To That One Guest - II

Trespassed for a year.
a year is far too lenient wtf
yeah I was just gonna say should've been trespassed for life.

also get a load of this interaction... the stupidity...

“If you vote for Biden, you’re going to be in Nazi Germany. That’s what it’s going to be like,” the woman wearing the Nazi flag says back at one point.

“You’re literally wearing a Nazi flag right now,” a woman off-screen tells her.

And are they, really? Is someone watching the entrance cameras at all times with a wall of pictures of people banned from the store ready to swoop in and kick them out? Does the register reject their transaction? How do the mechanics work of actually banning people? Somehow I doubt if they went to the Walmart in the next town over anyone would bat any eye (assuming they don't sport the Nazi flag again).

And are they, really? Is someone watching the entrance cameras at all times with a wall of pictures of people banned from the store ready to swoop in and kick them out? Does the register reject their transaction? How do the mechanics work of actually banning people? Somehow I doubt if they went to the Walmart in the next town over anyone would bat any eye (assuming they don't sport the Nazi flag again).
Yeah i mean there’s not a swat team that’s gonna swarm if they enter. I think it’s more so if they cause any more trouble they can just have them arrested for trespassing

perhaps they could close their Walmart accounts, if they have any

So you know how each store has that one tm that is a veteran and if they call for an LOD its something legit not like "tHe CuStOoomeR waNTs tO kNoW HoW cIRCLe wORkS?"

So I happen to be walking by so I tell their TL that I'll take care of it.

Karen see's the cooler picture below is under the shelf label clearly listed as [Sun Squad Float $7.00] and she wants to buy this $49 cooler for this price. I explain that we must of flexed the item over and forgot to change the labels.
She goes-
" you have to sell it to me for that price"
I explain no I actually don't because Im basically giving it away and you can clearly see it's a mistake. I offer $20 off as an inconvenience and then she is like what about $15 for both. Still tell her no...$30. Then she is like we will see what corporate says...takes picture. Then goes I want your name tag too but not your face- that's rude 🤦🏼‍♀️
So I don't know if she said that as a scare tactic but I don't flinch or budge when she says that and walk away.

Let's say she calls guest relations, the most she would get is a $25 gift card 🤣

I ain't stupid. ...
Apparently she is because she could have bought the cooler for $30 then complain and with the gift card got it for basically $5. 🤷🏼‍♀️
SmartSelect_20200729-184004_Target.jpg

TTOG: Remember that one time all the registers went down and everyone was screaming and angry and I was the only GSTL on shift trying to deal with the chaos and not burst out in tears and yet you came up to me and asked me to check out your groceries and when I explained that all the registers were down --you still insisted that I needed to help check you out because you had liver disease and couldn't stand for long periods of time and only had just a few items so maybe I could just give you the items for free and then asked me if I knew "anyone who would be willing to donate a liver to you?" Thank you for memorable experience.

TTOG: I'm not able to watch for lines every second of my shift. If you see an open register, take it. I promise I've wiped them down. Had I not been in the middle of assisting a guest, I would've told you it was OK to come in. Don't get uptight with me because I didn't give you a signal to come in. I know we have signs that say wait, but if there's one or two people at the registers, just come through.

TTOG: I don’t care if you read stories online about other customers successfully buying limited edition GI Joe dolls before the release date. I’m enforcing the street date whether you like it or not. The register wouldn’t even let you buy it. Go ahead, ask the Tech TM too, he’ll say the same thing.

Tell them to find out where those people online got it and go there, too. You're sure there would be some left! You can check your handheld and tell them so. They better hurry!

TTOG: Thanks for opening up the Gerber puffs for your son to eat while you shopped and discarding the wrapper on the floor with a few rogue puffs as well. And also for then opening up a two pack of snack containers to put the puffs in, you know, so your SON wouldn't make a mess. 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️

At least she bought all the items she opened! 😆

Throw their disgusting fat asses out of the store forever. I want to get an embossed Merle Haggard mask with a picture of a guitar.

Ttog-

Guest " Do you carry popsicle sticks?"

Me "yes, in our arts and crafts"

Guest blankley stares at me

Me "By the coloring books and pens"

Guest " No I was looking for popsicles"

Me " they are right here"

Guest just stands there even more confused

Guest " I was looking for push pops"

🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

TTOG: Thanks for opening up the Gerber puffs for your son to eat while you shopped and discarding the wrapper on the floor with a few rogue puffs as well. And also for then opening up a two pack of snack containers to put the puffs in, you know, so your SON wouldn't make a mess. 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️

At least she bought all the items she opened! 😆
Let me tell you, guests leaving garbage and Starbucks cups around would make me angry on any normal day. But with all this COVID stuff going around, it’s flat out dangerous and negligent. Tonight, I had to throw out three empty Starbucks cups and a half eaten apple that was starting to rot. At least they left the apple on a paper towel :rolleyes:

And of course, I wiped the surfaces they were sitting on with those heavy duty sani wipes, as well as my own hands.

Let me tell you, guests leaving garbage and Starbucks cups around would make me angry on any normal day. But with all this COVID stuff going around, it’s flat out dangerous and negligent. Tonight, I had to throw out three empty Starbucks cups and a half eaten apple that was starting to rot. At least they left the apple on a paper towel :rolleyes:

And of course, I wiped the surfaces they were sitting on with those heavy duty sani wipes, as well as my own hands.

Consumption of food or beverages is not supposed to be allowed in stores right now. Target stores were supposed to get a sign stating as much and baristas should be telling guests to purchase their Target items first, then come get their drinks upon leaving the store.

However, we have noticed a return of the abandoned Starbucks cups everywhere too. 😡

TTOG: I was leaving for the day & you stopped me to rave about the drink I made you a few days ago.
In particular, you were pleased with the options I offered & my patience.
I said that it was the sole purpose of an establishment that prides itself on hand-made drinks.
I was tired but your compliment gave me a lift for the rest of my day :)

I overheard the most Karen thing tonight. A guest was complaining about the store closing before she found everything she wanted, and was like “why even let me in the door close to closing if I can’t even get what I need, it’s kinda like, an injustice, you know?”.

Well maybe if you planned your night better you would have plenty of time to get everything you needed.

There were two of us on register, just before 9pm, when a middle-aged lady and her elderly mother (with her oxygen tank) just rolled up the aisle, and needed help to unload two overflowing carts ... it took until 9:20pm to finish checking them out

Back