To That One Guest - II

I had some really gross ones. Someone returned a blue and white skirt with a big red spot on the butt...and GS sent it back in the reshop.

I had someone drop a used bladder control pad in a fitting room, well enough hidden that I didn't see it but obvious enough that the family with a couple of toddlers found it.

A woman rushed into a fitting room with a baby and I stupidly assumed she wanted a private place to nurse. Nope it was the other end of the baby that needed servicing. And then the diaper was dropped in the fitting room trashcan when she and the husband left.

But hands down grossest was the swim suit a guest brought me to defect out. Someone had sharted and put it back. I know it wasn't the guest because it was dried.
Oh the fitting room is a treasure trove of human grossness. I've found used sanitary pads and tampons, dirty diapers, clothes peed on, puddles of pee on the floor, not to mention food wrappers and half-full beverage cups. Apparently common human decency is just too hard for some people.

Oh the fitting room is a treasure trove of human grossness. I've found used sanitary pads and tampons, dirty diapers, clothes peed on, puddles of pee on the floor, not to mention food wrappers and half-full beverage cups. Apparently common human decency is just too hard for some people.
What got me was the skirt. GS sent it back like it wasn't a thing. Who cares if there's blood right where a sitting woman had a flood moment. GS sent back a lot of stuff they shouldn't have. One person sent back loose underwear, argued that it was fine because the tag was still on. I said "They take them home and try them on because they can't try them on here, and they return it if the panties don't fit right." The woman, yes woman, had no concept of that and that's why she allowed an underwear return when my store had a hard rule of no underwear returns.

Can't believe I forgot a gross one that happened recently. Called over a TM to look at it, just because I could hardly believe it. Found what appeared to be an already worn sanitary or bladder protection pad behind cans of men's shaving cream. I say "appeared" because there wasn't any visible fluid on it, but it was creased in a way that looked worn. So someone pulled it out of their pants while in the aisle and placed it where it wasn't easily seen? Alternatively, they removed it while in the family restroom by the pharmacy and, instead of throwing it in the trash can right there, brought it out to the floor?
People can be so disgusting.

TTOG: Seriously? You've been driving to hour store from a city over an hour away every day for a week to see if we have a particular Halloween cat toy out yet that you have to have? You are so serious about this that you know exactly which endcap in our store this toy is supposed to go on? That endcap got set today and lo and behold your oh so needed cat toy wasn't on it. So, you confronted a TM in another department who at that particular time had a U-boat full of ceramic dinnerware shelves, a 3 tier full of plastic dinnerware, for shelves on the floor, a hip printer in one hand and a stack of kitchen towels in the other to ask if we had the toy in the back? Are you fucking serious with this shit, Karen? No, if it's not out, we don't have it or it's buried in some impossible to find box somewhere in the back. For fuck's sake. No, I'm not going to go digging for a fucking cat toy.

P.S. We have that toy. I know it. I saw it this morning. My backroom aisle is next to pets. Our PP1 TL had that particular toy in a 3 tier when she went to go set that endcap. I have no idea what happened to it after that and do not care.

TTOG: was it worth it to cuss and swear in front of other guests because I couldn't fix your phone? Was it worth my ETL kicking you out and telling you to never come back?

So this old bastard comes in, pulls out his flip phone and another flip phone and says he wants me to "make a sim card" with all of the contacts from his other phone. He wants to have two but he doesn't want the second one activated. St first he got mad because I wasn't the team member who helped him last time (wow go figure more than one person works here) and demands the team member who helped him before come in to help. I tell him we're not on call so I'll have to help him. Anyways, sometimes you can port numbers to a sim card but on this phone you can't. I tell him he needs a memory card, and for literally half an hour he shouts at me about how that isn't what he wants. So he calls his phone company and they say exactly what I said which makes him more angry. By this point he's shouting expletives in the middle of the fucking store because consumer cellular won't help him. So he hangs up and turns to me and says he'll buy the memory card. By this point my team lead is texting me asking if I want him kicked out and I say no, not yet. I'm enjoying making him mad. He ends up buying a memory card but lo and behold it's 64 gb and we don't have smaller ones that are compatible. So I refund his money and he calls me a "ginger douchebag" and that he would strangle me if he could. So my team lead tells him to leave but he doesn't, so she calls security and he finally gets nervous and leaves, calling us random swear words as he goes out.

