To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
TTOTM when a cashier is 6 1/2 months pregnant and you tell the ETL that she sits for a minute during her shifts (when it slows down even though the LODs gives her the okay) you really are in need of an enema and a bitch slap, and likewise to the ETL who sided with the TM who snitched because they are friendly.

Last edited:
TTOTM: I appreciate that you like closing with me because I "get things done and don't just stand around". But when you use that as an excuse to be lazy, despite there still being things you could do to help, it doesn't make me like you very much.

To the ETL

You want me to 4x4 razors, vitamins, and toothpaste. Fine. If I don't finish these by 1pm when I am scheduled to leave, you can deal with the completely demerched endcap that I was resetting. I'm not staying late because you have messed up priorities

Update: no vitamins were misplaced but the aisle still took an hour and a half. And I did no other aisle you wanted. Hm. Wonder how that happens

TTOTM: Clean up your shit. Don't leave your plastic and cardboard in the cart. We are all pushing and cleaning up. Your work is not more important than mine. You always say you don't have time cause you're busy pushing. We all are. Leave yourself enough time to clean up and punch out. You are always afraid of going into compliance. Wear a fucking watch then. Just because I'm staying doesn't mean I want nor have time to clean up after you. I'm freaking sick of it!

Hey, TTOGSTL, I'm so glad you weren't all that busy last night. But if you weren't all that busy, why did the checklane zones look like shit? Why were there two carts of abandoned left in the checklane bins? Why were there two carts of unsorted abandoned but there was no abandoned in the sort carts? Why didn't you take the salvage and CRC to the back room? Why were there carts in the lot when I got in this morning at 6:30? I'm glad you had an easy shift, but I spent the first hour of my shift today cleaning up your crap. That's not the way anybody wants to spend Monday morning.

TTSameTM: Dude, really? Making fun of other team members for a mistake? Fuck off.

Also, I get that your burnt out after working here for a year, but could you not whine about it every fucking day, all while standing around all pissy?

Christ. You're worse than than the one minor we have, I swear.

Ttotm: when I leave a note asking you to push the leftover frozen, push the fucking leftover frozen. Abd the dairy autofill. I don't care if it's not specifically your job, selling organic yogurt pays your overpriced ass. So if the organic yogurt is empty because the case is on the autofill all day you are asking for trouble. Same with the organic milk. $4/item means we can afford two of you if it was selling and on the shelf. Thanks for putting us behind for no reason at all.

Ttotm: when backroom asks you to push your caf they mean before 9pm. You didn't finish til after they were gone for the evening. Get your crap together. I pushed all my crap, clearance, exfs, and cleaned up Plano junk before you got your cafs done.

We smart sort pretty much everything. The biggest problem for me is that when I need backup sometimes I get responses, but they always leave a huge pile of unsorted returns and they don't bother cleaning up before heading out to the floor. So when I see that it makes me want to dump the one spot bin in the seasonal cart.

I am fairly certain this is never ever done at my store. Like, I only learned of the existence of smart sort from this forum.

TTOETL: Ohhhhh Nooooo, you caught me "chatting" with a TM again! If you had taken thirty seconds to think about the situation you might have remembered that the CA I was talking to was the one I complained to you about sexual harassment. So maybe, just MAYBE the conversation was necessary and work-related because I fucking hate that creep and never talk to him unless I have to. Also, how am I supposed to be a good GSA if I never have conversations with the people I'm supervising.

To that one ETL: My TL told me you're concerned about instocks getting their list finished today. From what I heard on the walkie, you're more concerned with making sure another leader knows about the amazing Coke display that looks like a giant basketball and that they should totally check it out right now.

TTOTM I saw you trying to leave before us while we were doing inventory so let me remind you that...
tumblr_nk93wdTlV01r6sovwo1_250.gif

To that receiving TM: I get that you're pissed that I messed up the sales floor MIRs, buuuuuuuuuuuuut this was the first time I've done them. Get mad at the people who "trained" (and I use this lightly) me. I used to feel bad that ETLs and TLs ignore your complaints, but now I know why, because you complain about EVERYTHING with an attitude. I think I might start reacting like them with a roll of the eyes and a "oh, that *TM*" from now on.

