To that one guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
forgot this one..
to the lady who bought 30 jars of gravy but only took one out of the cart: unless you hand the damn things over, it makes it real hard to bag them. so don't stand and complain that I didn't help you with things I can reach... moron...

Yes! If you want it in a bag, put it on the belt!

To that one guest...

You asked my fellow TM in Electronics for a tv in the backroom. I was pulling a Caf when he called for the pick mind you. Had to go find a flat for your 40" tv. We get back to the Electronics Boat and you're gone? My TM goes looking for you and your reply is, "Oh, I don't want it anymore." Thanks for the heads up and wasting my precious pulling time. :U

To the one guest who I was talking to with some guys from electronics: Thank you. Your comment of "I should get you guys coffee or something" made my night. Thanks for thinking of us, and thanks for being a sane guest who isn't obsessed by DEALS DEALS DEALS BARGAINS.

So today, I had a guest who tried to get a camera replaced that was covered by an ESP.

My service desk person told that we would have to contact the ESP people. The guest then went on a tangent about the "Uniform Commercial Code" and the fact that "Target is written all over." And other legalize, etc.

So I intervened, explained (again) that he would have to contact the ESP people. He then says: "Well, if you're so smart, why don't you show me where it is says that?"

I take the ESP brochure from him, open up the brochure and point to the panel that says what to do if the item needs replaced.

So Mr. "I know the law" says, "Well your cashier didn't show me how the brochure opened, so you are still responsible."

Oh please, you try and quote the damned law and you can't figure out how a brochure opens. Jeez.

Last edited:
TTOG- really!?!? You yell at your kid for accidentally knocking his icecream off the table? He was already crying as you headed over there for the loss of the icecream he had just gotten but you started screaming in the cafe about it?! C'mon, accidents happen..... Poor kid went to run for the car as me and my amazing team member interviened to get the kid a replacement- "vibing!"
He stayed you shut up- way to go us!

To those guests today,
How did you not notice the "Available Monday or "Available Tuesday" in the ad this week for new releases? Learn to read!!!
Come back and get your CDs and DVDs later and leave me alone!

To every guest...but one...that I had to help today: Thank you so much for being polite and patient, when it was very busy.

To that one guest: I told you I was in the middle of going to go do a price check for a team member, and I pointed out exactly where the item you wanted was. You didn't need to demand I go over there and look at the item with you, and decide for you which one you should get, when you ignored my suggestion anyway.

To the guest that asked me for help after her: You were very sweet, and I didn't mind helping you at all, especially since you apologised for holding me up.

To every guest...but one...that I had to help today: Thank you so much for being polite and patient, when it was very busy.

To that one guest: I told you I was in the middle of going to go do a price check for a team member, and I pointed out exactly where the item you wanted was. You didn't need to demand I go over there and look at the item with you, and decide for you which one you should get, when you ignored my suggestion anyway.

To the guest that asked me for help after her: You were very sweet, and I didn't mind helping you at all, especially since you apologised for holding me up.

lol dont you just love the guests that act like you are their personal shopping assistant. Like you know everything about random products and which one is better and which one they should get

Totally...seriously, is it that difficult to choose between three waffle makers? I told her everyone I know that has used one recommends a flip one, and she ignored me and ended up not getting one at all.

TTOG....look up your cartwheel offers before you get in my line. After I have finished ringing up your purchases, it is not time to open your cartwheel and search for every item you bought. Good for you, you saw the long line forming behind you. The rest of us didn't find it nearly as amusing as you did.

TTOG....look up your cartwheel offers before you get in my line. After I have finished ringing up your purchases, it is not time to open your cartwheel and search for every item you bought. Good for you, you saw the long line forming behind you. The rest of us didn't find it nearly as amusing as you did.

this can be said for any of the exteeeeeeme couponers, too. once I see that binder, I turn off my light to keep customers from piling up in my.lane and I call for backup. It's usually at least a 20 minute affair as they niggle over every coupon in the pile.

To that one guest in electronics today: Thanks for alerting me that Disney Infinity was $37 on Target.com, I got a price match deal better than what it will be on black Friday!!

To that one guest in electronics today: Thanks for alerting me that Disney Infinity was $37 on Target.com, I got a price match deal better than what it will be on black Friday!!
Drat. I would have loved to have scored that!! I am doubting I will be able to get it tomorrow.....

I'm working a pull with a trolly.

Guest: Hi I was wondering where you got that trolly? I couldn't find any at the front.
Me: Oh sorry these are for Team members but I can find youa cart if you need.
Guest: No its ok I don't want one.
Me: *Goes back to stocking and empty my trolly*
Guest: *Notices empty trolly and places her items on the trolly and begins rolling it away*
Me: *Stopping her andtaking it back* Excuse me mam but you can't take that.
Guest: Why not? You finished using it and you didn't want to tell me where they were kept.

I'm working a pull with a trolly.

Guest: Hi I was wondering where you got that trolly? I couldn't find any at the front.
Me: Oh sorry these are for Team members but I can find youa cart if you need.
Guest: No its ok I don't want one.
Me: *Goes back to stocking and empty my trolly*
Guest: *Notices empty trolly and places her items on the trolly and begins rolling it away*
Me: *Stopping her andtaking it back* Excuse me mam but you can't take that.
Guest: Why not? You finished using it and you didn't want to tell me where they were kept.

That's a special kind of stupid.

To the guest who called early last night to complain about the way we handled crowd control and then threatened to not shop here last night. Really?

I've had several people throughout the night commend us for how we handle everything.

And to the guest who came in at 8:30pm who didn't care about the sales and just needed a pair of boxers. Thanks for the laugh. People like you throughout the night made it go that much quicker.

To the guest who called early last night to complain about the way we handled crowd control and then threatened to not shop here last night. Really?

I've had several people throughout the night commend us for how we handle everything.

And to the guest who came in at 8:30pm who didn't care about the sales and just needed a pair of boxers. Thanks for the laugh. People like you throughout the night made it go that much quicker.

The second year I worked Black Friday we had a guest who just wanted to buy condoms (and kinda hoped he didn't have to stand in line).

To the guest trying to get over the barricade: Are you stupid? I told you I'm not moving the barricade. My manager said we're not moving the barricade. You have an infant in your stroller and you were waiting in the car instead of the line. I don't care if your husband is right here.

Thanks for lifting your stroller over the barricade with your child still in it while my back was turned to stop someone from moving too quickly. Consider yourself lucky that the AP that was nearby is a nice guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back