To that one guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adult collectors of children's toys can be some of the most obnoxious, creepy people ever. But thanks for telling me how to do my job. You clearly know the backroom better than I do.

Ugh some of them are ridiculous. No, I will absolutely NOT open a box of 48 Hot Wheels cars just so you can pick the one you want.

Oh, we do it. I have to get every damn box of Hot Wheels we have for these people so they can root through them like a pig digging for truffles. Fortunately, some of them are nice. But this guy though, omg. Comes in several times a week for the Lego Miniature things. Instead of calling like a sane person. He needs series 4. We have been out of them for ages. Apparently they don't even have a DPCI? I start trying to do an item search for them.

Greasy McTrailer Trash: "You won't find them in there."
Me: "Oh... well, that is how we're able to find things in the warehouse; you see, it's not--"
Greasy: "Yes it is. Just go back where you keep the Legos and find them."
Me: "We don't actually have a Lego section, it's an entire toy aisle--"
Greasy: "Yes you do. Every time I have to tell you people this. Go back there and find them and bring them out here."
Me: ".......... OKAY SURE!" *goes to the backroom* *stands around for a few minutes* *calls for electronics to tell the "gentleman" that we don't have any*

You could take the collector to the price checker & it says "no" in back room will stop them too. I don't like the phone calls we get on certain toys. Hey, it's an assortment with the same number.

Adult collectors of children's toys can be some of the most obnoxious, creepy people ever. But thanks for telling me how to do my job. You clearly know the backroom better than I do.

Ugh some of them are ridiculous. No, I will absolutely NOT open a box of 48 Hot Wheels cars just so you can pick the one you want.

Oh, we do it. I have to get every damn box of Hot Wheels we have for these people so they can root through them like a pig digging for truffles. Fortunately, some of them are nice. But this guy though, omg. Comes in several times a week for the Lego Miniature things. Instead of calling like a sane person. He needs series 4. We have been out of them for ages. Apparently they don't even have a DPCI? I start trying to do an item search for them.

Greasy McTrailer Trash: "You won't find them in there."
Me: "Oh... well, that is how we're able to find things in the warehouse; you see, it's not--"
Greasy: "Yes it is. Just go back where you keep the Legos and find them."
Me: "We don't actually have a Lego section, it's an entire toy aisle--"
Greasy: "Yes you do. Every time I have to tell you people this. Go back there and find them and bring them out here."
Me: ".......... OKAY SURE!" *goes to the backroom* *stands around for a few minutes* *calls for electronics to tell the "gentleman" that we don't have any*

computer-says-no.jpg

I have mainly awesome guests in this new store...so much easier to"vibe" it up wth... BUT...to those guests on the phone please don't have me do your personal shopping for you and be snarky about it too.

to the guest who left a massive code brown in the ladies room...ewww!

to the parental being who seemingly left their child to get sick in girl's by themselves. Bad Parent of the Year to you.

to all of those parents who are bringing their sick/tired kids out...beyond ridiculous

I love the people who have to squeeze and feel every little bit of the Lego Minis to try and see what one it is. At least they don't open it.

We used to have a guest keep asking if he could have the Star Was Lego Mini Figure display -_-

I love the people who have to squeeze and feel every little bit of the Lego Minis to try and see what one it is. At least they don't open it.

We used to have a guest keep asking if he could have the Star Was Lego Mini Figure display -_-
Ugh, I hate that. The worst is when they ask for the display and there is a sign on it that says "display only, not intended for sale".

Ugh, I hate that. The worst is when they ask for the display and there is a sign on it that says "display only, not intended for sale".

I mean, with some, at least they understand it. Appliances, we cut the cords, therefore, we can't sell you worthless stuff. Every guest understands that. But the toy people are just ridiculous like calm the hell down

To that one JACKASS that almost backed into me while I was doing my parking lot patrol. PAY ATTENTION. It was DAYLIGHT outside. I had to wait for the car in front of me to move so I can get through. I know you saw me because you looked right at me before you got in! Way to be a JACKASS. You're probably one of those people that can't hear emergency vehicle sirens.

To that one group of kids that always comes in here, stares me down, and starts joking about shoplifting. Yeah, I'm watching you. I AM WATCHING YOU. You don't have to tell me that I am probably watching you when you both enter and exit. I know what I am doing, but thanks for noticing!

To the one lady that comes in here and talks so loudly she disturbs everyone in the building: How many times do we have to ask you to leave? What's your purpose? Why do you come in here just to talk on your cellphone? And for the billionth time, no... I can't understand what you are saying.

TTOG who asked me to help her to her car, I really honestly hope you get better and you get the treatment that you deserve. You're so inspiring and your words you said to me within those short minutes between the register and your car have really stuck with me. I can't wait to read that book you are writing and to see you better and healthier.

To the guest on the survey complaining about us not having "fingerless gloves"

1) we're setting swimwear soon. Winter stuff is out.
2) THEY'RE FUCKING CALLED MITTENS

To that one guest that had to ask the LOD who was cleaning in the deli to put his newly bought frozen dinner in the microwave.... Funny part the LOD says "as long as I get a good review I'll do it" so the LOD puts it in and cooks it and I was like wtf (my first day on the job)

Bicyclists and weightlifters use them, oh and goth kids who want to look cool.
Then there are these for hunters.
128413_ts.jpg
Hey - I've got two pairs of those and I'm not a hunter. They're great for fiddlin' with the snowblower to get it running right

TTOG thank for you having one of the quietest, most patient preschool-aged children of any guest I dealt with while cashiering last night. So refreshing. Also, telling me "Merry Christmas" as y'all were leaving was just too cute.

To the psychotic clearance lady: I don't know what you intend on doing with an entire Z-rack of clearance clothing. But yes it's 90% calm the fuck down.

That said, yes, the Christmas food is 70% off but I will gladly give it to you for 90% off. I will give you our store's entire Christmas clearance section for 90% off if you wanted (provided you sign an agreement saying you will never ever return the items to Target ever)

To that one guest that had to ask the LOD who was cleaning in the deli to put his newly bought frozen dinner in the microwave.... Funny part the LOD says "as long as I get a good review I'll do it" so the LOD puts it in and cooks it and I was like wtf (my first day on the job)
Wow... That's cross contamination and should not have happened, period. The only thing that goes into the microwave or sandwich press is sandwiches. We don't even nuke the Panera soups for people.

TTOG: Wow, you really went off on your toddler for knocking over that sign holder. All he did was accidentally swipe his hand into it. I told your son already that it's no big deal, he didn't cause any damage and it can easily go right back on. But I think you felt like he was making you look bad, so you made him apologize to me and then proceeded to yell at him for the next minute or so until he felt so guilty he burst into tears. So yeah...you're kind of a dick.

TTOG: Wow, you really went off on your toddler for knocking over that sign holder. All he did was accidentally swipe his hand into it. I told your son already that it's no big deal, he didn't cause any damage and it can easily go right back on. But I think you felt like he was making you look bad, so you made him apologize to me and then proceeded to yell at him for the next minute or so until he felt so guilty he burst into tears. So yeah...you're kind of a dick.
I'd prefer that to demon spawn.

TTOTG: why are you trying to return $40 in giftcards. Just go buy some toilet paper or laundry detergent, if you're so adamantly anti target why did you buy EIGHT 5$ GIFT CARDS IN THE FIRST PLACE congrats you dragged two TL's and three ETL's away and wasted half an hour of your own time when you could have just bought some household crap and be gone already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back