TTOG: was it worth it to cuss and swear in front of other guests because I couldn't fix your phone? Was it worth my ETL kicking you out and telling you to never come back?

So this old bastard comes in, pulls out his flip phone and another flip phone and says he wants me to "make a sim card" with all of the contacts from his other phone. He wants to have two but he doesn't want the second one activated. St first he got mad because I wasn't the team member who helped him last time (wow go figure more than one person works here) and demands the team member who helped him before come in to help. I tell him we're not on call so I'll have to help him. Anyways, sometimes you can port numbers to a sim card but on this phone you can't. I tell him he needs a memory card, and for literally half an hour he shouts at me about how that isn't what he wants. So he calls his phone company and they say exactly what I said which makes him more angry. By this point he's shouting expletives in the middle of the fucking store because consumer cellular won't help him. So he hangs up and turns to me and says he'll buy the memory card. By this point my team lead is texting me asking if I want him kicked out and I say no, not yet. I'm enjoying making him mad. He ends up buying a memory card but lo and behold it's 64 gb and we don't have smaller ones that are compatible. So I refund his money and he calls me a "ginger douchebag" and that he would strangle me if he could. So my team lead tells him to leave but he doesn't, so she calls security and he finally gets nervous and leaves, calling us random swear words as he goes out.

I mean douchebag I can understand but ginger is really uncalled for.
Nobody deserves that.

Can't believe I forgot a gross one that happened recently. Called over a TM to look at it, just because I could hardly believe it. Found what appeared to be an already worn sanitary or bladder protection pad behind cans of men's shaving cream. I say "appeared" because there wasn't any visible fluid on it, but it was creased in a way that looked worn. So someone pulled it out of their pants while in the aisle and placed it where it wasn't easily seen? Alternatively, they removed it while in the family restroom by the pharmacy and, instead of throwing it in the trash can right there, brought it out to the floor?
People can be so disgusting.
OMG. The one on the floor of the fitting room I could maybe understand, as I could possibly, maybe see it falling out and the guest not noticing it but this?....wtaff?

OMG. The one on the floor of the fitting room I could maybe understand, as I could possibly, maybe see it falling out and the guest not noticing it but this?....wtaff?
No offense but chicks are pretty gross. Like, not the functions, but the lack of awareness that no one wants to see your fluids everywhere.
Also, what's with the fucking hovering over toilets. Every time I clean the ladies room there's piss all over the seat, sometimes diaherrea too. Men's restrooms are ALWAYS cleaner in my experience

No offense but chicks are pretty gross. Like, not the functions, but the lack of awareness that no one wants to see your fluids everywhere.
Also, what's with the fucking hovering over toilets. Every time I clean the ladies room there's piss all over the seat, sometimes diaherrea too. Men's restrooms are ALWAYS cleaner in my experience
Yeah people are weird. Worried about sitting on a toilet seat but then don't wash their hands. Overuse the hand sanitizer and cart wipes but walk around maskless in crowds.

Because they'd rather do the more difficult hovering than take several seconds to use toilet paper to cover the seat like many women do or go bare (since it's your butt cheeks and upper thighs touching, not your genitals) like other women.

Because they'd rather do the more difficult hovering than take several seconds to use toilet paper to cover the seat like many women do or go bare (since it's your butt cheeks and upper thighs touching, not your genitals) like other women.
I take some tp and wipe the toilet quick just to get any moisture or hair off, then take a seat. You aren't going to catch a disease from sitting, and in fact hovering can cause issues with our pelvic muscles.

I take some tp and wipe the toilet quick just to get any moisture or hair off, then take a seat. You aren't going to catch a disease from sitting, and in fact hovering can cause issues with our pelvic muscles.
that's fucking stupid, doing something more difficult that results in literal piss going into your pants and on the floor instead of just wiping the seat.

The problem with hovering is most women don't know how to do it properly (namely lean forward a bit and tip your pelvis forward a bit so the stream goes down instead of forward, plus you have better balance) so they end up in a way grosser situation for themselves than if they just sat the fuck down.

I lived in a country where I peed in a hole for 2 years, and it's a bit of a learned skill. I don't hover unless it's a really bad port-a-potty or something, usually, but FFS it's not hard to do it properly.

It's probably because they're bringing their kids in there to use the restroom and if it's a young enough boy, he probably hasn't learned to aim.

Back