To that one guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Echoing Jenna. Shut her down. She comes to you because you let her get away with it. And when she sees someone new, she'll try it with them and then whine that "RedCardBorn always helps me, why can't you????" Save yourself, save your team, end her game.

Like the guest who spends the entire time in line at Starbucks on her phone.
When she finally looks up at the menu for the first time, it's all "Uuuuuhhhhhhh.....Imana do a grande - no! Venti! -uhhhh....caramel macchiato. Oh, ICED!" after I started writing on a hot cup.
"Wait! How many shots does that get? Can I get an extra shot? Oh, and coconut milk? And extra caramel!"

Why are people so confused about the Cartwheel signs? Bedding is NOT 15% off. It is a cartwheel promotion. Learn to read. I actually went to that area to look at the sign after I got off work to see it it was misleading. Nope. Clearly says cartwheel on it. Clearly has the little app icons so you know it is something to download on your phone. Why is this so hard for some people?

I just adjusted the price for the two people (out of the five that price challenged their items) because the made an effort to actually download the app. You just stare at me like I should change the price because your lazy ass can’t read and I’ll be “I’m sorry! You need to have the Target app on your phone to take advantage of that promotion.” Said with a sympathetic smile as I mentally call them idiots. This is day two of this. Reading comes in handy. Learn how!

Week from Hell the last couple of weeks.

TTOG: Ever heard of a garbage can? There's a trash bin right as you exit the lanes. You couldn't have waited 5 more seconds to remove your gum wad instead of taking it and sticking it on the belt? :rolleyes:

TTOG#2: ARE YOU OPEN?
Me: *looks up at light, which is not illuminated * I'm closed, I'm sorry
G: ARE YOU OPEN?
M: No I'm not.
G: *a third time* ARE YOU OPEN?
M: Nope *shakes head and gives 2 thumbs down*
G: What does that mean?
Me and the guest I'm currently helping: No!
Head, meet register at the stupidity of people. :rolleyes:

TTOG#3 Yes, I know you've been waiting for a few minutes, I can see you. When I said "I'm not open." it was meant for the guest behind you that was coming in when my light had been off. No need to spazz.

Week from Hell the last couple of weeks.

TTOG: Ever heard of a garbage can? There's a trash bin right as you exit the lanes. You couldn't have waited 5 more seconds to remove your gum wad instead of taking it and sticking it on the belt? :rolleyes:

TTOG#2: ARE YOU OPEN?
Me: *looks up at light, which is not illuminated * I'm closed, I'm sorry
G: ARE YOU OPEN?
M: No I'm not.
G: *a third time* ARE YOU OPEN?
M: Nope *shakes head and gives 2 thumbs down*
G: What does that mean?
Me and the guest I'm currently helping: No!
Head, meet register at the stupidity of people. :rolleyes:

TTOG#3 Yes, I know you've been waiting for a few minutes, I can see you. When I said "I'm not open." it was meant for the guest behind you that was coming in when my light had been off. No need to spazz.

No, no, no. Don’t you know that once you get on a register, you can never leave.

Why are people so confused about the Cartwheel signs? Bedding is NOT 15% off. It is a cartwheel promotion. Learn to read. I actually went to that area to look at the sign after I got off work to see it it was misleading. Nope. Clearly says cartwheel on it. Clearly has the little app icons so you know it is something to download on your phone. Why is this so hard for some people?

I just adjusted the price for the two people (out of the five that price challenged their items) because the made an effort to actually download the app. You just stare at me like I should change the price because your lazy ass can’t read and I’ll be “I’m sorry! You need to have the Target app on your phone to take advantage of that promotion.” Said with a sympathetic smile as I mentally call them idiots. This is day two of this. Reading comes in handy. Learn how!

Think of it as a new guest or someone who doesn't come in a lot, not as a TM. What other store can you think of that offers an electronic coupon and then doesn't label it as any type of coupon on their signs? I can think of only one other store I've been in that offers an electronic coupon and it is always the same as what is on the ad signs that you pick up at the front door. Even rewards programs simply take your card or phone number at the end and either have a set thing agreed upon at signup ($5 every 500 spent) or have the rewards stuff listed in paper at the front door (grocery stores putting an item on sale). Target's cartwheel is pretty unusual and not something that you would understand just from looking at a gray sign.

To that one guest-

Anyone ever have a guest say they don't like you? I did lol Let me start off by saying I am extremely friendly and help every guest. This lady is no guest. She wants you to be her personal shopper but mainly wants to commit fraud. She will ask you to "read her the signs". So when goes to the lanes to check out, anything she buys that is not on sale causes her to blame you. This causes the cashier to give her $5 off literally anything plus use coupons thus getting shit for super cheap. I figured out what she was doing and called her out at GS. So she told me she'd never shop at our store again because of me.

