To that one guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
TTOG: We are not a fucking bank. I don't want to break your goddamn $100 bill for a $10 purchase. Nor do I want to give you $40 in quarters. And no, I don't have any fucking rolls. You settled for $10 in quarters and $5 in dimes. What's the plan for all of this change anyway?? GO AWAY.

Nope. I loved that when I worked at old navy, A $5 dollar shirt or pair of socks and drop a $100 bill.. Which would clean out my drawer and then some. Got so bad I would refuse, your $5 isn't worth taking all the change in my drawer, go down the mall to the grocery store who can and will be happy to break that $100..

Now asking for a roll of quarters, I don't have a issue with cause I know when they ask its usually for laundry. If I have a roll - sure. If not don't sorry - again the grocery store always has them. They cash payroll checks so they always have cash and plenty of it on hand.

TTOG: no, we will not ring out your candy. There are self-service registers at the front lanes. You aren't picking up a prescription and we are swamped. We don't have time to ring out your non-pharmacy (or HBA) purchase. And no, it's "not my job" because I'm not even a target employee!

TTOG Your Lunchables didn't ring up on sale. I apologized and corrected it. You went on a tirade about things I have no control over. I listened to you because I thought you might be having a crappy day and needed to vent. I apologized again (not sure why) and wished you a better evening. You called me useless and I broke down. Needless to say I felt like a fool, went to the bathroom and thankfully my awesome GSTL came to my rescue and finished your transaction. What really gets me is that you're 1 out of hundreds of wonderful, patient guests I encounter...yet, you're the bitch that sticks in my head and eats away at my soul. Well, fuck you! You won't be taking up any more of my time douchbag.

You called me useless and I broke down. Needless to say I felt like a fool, went to the bathroom and thankfully my awesome GSTL came to my rescue and finished your transaction.
Reasons like this is why I like bring a mostly emotionless person. But it also reminds me why the only times I really only show emotions are when people I work with/friends need help with stuff like this. I also have a low tolerance level for bullshitting, so i probably would have went off on the guest and would most likely have been termed. Hope everything get's better for you.

TTOG: Why on god's green earth, would you fucking force your cart past me when I was having troubles with a heavy box in FDC, causing my to fall forward and knock over some produce which then had to be QMOS'd. You're lucky I didn't turn around and call you out on it with some unkind words, you fuckwit.
TTO Older Lady: I understand this is your first time at our location, but you do not need to follow me around and question where everything is, or what is and what's not on sale. I'm hardlines, I'm generally clueless on what deals are out unless it's something I've been told about.

Reasons like this is why I like bring a mostly emotionless person. But it also reminds me why the only times I really only show emotions are when people I work with/friends need help with stuff like this. I also have a low tolerance level for bullshitting, so i probably would have went off on the guest and would most likely have been termed. Hope everything get's better for you.
Thank you so much! I'm naturally a happy, caring person and can let stuff like this roll off but she was the exception.

TTOG: No, just no, do not come to the other side of my register and say "EXCUSE ME?! Can you get someone to open more lanes. This is awful."
"Yes, we're trying ma'am."
"Well, but this is awful."
Me: *Moves onto next guest*

TTOG: After seeing the previous exchange "People need to chill. It's the holidays."

I wanted to hug you. Thank you for being patient and understanding that we were in crisis mode.

TTOG: If you spent more than $1700 at Target in one trip, why would you not keep your receipt? And why would you suddenly need a new card right after you purchased $1700 worth of electronics from us? I understand wanting to return Beats (because they suck), but seriously? And no, you cannot try to stare me down to change my mind.

TTOG: After him, you told me I did a good job. You are the best!

TTOG: No, we can't open an iPad for you to feel it in your hands. Yes, I understand it's frustrating but we don't get to choose what we display. No, it's not false advertising if we run out of an item before the end of the sale. I'm sorry you're frustrated.

TTOG: No we can't take these back. The register won't let me.
Guest: but I just bought these at a different Target a couple of weeks ago.
Me to GS: Our Christmas lights this year are Wondershop.
GS to Me: Oh!
GS to TTOG: Mam if remember which card you used maybe we could take them back that way.
TTOG: I will try and find my receipt at home.
GS to me: Yeah right.

TTOG: I would appreciate if next time you didn't double-park and almost slam right into the side of the new car I worked my tail off to buy. You bet your ass I moved to the other side of the lot immediately. A Suburban is not a compact vehicle by the way.

I was at the grocery store tonight near my work. I ran into a guest that I normally help at Target. We chit chat, and before we parted ways, she told me that she appreciated what I do, and that it's nice to have someone there whom knows what they're doing. I was touched. I told her thank you of course, and was very grateful, but I thought in my head, "Please tell my boss that" because I plan on asking her for a raise once the mayhem of the holidays is over. I should have suggested it in a joking way...but I didn't. I was just appreciative of her appreciation.

TTOG:

No, I will not take your armload of coins and ones to give you a 50. I have ppl in line and you're probably trying to scam me. Buhbye.
I had a guest do that with a $100 asking for it in $5s and I was like "Guest Services can help you with any change you might need." And she looked at me and said. "Oh." and walked away.

TTOG: If the registers decide to be dicks, they'll be dicks. Unfortunately it crashed while you were in line. The cashier apologized and told everyone she was moving to another lane, yet you insisted. "I just put all my stuff up here."
Well, OK, but there's nothing that could be done at the time except a reboot, which takes another 15-20 minutes.
It's really not that big of a deal. Oh, goodness, you'll have to put your items back in your cart and move if you'd like to leave the store. So hard isn't it??? :rolleyes:

Ttog- I get it. Its 2 days before Christmas and your desperate. Sounded like you just randomly googled items your grandkid wanted. I told you we didn't carry the toys you were looking for even googled them myself and saw several of our competitors that had them. Yet you still argued that we had to have them in stock. Then I had a lady ask me to name every tablet we had in stock with prices. Please just come in the store and shop. I don't understand if someone tells you they want something, do your research on what the item is if you don't know what it is. I had several people ask for items and was extremely vague like that one movie with Jennifer Lawrence..." Hunger Games, Joy, American Hussle...which one????"

TTOG: I know "the lines are really long up front," but I'm not ringing out your crap. i don't care that you "already waited in line," obviously if we have a line, we are busy as well. Don't wait until 2 days before Christmas to do your shopping.

TTO(ther)G: I told you when you asked if I would mind ringing out your 3 additional items (she was picking up a rx,) I would, but I didn't have any large bags for your large toys. No, I WON'T "go up front and grab some." Feel free to do so yourself.

To Every Guest Whining About How Terrible The Lines Are: Yes. We see. Our GSTLs are not blind, nor are they oblivious to what's happening. It's 2 days before Christmas, what do you expect? Shop from home if you hate lines so much.

To Every Guest Whining About How Terrible The Lines Are: Yes. We see. Our GSTLs are not blind, nor are they oblivious to what's happening. It's 2 days before Christmas, what do you expect? Shop from home if you hate lines so much.
Add to that guests complaining because there are no carts. Did you not park in the parking lot and see the bazillion cars out there? How do you think everyone IN those cars is shopping?

TTOG:
Dear lady,
I had 3 items at the SCO as I was leaving today. I wanted to do 2 transactions because I had gifts for my first order. Muttering "You shouldn't have more than 1 item at SCO." does nothing for you or me.
Also: Really? You're going to be that anal about it? Wow. People like you are the reason I hate the holidays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back