To That One Guest - II

The Captain would pay you to let me Captainize the teens. Give them a few paragraphs of Ft. Jackson, Columbia, S.C. in my 100 yd rifle range voice.
Come hang out next to the foot balls in sporting goods or the big bouncy balls in toys at about 6-8pm. Lol 😆 that's when we see them.

I scared my mobile rep cause " your never that loud".... I'm only that loud when its needed.

Quickly approach them, point directly at their snot filled nose and get loud and say YOU-----OUT it works most of the time
I once was talking to a coworker i was training near seasonal and just kinda talking about work process then was like yea they are just being kids and not doing any thing ...*boom ceiling tile hit by ball* hold that thought stay here.

I walked towards the aisle they were in and gave them the booming voice, they scattered in the 3 seconds they had before i passed the aisle. Another coworker saw them flee like cockroaches thru the toys cut thru and give me the thumbs up. They didn't come back for a month.

Lmao

Then there was a time one rode a bike into our SD.

That was hilarious, the police got involved on that one. And we grew more respect for the guy.

TTOG:
No, all of us around you don't really want to hear your phone conversation as you stroll up and down the aisles. Having your foul-mouthed friend on speaker complaining about his girlfriend is neither interesting nor helpful. Ditto hearing your equally foul-mouthed responses. The first time I was subjected to this truly special treat, I thought it was a one-off. But no! You were back again today for a repeat performance. Lovely!

Had that once. Guest walked the entire lengh of RTW multiple times, phone on speaker. She would occasionally take an item off the rack, hold it up for a few seconds as if considering, then put it back and keep walking. She was probably there 30-45 minutes doing that. The whole time she was talking to a friend trash talking a third person. She clearly wanted to be heard by as many people as possible. I bet your person wanted to be heard as well.

TTOG:
No, all of us around you don't really want to hear your phone conversation as you stroll up and down the aisles. Having your foul-mouthed friend on speaker complaining about his girlfriend is neither interesting nor helpful. Ditto hearing your equally foul-mouthed responses. The first time I was subjected to this truly special treat, I thought it was a one-off. But no! You were back again today for a repeat performance. Lovely!
Just complained about this in the shout box. I will never get used to loud public conversations. Why would anyone think it is ok to do this? It's so unbelievably common. Even if they are juicy, I'd still rather not hear them.

Just complained about this in the shout box. I will never get used to loud public conversations. Why would anyone think it is ok to do this? It's so unbelievably common. Even if they are juicy, I'd still rather not hear them.
I can't even get used to quiet ones over bluetooth. Like, can you not look directly at me while talking to the person in your ear, maybe? It's confusing. And extremely rude when checking out or at the service desk. People like that used to be considered mentally ill.

Had that once. Guest walked the entire lengh of RTW multiple times, phone on speaker. She would occasionally take an item off the rack, hold it up for a few seconds as if considering, then put it back and keep walking. She was probably there 30-45 minutes doing that. The whole time she was talking to a friend trash talking a third person. She clearly wanted to be heard by as many people as possible. I bet your person wanted to be heard as well.
You may very well be right. And that makes me think the person must have a very sad life indeed if this is what they *need* to do.

Back