To that one guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never seen them in the states though.

Kinder Eggs are pretty awesome but they are banned in the United States. You can get fined up to $2,000(??) per egg, so the ban is pretty serious. I highly doubt Target would go through the struggle of smuggling banned candy into their stores. I think that guest misinterpreted the news report.

i had a guest tell me last week that the news said that target was carrying them. Lucky for me he wasn't a jerk when i told him we didn't have them but i wonder if your guest saw the same thing?

As usual, they didn't listen to the report close enough....I saw the same thing, I think on ABC??? The report said that we carry something LIKE the Kindereggs, called "Chocotreasure" or "Chocosurprise" (can't remember the exact name). The difference is the one we (I guess) carry has a capsule inside that holds the toy, while the Kindereggs don't. Basically, it's a chocolate covered plastic egg....

Yes, I KNOW I "work here", but I'm OBVIOUSLY not working today!!! Didn't the BLUE jeans and WHITE sweater tip you off???

To the guest coming out of the restroom and holding the door for as I was going in (and off the clock), thank you for telling me you're coming out. Based on your attitude, would you like the door to hit you on the way out?

to the guest who angrily told me when i clocked out and walked out of the store that i shouldnt be leaving and that there are still carts everywhere in the parking lot and demanded that i give him one... how about f**k you prick

Kinder Eggs are pretty awesome but they are banned in the United States. You can get fined up to $2,000(??) per egg, so the ban is pretty serious. I highly doubt Target would go through the struggle of smuggling banned candy into their stores. I think that guest misinterpreted the news report.

HAHAHA Wow! Not that I am selling them, but I brought 20 of them back into the states. To only poison myself with.... the ban is a bunch of BS if you ask me

I think there banned, because they could be a choking hazard to small children.

However, who here doesn't love them ;)

Had a fellow cashier tell a guest, "happy easter!!" (this cashier has an arm full of tattoos and a tattoo that makes it known that he isn't religious) the guest goes "oh... you guys celebrate easter??" i was on the register behind him and i was like............

axo3si.jpg

Also to those guests who left an open yogurt, fried chicken, strawberries, and eggs behind the towels in domestics. Thanks, I'm just going to leave them there for a couple of weeks. or months.

If you have to hide it.... then you MUST be doing something wrong. >< Never understand those kinds of people. If you don't want to be respectful enough to put it up for goodness sake leave it out in the open where it can be seen and taken care of. Don't HIDE it! Yeeks...

Also to those guests who left an open yogurt, fried chicken, strawberries, and eggs behind the towels in domestics. Thanks, I'm just going to leave them there for a couple of weeks. or months.

If you have to hide it.... then you MUST be doing something wrong. >< Never understand those kinds of people. If you don't want to be respectful enough to put it up for goodness sake leave it out in the open where it can be seen and taken care of. Don't HIDE it! Yeeks...

I caught you! Now, zone, don't ask for help, either.

Kinder eggs ,my whole childhood ...Lol,I was born somewhere in Europe,and I grew up on those!...
My kids ( all us born) can't wait to receive packages from "back home" ,they have a whole collection of kinder toys from the past 20 years ...
This past Christmas,they each received a kinde house with 6 eggs!
Total BS that they are banned! Right now the little yellow plastic capsule has the little cap attached! I remember the old version,where they were 2 pieces!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back