To that one guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
In that vein...
TTOG: No, you can't have my 3-tier; for one thing I'm using it.
Yes, you'd LOVE to use it to sort your groceries but it's not for YOUR use.
It even has a sign on it that says "for team member use ONLY" so no, you can't have it.
And yes, I'm keeping a grip on it until you leave because I don't trust you.

TTOG: Considering that I don't work at a vet, I was sure that I would never answer the phone and be told "I need a lot of help. My dog ate my daughter's swimsuit bottom." You proved me wrong. I'm glad the dog is fine, and having had a 16 year old daughter I'm sorry that you won't be able to replace it without her knowing what happened.

TTOG: I really don't give a sh*t how badly you need just "1 item". It's past midnight and the store closed 1o minutes ago. Don't act surprised when I step in front of you and tell you to leave. You knew damn well the store was closed when you forced your way through the Exit stores. Thankfully I was standing right there and refused to let you in any further. Yes there are still cashiers present and yes there are still guests in line. They were here before we closed and my TMs need to clock out ASAP. I'm not getting my assed reamed for you when my TMs hit compliance/OT. When the clock strikes midnight, the wicked b*tch of the west comes out to play. My only goal is to get everyone out of the store and be on my merry way by 1am. Too f*cking bad for you, come back at 8a.

TTOTM: I placed an online order for pickup. It’s not my fault 9/10 items were actually OOS, so only 1 remained. Even when I apologized for that, you still had an attitude. Would you rather I just left the 1 item there and never picked it up?

TTOG: You’re gross for using a set of hair brushes and then putting it back on the peg full of your hair and what I can only hope was hair product (as opposed to scalp buildup). Have you ever heard of hygiene???

TTOG: The store had just opened, quiet and not busy. We pass each other on the race track, we look at each other and I being a good tm say " good morning". I guess my super power is being invisible cause you said nothing. Don't be a dick!

TTOG: The store had just opened, quiet and not busy. We pass each other on the race track, we look at each other and I being a good tm say " good morning". I guess my super power is being invisible cause you said nothing. Don't be a dick!
Could be worse. I told one guest hello, and she looked at me and said in a rude voice "Are you talking to me?!" And yeah, that was the nicest part of our interaction.

Today I had nobody in my line so I was standing at the edge of my lane greeting people & asking if they were ready to checkout, I asked an older guy if he was ready and he goes “fucking obviously I’m walking over here with a cart aren’t I? God damn” I was like “okay I’m open on 8 if you’re ready!” :rolleyes: Like is it really hard to just say “yes”

Today I had nobody in my line so I was standing at the edge of my lane greeting people & asking if they were ready to checkout, I asked an older guy if he was ready and he goes “fucking obviously I’m walking over here with a cart aren’t I? God damn” I was like “okay I’m open on 8 if you’re ready!” :rolleyes: Like is it really hard to just say “yes”
People like that have been on the bottom of the shit pile for so long that they take any opportunity to shit on someone else; unfortunately today it was you.

TTOG: you wouldn’t have known where to find the registry printers if I hadn’t shown you, or known how to look up the bridal (wedding, really, we don’t have separate bridal registries) registry for your niece, or learned how to send your registry to your phone as a back up while I tried to fix the damn registry printer for you. The least you could have done was say thank you instead of bitching at me about it taking too long to fix (because I had to call CSC) and how if your golf tournament hadn’t been cancelled you would have been even more upset. But, no, all you did was huff and puff, even though if you were on a tight schedule you shouldn’t have tried to go shopping, and shouldn’t have had your panties in a wad at all because the thing that was constraining your time was canceled!

TTOG: ...are you telling me you've lost your child? Because I am absolutely 100% helping someone else right now. Going and looking in the restroom for someone you know for a fact is in there isn't something I need to do to be able the to give MY guest exemplary service.

Ok, let me get my manager and call a code yellow.
No? Its not an emergency, no need for that? You're pretty sure he's in the men's restroom? Then call for him. Ffs Edith. He's your grandkid. I'm happy to help but if its not a code yellow then I'm going to finish with this guest.
If it's a code yellow I'll call it, the other guest will understand.

Oh. He's tugging at your pant leg, no thanks to me? You're welcome.

By the way. That other guest thinks you're rude.

To clarify before I post: the four year old kid wasn't lost. I initially thought he was, and was going to call the code yellow, but, turns out he doesn't like spending time with his grandma any more than I did.
He was just refusing to listen to grandma and come out of the men's restroom.
Because its perfectly logical to send a 4 year (he definitely wasn't old enough for grade school...) old into a multi-stall, public bathroom by themselves.
I was to go retrieve him.

TTOG: You walked up as a guest was setting her items on the counter to buy & announced "OK, I'm ready to order!"
I looked at the other guest; she shrugged & let you go ahead while you dithered because you were NOT ready to order.
No, I wasn't being very chatty because I can't understand how in the frickity-frackity smack-you-upside-the-head world you became a grown-ass woman with such poor manners to come in the 'exit' end & cut off a line of people.
Hope you choke on that pretzel & that's an UGLY blouse, too.

TTOG. we can’t return your open air mattress. Sorry you didn’t see that online because you decided not to click the “see return exclusions” link. Yes, we obviously hid it to trick people. I’m devastated you’ll never shop here again.

Honestly what I hated the most was how she looked back at us when she said that as she was walking away. Like she expected that comment to change everything, for us to react. Nice try.

TTOG. we can’t return your open air mattress. Sorry you didn’t see that online because you decided not to click the “see return exclusions” link. Yes, we obviously hid it to trick people. I’m devastated you’ll never shop here again.

Honestly what I hated the most was how she looked back at us when she said that as she was walking away. Like she expected that comment to change everything, for us to react. Nice try.
This one time when I worked at a big hotel for a huge chain as a front desk manager I had someone tell me "we use trip advisor, so we HOPE we have a good stay here because we know how powerful the internet can be!"

I laughed and said "that's great! And let my agent finish checking them in. Because fuck that.

This one time when I worked at a big hotel for a huge chain as a front desk manager I had someone tell me "we use trip advisor, so we HOPE we have a good stay here because we know how powerful the internet can be!"

I laughed and said "that's great! And let my agent finish checking them in. Because fuck that.
Yeah. Sorry Darlene but if you stop shopping here we're not gonna go out of business and my day may actually be more pleasant.

1C050A01-03A7-4DF9-8EB2-C58768D268C4.jpeg TTOG: seriously, stop kissing things with your ugly lipstick colors. One, it’s not cute, and two, y’all don’t know where that stuff has been.

Not only that, but it's gotta be hard to reach the mirror over those peg hooks. And ewwwwwwwwwwwww

TTOG: It had been a long ass day and I had been standing on a hyperextended knee for 8 hours and was really just trying my very damndest to get through the end of the day. Add in the fact that it was Sunday and lines were already long as it was, so no I really didn't appreciate that you started pointing at me and talking smack about me to another TM while I was helping other guests. I saw you look over to other lanes about 4 times.

If you're that impatient JUST GO TO ANOTHER LANE. I won't apologize for trying the very best I possibly can with all the nuttiness going on. :rolleyes:

Rant end. I hate people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back