to stop disappointing you.

Last edited:
TTOG: I told you we can't scan the QR code for Starbucks because our system doesn't recognize it, that it's currently only used at Starbucks corp stores.
You insisted that you've used it here every. single. time. that you've come in.
I scanned it & turned my screen to show you that it DOESN'T WORK before you finally used another payment & demanded the receipt so you could get it added to your SB app.
This was in front of a long-ass line too.
Hope you enjoy decaf, bitch.

I don't it. If I'm in a long line and someone ahead of me is being an ass while hogging the cashier, I'd start with the loud catty comments, and I think a lot of other people would too. Where are those people when there's wenches like this?

Bad form. You have no idea what dietary needs anyone has. I never think that anyone should mess with another person's food order. Switching someone to decaf that didn't order it may sound harmless, but the beans have a higher fat content and could potentially mess with someone's health.
I'm not a fan of that either. A lot of people get headaches if they don't get their caffeine. Not really healthy I suppose but it is best to not mess with food and drink.

Back