To That One Guest - II

Look man, you’re committing gift card fraud and it’s our store policy to limit your fucking transactions and swipes/beeps. You purchase all the gift cards in one transaction, you can’t separate it. You only have 3 swipes/beeps with either the same card or a different one for each swipe/beep. Once the third one hits, you’re out. Come back tomorrow. That’s it.

Really, no need to throw a tantrum and call me faggot. You’re not even my type, bro. Chill out

How many fucking New Day shirts does this twat need? Is she just sitting at her fucking computer, mindlessly clicking every single thing that comes on screen?

Like, with this much crap, it's a cursory glance through the department and then INF. I'm not spensing 12 hours just so twatgoblin gets her 50 shirts
That makes me sad - c'mon, let's hunt down those shirts together!

How many fucking New Day shirts does this twat need? Is she just sitting at her fucking computer, mindlessly clicking every single thing that comes on screen?

Like, with this much crap, it's a cursory glance through the department and then INF. I'm not spensing 12 hours just so twatgoblin gets her 50 shirts

Love your posts!

Softlines or Style or whatever they are called now thanks you. Chances are she'd have returned 45 to 48 of them, with the tags taken off the shirts and maybe brought back with the shirts.

Or what’s popular in my area, returning a bag full of clothes that all need to be defected because they reek of weed. If you’re going to hotbox your car that’s great for you but please don’t do it with stuff you don’t plan on keeping in there!!
How are we not denying this???

To those innumerable guests. At the beginning of the transaction, I ask you if it will be on your RedCard. You say yes, then proceed to pull out pretty much everything except a RedCard. If I bring this to your attention, you tell me that you thought I said "Will this be on your credit card?" This is disingenuous, as RedCard and credit card sound nothing alike. You are just saying it to avoid hearing the RedCard sales pitch, and in a perfect world, I would be allowed to press perjury charges.

To those innumerable guests. At the beginning of the transaction, I ask you if it will be on your RedCard. You say yes, then proceed to pull out pretty much everything except a RedCard. If I bring this to your attention, you tell me that you thought I said "Will this be on your credit card?" This is disingenuous, as RedCard and credit card sound nothing alike. You are just saying it to avoid hearing the RedCard sales pitch, and in a perfect world, I would be allowed to press perjury charges.
Go right into the redcard speil anyways lol

ttog just an idea here, but maybe you could have checked if those new shoes will fit your child while you were still shopping. instead of waiting until you're halfway through ringing up your order at sco with a line behind you to have her take her shoes off and try them on. but like I said, just an idea 🤷‍♀️

Back