To that one guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
"you guys should make it so you don't have to scan the deals yourself on cartwheel!!"

said a rather irritated soccer mom today.

Ugh, don't get me started on cartwheel.

Guests who put their stuff up and I start ringing it up, and then they take out their phone and start unbagging shit and scanning it, just no. Stop it.
If I have someone behind them or if we're on skeleton crew, I tell them that I'll be happy to suspend their transaction if they're not ready to pay right away, and hold their merch, and they can come back through my line when they're ready.

If they say no, then I tell them how much it is and put my hand out. If they ignore me, I suspend it and move their shit to the side and tell them we can resume the transaction when they're ready to check out.

I've literally moved to the next register forward and pulled the next guest in line with me when these cartwheel assholes hold them up. I don't know who these entitled bitches think they are, but that's just fucking inconsiderate.

I have not gotten a complaint yet doing this. Probably because I'm confident as hell doing this. Being authoritative, having a psychology degree which helps me read and direct people, and having a good speaking voice really help me get away with murder.

Ttog- when you bought beef jerky, you should have thought about the diapers your baby needed. Im sorry that I can't return the jerky but no receipt, no ID and no "wife's credit card" we can't do anything. I feel if you were really desperate for the diapers you would have gone back to the store across the street with the receipt you did have for them and get your diapers there.

Ttog- when you bought beef jerky, you should have thought about the diapers your baby needed. Im sorry that I can't return the jerky but no receipt, no ID and no "wife's credit card" we can't do anything. I feel if you were really desperate for the diapers you would have gone back to the store across the street with the receipt you did have for them and get your diapers there.

When a tweeker buys snacks, a bikini, and eyeliner, but puts back the formula because they can't afford it.

People suck.

TTOG: If you forgot you RedCard pin, that's *your* fault, not mine or the store's. Go ahead, bitch, cry and scream about how you've "gotta stop shopping here" and it'll be "The last Target ever sees of me.", but again, it's not anybody's fault but your own :rolleyes:

TTOG: If you forgot you RedCard pin, that's *your* fault, not mine or the store's. Go ahead, bitch, cry and scream about how you've "gotta stop shopping here" and it'll be "The last Target ever sees of me.", but again, it's not anybody's fault but your own :rolleyes:

Sounds like that guest needs a trip to the local mental health clinic! I mean, really, having a hissy fit at Target because she can't remember her pin??? Ugh, what the fuck is wrong with people?
Good riddance to bad apples.

YES!!! Had a woman today with 2 cases of beer & 3 bottles of wine today tell me she "couldn't afford" her baby's antibiotic. Wanted to smack her. It was $2!!!

Was she hot? I'd have bought it for her.

#nostandards

Sounds like that guest needs a trip to the local mental health clinic! I mean, really, having a hissy fit at Target because she can't remember her pin??? Ugh, what the fuck is wrong with people?
Good riddance to bad apples.

Oh ya that reminded me about what I was gonna bitch about today.

This guy's card kept declining and he was like "AHUNNAHUNNA" at me and I'm like "scuse me?" and he waves his hands at the reader and says "Is there a way I can make my card work ? I know I have money in there." and to which I reply "most bank cards have a # to call on the back, have you called them? Also, have you considered a redcard?" and I got the most hilarious blank stare in the world.

Needless to say, he called them and he forgot he put a temporary hold on his account to make sure he lasted the rest of the week and forgot to undo it once he got his paycheck. Also got himself a redcard.

I guess this wasn't necessarily a bad thing...

TTOG if you know how to handle your own child why am I having to ask you not to let her balance on the edge of the shopping cart as you push it?

TTOG: I was coming thru with a heavily-loaded tub but had to stop because you left your cart in the MIDDLE of the aisle while you went to one side & got absorbed in something in a cold case.
Saying "Excuse me!" several times didn't jog you out of your reverie but, when you turned around & there I was, you had the gall to be irked at having to MOVE TO ONE SIDE as I passed by saying "Oopsie."
#SorryNotSorry

Last edited:
TTOG:

BAHAHAHA! You wanted to return those towels and when I scanned the receipt was prompted that it had expired ...
and you acted surprised and I said, wait, when did you get these, and you said, "a while back" and I looked and the goddamned return expired a YEAR ago, and you said, oh, so I can't return them?

OMGWHAT?

TTOG:

BAHAHAHA! You wanted to return those towels and when I scanned the receipt was prompted that it had expired ...
and you acted surprised and I said, wait, when did you get these, and you said, "a while back" and I looked and the goddamned return expired a YEAR ago, and you said, oh, so I can't return them?

OMGWHAT?
I'm sorry but who waits a year to return towels?:confused:

TTOG:

You actually made my day. You talked about how happy you hoped your girlfriend would be with the cute and giant teddy bear you just got for her, asked how my day was going and genuinely seemed to care about the answer, asked if all the baristas were glad the Unicorn fiasco was over, and said "Bless you people" when you left.

I am not a religious person, but I'll take the well-wishing of someone who really seemed to give a crap. Thanks, dude. Hope your day was awesome. We need more people like you around. Kindness: it's not that difficult.

TTOG:

OMGWHAT?
I had a guest trying to return a dress today. Said she purchased it a while ago. Turned out it was over a year ago. No wonder we couldn't find it on her card. Told her I couldn't return it because it was no longer in our system.

To the genius that decided Walmart should be across the street, Im tired of turning clueless guests away because they can't figure out great value is Walmart and Up/Up is target.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back