Now I bring you back to my new store-

Guess who I saw today! She of course she needed help in furniture. The second she saw me basically asked for someone else. I was like I'll help you and she was like No that's okay I'll ask someone else. Finally I was like if you leave and ask someone else, they will ask me to help you. I'm the only person that will help you. What can I help you find? She at this point gets pissed and leaves. Seconds later the LOD asks me to go to 3 to ask me why I wouldn't help that said guest. I explain that I offered the whole time and she left so the LOD is like she I'd heading back there can you help her as the LOD was needing to speak to as vendor. I again at this point like what can I help you find? She was left. Hopefully to never come back? Lol

To that one guest-

Anyone ever have a guest say they don't like you? I did lol Let me start off by saying I am extremely friendly and help every guest. This lady is no guest. She wants you to be her personal shopper but mainly wants to commit fraud. She will ask you to "read her the signs". So when goes to the lanes to check out, anything she buys that is not on sale causes her to blame you. This causes the cashier to give her $5 off literally anything plus use coupons thus getting shit for super cheap. I figured out what she was doing and called her out at GS. So she told me she'd never shop at our store again because of me.

Now I bring you back to my new store-

Guess who I saw today! She of course she needed help in furniture. The second she saw me basically asked for someone else. I was like I'll help you and she was like No that's okay I'll ask someone else. Finally I was like if you leave and ask someone else, they will ask me to help you. I'm the only person that will help you. What can I help you find? She at this point gets pissed and leaves. Seconds later the LOD asks me to go to 3 to ask me why I wouldn't help that said guest. I explain that I offered the whole time and she left so the LOD is like she I'd heading back there can you help her as the LOD was needing to speak to as vendor. I again at this point like what can I help you find? She was left. Hopefully to never come back? Lol
You may want to alert the higher ups at the store of what she did at the last store so they know to watch out for her games. She might get someone else to do the same thing with toothpaste or sporting goods.

Also echoing Jenna... when you come in my line if you’re not ready I start helping the next guest. Don’t like it? Talk to my GSTL.

LOL funny thing is I am one of the GSA's but our store is so weird. They told we have to be guest obsessed and do it right for the guest. We used to be so strict but too many complaints changed us. I guess next time I see her and she does that, I'll listen to everyone and just shut it down Haha. Hopefully she doesn't have a bad reaction and she seems like the type of person to make a scene.

TTOG: Maybe don’t leave your deli-cut roast beef behind a bunch of shit in Chemi’s? I literally don’t even wanna how long that has been there. Use by was 4/10 and I believe Deli meat has atleast a week shelf life so... a few days to say the least. Fucking nasty.

TTOG: Maybe don’t leave your deli-cut roast beef behind a bunch of shit in Chemi’s? I literally don’t even wanna how long that has been there. Use by was 4/10 and I believe Deli meat has atleast a week shelf life so... a few days to say the least. Fucking nasty.

Better than the guest who left a totally unwrapped, half-eaten pesto sub sandwich behind a mat in the gym gear aisle. It had been there long enough to dry out but not long enough to get moldy, thank dog.

TTOImpatientLady: I had basically just walked into hell this afternoon and the guest in front of you had a big order. The very fact that you sighed and said "Oh my god, OK, we're going to grow old here..." really doesn't want to make me go any faster to get to you. It's Sunday and clusterfuck mode was in full effect.

TTOImpatientLady: I had basically just walked into hell this afternoon and the guest in front of you had a big order. The very fact that you sighed and said "Oh my god, OK, we're going to grow old here..." really doesn't want to make me go any faster to get to you. It's Sunday and clusterfuck mode was in full effect.
Lmao I would have slowed down

Which I did. The guest also forgot to have me scan cartwheel and the lady sighed again and said: "Ugh, could you take it to the service desk? They can fix it" and the guest was like "It takes two seconds for her to scan it."

:p Score one for the current guest lol.

oops.... the transaction is over and now I'll have to go back and manually adjust every. single. item.......

what a shame....

idk if there's a difference in taste since I don't drink coffee

When I drink ordinary coffee, nothing fancy like a frappuccino, I drink it black. No cream or sugar. Coffee that's black has a HUGE taste difference between regular and decaf. Think of the bitter taste that is present in a dark chocolate bar. The higher the amount of cocoa in it, the more bitter the taste. Then think of the taste of milk chocolate or white chocolate in comparison, and how the bitterness is nearly gone. Coffee is the same way, and in fact is virtually the same bitter taste that dark chocolate has. Regular coffee tastes bitter, which is usually what people are trying to disguise with cream and sugar, and decaf tastes like water with some coffee flavoring.

Better than the guest who left a totally unwrapped, half-eaten pesto sub sandwich behind a mat in the gym gear aisle. It had been there long enough to dry out but not long enough to get moldy, thank dog.
Someone left a cup from Jamba Juice (back when we sold Jamba Juice) under one of the racks in girls that had mold growing on it. Then there was the used condom someone left behind some items in housewares.

Was it a target sandwich? If so I’m not surprised that there wasn’t mold. Our sandwiches have a fairly obscene shelf life. It’s probably loaded with sodium...it’ll take a long time to mold up. Still gross though.

TTOG: Please don’t hide pints of ice cream in seasonal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back