To that one guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
TTOG: I'm sorry that I dont smile enough for you. I got taken off my meds for medical reasons and my depression symptoms are coming back. So telling me to smile and then telling me that "I'm a really special person, ya know that?" Really hurt. Fuck you and be glad it was to busy for me to say anything.

Anyone ever have a guest say they don't like you?
Yep lol. We have a regular that comes in with her cognitively disabled son and every time she comes through my line, she rags on me for something. Her best one was that I wasn't trying hard enough to fit an extra oversized toy in a large bag; when in actuality, there was no way in hell that it was going to fit in a bag no matter what size it was lol.

Guests who leave ice cream in the fridge that they decide to not buy when the freezer aisle is right there behind you! And then you guys decide to leave gallons of milk in the freezer and the fridge is like so close. Do you do the same @ home?:eek:

Guests who leave ice cream in the fridge that they decide to not buy when the freezer aisle is right there behind you! And then you guys decide to leave gallons of milk in the freezer and the fridge is like so close. Do you do the same @ home?:eek:
Of course they don't. They are probably the same people that unbutton every single button on a cardigan or a button down shirt/dress. No one does that at home. You unbutton just enough to pull it over your head. Yet they get to the store and they have some need to do what is never done at home and unbutton every single damn button. I guess they do it for kicks.

to that one shithead: dumping an empty cell phone package on my aisle while I was on break, REALLY? I hope the Chinese battery explodes and you lose your eyeballs

TTOG: You promised your toddler a cakepop, bought it then withheld it for whatever reason setting off a loud crying tantrum.
And, because you wanted to show everyone what a good mom you are by practicing tough love, you lingered in our cafe area so EVERYONE was treated to that shriek symphony.
Everyone that had earbuds were using them.
There was a collective sigh of relief when you finally left.

TTOG: As far as helping to clean up a mess, two thumbs up. As far as being a mom, well if you had taught your kid to behave better then you wouldn't have been helping me clean up all the clothes that used to be on the one arm of the rack.

TTOG: I am SO sorry I called your baby an "it"!:oops:

I had a moment of doubt on whether she might be a he, and "it" came out of my mouth before my brain could stop it.
SHE looked like such a happy baby.

TTOG: I am SO sorry I called your baby an "it"!:oops:

I had a moment of doubt on whether she might be a he, and "it" came out of my mouth before my brain could stop it.
SHE looked like such a happy baby.
just say they or just "your baby"

"they look really cute" "your baby is adorable!"

TTOG. You really gonna complain to me that an off duty TM trying to leave with their purse and talking on their phone says they’re off the clock so they can’t help you? :rolleyes: GTFOH. We aren’t slaves. And...you are the rude one for interrupting the TM’s phone conversation.

I wish we could just teleport from TSC to the parking lot.

At my store the alarm for the emergency exit in TSC is disabled so we can just go out that and suddenly we’re in the parking lot lol
Not at my store. If you so much as breathe near the bar the alarm system goes off and the LOD wants to kill you for making them come all the way up and everyone in TSC is annoyed for making their ears ring

TTOG. You really gonna complain to me that an off duty TM trying to leave with their purse and talking on their phone says they’re off the clock so they can’t help you? :rolleyes: GTFOH. We aren’t slaves. And...you are the rude one for interrupting the TM’s phone conversation.

I get that all the time. I would not even be wearing a red top, I would be in my jacket and making zero eye contact with guests and they would still try to ask me questions. GTFOH. When I'm on the clock and greet you or whatever then you don't need my help. Now when I'm off the clock, jurt because I'm in khaki and exited the TSC doesn't mean I'm working for Target. I could be State Farm agent, Allstate, whatever wearing khaki. If you really need help, go bother an ETL who's salaried and can help you whenever, even from their home. Haha.

I get that all the time. I would not even be wearing a red top, I would be in my jacket and making zero eye contact with guests and they would still try to ask me questions. GTFOH. When I'm on the clock and greet you or whatever then you don't need my help. Now when I'm off the clock, jurt because I'm in khaki and exited the TSC doesn't mean I'm working for Target. I could be State Farm agent, Allstate, whatever wearing khaki. If you really need help, go bother an ETL who's salaried and can help you whenever, even from their home. Haha.
"What are you wearing 'Jake from State Farm'?"

The point is they think khaki pants automatically means you work at Target and you SHOULD help them even though they don't think that anyone else wears khaki. And no I'm not wearing Jake from State Farm.

You guys don't have a TM exit in the TSC? We use it to exit whenever and to enter before store opens.

I wish we had one, like others have said, ours is an emergency exit and the TM entrance is a side door attached to our left entrance

Ttog

You come up asking where the batteries are, then I tell you, that you just walked past them. That you ask me if I knew anything about a 35 dollar fitbit like item. Apparently someone told you that she bought it at Target. Here I am thinking nothing is wrong. I do tell her that we do have some knock off Fitbits in the front, she asks me if I can get it for her but I can't leave the boat, because I'm pushing Security items and can't leave them unattended.

Now Enter (newly promoted) GSTM, who's been here as long as I've been. No real experience outside of the Front, so obviously had no idea how to answer any questions in Electronics, I ask him if we still have the knock off Fitbits, and he goes grabs a couple and gets her batteries.

you decide to treat me like I'm completely incompetent. Like telling me not to talk. Meanwhile she asks how to set the devices up, and she keeps repeating "I'm 80 and I don't know how to do anything like that" meanwhile the poor GSTM doesn't know what to do. And you ask him about who the Ceo of the store is and want his number to talk him. So of course ignore the actual person who knows what he's doing for the poor white kid :rolleyes:

TTOG: no, you don’t get the $0.05 discount for bringing your own bag for your prescriptions. We are CVS, not Target. Besides, you had $0 copay and I’m not paying you for bringing a bag for your rx that’s already IN a bag! GTFO! I don’t have time for your bs! :mad:

Lol. I had one thst wsnted the money for all 5 of her reusable bags, even though she only bought one item.

I did it because it was worth the money to not have the hassle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back