To that one guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was all that damage done after they parked there?
I can see taking the air out of their tires but wow.

Customers, in general, are getting dumber. Coupons that don't apply, price tags quoted for the wrong items, creating messes in the store without at least telling someone, these are just the tip of the iceberg. And none of us are being paid enough to go the extra mile to make up for their ignorance. When I see a considerate customer, it is a breath of fresh air in a stagnant atmosphere of stupid.

To the moms sitting & chatting while your kids ran around the café area like hellions: You were completely oblivious to the havoc your spawn were wreaking until you overheard a couple of catty guests commenting on your kids' 'crappy up-bringing'. Your expressions of outrage were down right comical.
Never more glad that school has started.

My dad takes up two or four spots many times. I always tell him that I can't wait for his truck to get keyed.

To that one Guest. I honestly do believe, you got what you deserved...

[image removed]

Reminds me of when I saw this

[image removed]

There's a special place in hell for people who park like that, along with people who leave shopping carts in parking spots instead of pushing them into the corral right next to their car.

Seriously, your no more important then anyone else. What Gives you the right to 3 Parking Spots?

e4cXsH0.jpg

Well, it's not so much a right as a reason and/or explanation, and it may even deserve its own thread in certain areas:

Guess Who's Shopping Under The Influence Today....?

( Insert ironically peppy music and perhaps a late-nite celebrity type such as Letterman, and you're good to go... )

To all the out-of-town vacationers (still dressed in swim attire) barking our their orders while loudly complaining about the wait: Being perception-challenged, you failed to notice that a) there's only 2 of us & b) you are NOT the only ones at the counter. It's self-centered snobs like you that make me glad that I only worked 4 hrs on labor day.
Time & a half wasn't enough to deal with this crapfest.

e4cXsH0.jpg

View attachment 354

If you want to park like that at the END of a row in a lot that never gets full, go right ahead...I've been known to do something similar simply because I'm tired of getting "door dings", but what I usually do is park over the striped lines so I'm half in the "non-spot" and half in the spot ;) I'd never do it in the part where everyone parks...

That second car deserves to get blocked in by several people. I bet they would never park like that again and found themselves surrounded by several parked cars.

To that One Shoplifter, it was already bad that you were taking enough to hit the felony amounts, but when you pull a knife on Loss Prevention, you actually up the charge from Felony Shoplifting to Armed Robbery.

Just as luck would have it, the moment you decided to flee (after our failed apprehension attempt) waiting outside the doors, were Local PD, who had already showed up from our call of a "theft in progress"..

Let's just say, Karma always bites back ;)

Just as luck would have it, the moment you decided to flee (after our failed apprehension attempt) waiting outside the doors, were Local PD, who had already showed up from our call of a "theft in progress"..

Let's just say, Karma always bites back ;)

Boy I hope I can get my ETL-AP on board with more 'theft in progress' calls.

e4cXsH0.jpg

View attachment 354

If you want to park like that at the END of a row in a lot that never gets full, go right ahead...I've been known to do something similar simply because I'm tired of getting "door dings", but what I usually do is park over the striped lines so I'm half in the "non-spot" and half in the spot ;) I'd never do it in the part where everyone parks...

8PneRMW.jpg

Or this.

To my first badly behaving guest ever: Lady, I'm newish, and still learning the ropes. It is not my fault you refused to believe that the Mr. Coffee replacement decanter will fit in the Mr. Coffee coffee maker. Yes, I see the little bump on top that you kept pointing to while saying 'this f***ing thing'. As I pointed out many times, very politely, we had one with a bump on top, and one with a flat lid. I didn't understand if you wanted the bump or the flat lid because you wouldn't explain, you just pointed at the bump and said 'this f***ing thing' again. About ten times. To all my other guests tonight who were nice and polite, thank you. You have brightened my mood when I'm stressed over other team members or guests.

When I said the same thing to a guest attempting the same thing, she said "I don't think you understand...."
I said "On the contrary, I understand what you're ATTEMPTING but our policy forbids it. You see, you have to actually BUY one to get one free."

*Buy One Get One Free Coupons (BOGO):
•BOGO coupons cannot be combined (i.e. you cannot use two BOGO coupons on two items and get both for free). Unless stated otherwise on the coupon, the use of one Buy One Get One Free coupon requires that two of the valid items are presented at checkout of which one item will be charged to the guest and the 2nd item will be discounted by its full retail price.
•A second cents-off coupon of the same type cannot be redeemed towards the purchase price of the first item.
•If a Target BOGO coupon is used, one additional manufacturer coupon may be used on the first item.
•If a Manufacturer BOGO coupon is used, one additional Target coupon may be used on the first item.

To the guest who got caught stealing, and then tried to attack our TPS with a switch blade...

lmao, you stupid cholo mother fucker, not only do you have shoplifting under your record, but now you have an assault with a deadly weapon on your hands as well (i believe that is the correct term), and all over stealing a ps3 game? i ought to punch you in the face myself for being such a dumbass.

To that one guest: No, we cannot sell you the display model of the vacuum you want, which isn't even on display, as I pointed out. As I also pointed out, several times, we are legally not allowed to sell the display models, and no, I will not go ask someone else. Also, you're a rather large man, and I'm a very small female. You couldn't have taken two seconds to help me pull the box off the shelf, when I was juggling other items and my PDA, when I had already put back the one in front of the box you demanded to see two minutes later? And no, I don't 'know a damn thing about vacuums', because all I know is that my family owns a Dyson. What, because I'm a woman I have to know all about vacuums?

To that one guest: No, we cannot sell you the display model of the vacuum you want, which isn't even on display, as I pointed out. As I also pointed out, several times, we are legally not allowed to sell the display models, and no, I will not go ask someone else. Also, you're a rather large man, and I'm a very small female. You couldn't have taken two seconds to help me pull the box off the shelf, when I was juggling other items and my PDA, when I had already put back the one in front of the box you demanded to see two minutes later? And no, I don't 'know a damn thing about vacuums', because all I know is that my family owns a Dyson. What, because I'm a woman I have to know all about vacuums?

Our GSTL told a guest that they couldn't buy a display vacuum. After the GSTL left the guest's company the put the display in their cart anyways and went to check out. Who did they run into? Yep. You guessed it. That was a good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back