Today at a huddle, my ETL was talking about team members going for backup. Then my LOD but in and said "and it's not just sales floor members who should be responding. Team leaders and excecutives should be the first ones to respond." I seriously wanted to give her a standing ovation. Definitely my new favorite team member.

Last edited:
ttotm- I don't know what it would take to may you happy. Hell, I don't even think you know what it would take to make you happy. You complain when you are scheduled to work 8 hours...then the next week you complain you are not getting enough hours. You run out the door and your scheduled time ...which is fine but if you need hours so bad....you could ask to stay etc. You are so fast to point out the faults in others but more times than not you are guilty of doing the same thing. To hear you tell it you are the only person in the whole store who works hard...there are people who work just as hard if not harder than you do ...but you are too busy complaining to see that . The whole world isn't against you ....its time you realized that . Everyone has bad days...but this has been going for over 17 years....

Last edited:
To that one GSTM, you are not in a position of authority over the cashiers, we are not in the army and you are not our drill sergeant. You are always rude,bossy, and think TMs should be afraid of you. Do not watch over us and tell us what we should be doing and tell on someone to the ETL with your opinions, especially when most of the time you just assume you know what's going on. I zone my lane all the time and always stand in the front when I have no guests to checkout, you work at the register once a week so you have no idea, you see me writing a note for a minute to HR at the register and later on say how i have to zone my lane or stand in front (which was zoned) if i'm not helping people. You are just pissed that you are put on the busier back lanes (close to grocery) the one day a week you cashier so you want everyone out in the front of their check lane the very second the guest is gone to help keep guests from your register. I see you watching the cashiers like a hawk making sure they run to the front ASAP just for the queen. You are not in charge, if you ever were I would quit. Take an enema and a slap to the face, good day.

To that one GSTM, you are not in a position of authority over the cashiers, we are not in the army and you are not our drill sergeant. You are always rude,bossy, and think TMs should be afraid of you. Do not watch over us and tell us what we should be doing and tell on someone to the ETL with your opinions, especially when most of the time you just assume you know what's going on. I zone my lane all the time and always stand in the front when I have no guests to checkout, you work at the register once a week so you have no idea, you see me writing a note for a minute to HR at the register and later on say how i have to zone my lane or stand in front (which was zoned) if i'm not helping people. You are just pissed that you are put on the busier back lanes (close to grocery) the one day a week you cashier so you want everyone out in the front of their check lane the very second the guest is gone to help keep guests from your register. I see you watching the cashiers like a hawk making sure they run to the front ASAP just for the queen. You are not in charge, if you ever were I would quit. Take an enema and a slap to the face, good day.
I hate it when people with less authority try to act more authoritative. Shut up and do your current job well and maybe you can work your way up, but as long as you're at the bottom, I'm not listening to you.

I hate it when people with less authority try to act more authoritative. Shut up and do your current job well and maybe you can work your way up, but as long as you're at the bottom, I'm not listening to you.

I had a cashier try and tell me what I needed to be doing. I told her that that wasn't going to fly. She called over the STL and had a half hour discussion with the STL. I was quite amused that the STL didn't so much as say a word to me about their discussion afterwards. Said cashier has not tried telling me what I should be doing since then so I can only assume that the STL didn't agree with her behavior. Admittedly said cashier has worked here for twenty years, long enough to have easily gotten into a position where she'd have the authority to tell others what to do. Alas, that didn't happen.

Admittedly said cashier has worked here for twenty years, long enough to have easily gotten into a position where she'd have the authority to tell others what to do. Alas, that didn't happen.

I despise these people. So you've been a TM for twenty years and I've been a TM for one. They promoted me over you for a damn reason. Move up, get out or shut the fuck up.

To that one vendor: thank you for taking my cart and shoving it at the freezer doors and walking off like it was nothing. Sorry it got in your way, but there was plenty of room for you to go around instead of endangering a guests livelihood if they happened to be walking by

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back