To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
TTOTM

I am sick of your bullshit wandering off and not doing any work. The execs have been made aware of your behavior (from multiple TMs) and today I made sure to walkie the STL after every hour that went by where nobody on the team had seen you.

Your days are numbered...

TTOTM: So you casually say that you called off the other day because you wanted a 3 day weekend, then couldn't understand why I said I didn't want to hear that. Hey jackwipe who do you think does the extra work when you call in?

TTOCashier who, on his first day of doing reshop (busy day and they needed help), reshopped almost all of the online order items in the back of Guest Services...there are now countless orders items spread across the store with name stickers on them that are probably going to be sold before we can collect them all up. I believe GS TM's were telling guests "the system is down" to make guests get the items themselves but that excuse won't last forever...this is why I sometimes drop little hints discreetly towards GSTL/GSA when I can tell a person is not fit to be at GS or doing much other than cashiering.
No, I can't even...wow...

Ttotm: I called to put a have on hold. Because you can't find it on the app. Or I would have used store pickup. But they weren't up there an hour later. Good thing there was more on the shelf, or I would have been that guest...you had one job....jeebus.

TTOTM: So you casually say that you called off the other day because you wanted a 3 day weekend, then couldn't understand why I said I didn't want to hear that. Hey jackwipe who do you think does the extra work when you call in?
It's retail, you can't just request a day off during the holidays just because you want a three day weekend. I give them at most a month before they quit.

So having off both Friday AND Saturday wasn't enough, esp during the holiday shopping season? Then why in the hell are they even in retail??

To that one LOD: When I point out that toys is looking pretty empty, especially one or two specific aisles and toy team should drop/push some batches to fill them? "Toys needs to be zoned. The whole store needs to be zoned" is not an appropriate answer, at least BS something better to tell me. The first two sections of a Lego aisle are practically cleaned out! Having seasonals zone toys is going to do jack shit!

To the TMs who went "what the shit" when I vented about this? Glad we're on the same page.

I probably should have just dropped a few batches and done it myself, but whatever. If the LODs want instocks to push autos for most our shift, whatever. Don't complain to me when the "be in stock" score mysteriously drops or whatever.

To that one LOD: When I point out that toys is looking pretty empty, especially one or two specific aisles and toy team should drop/push some batches to fill them? "Toys needs to be zoned. The whole store needs to be zoned" is not an appropriate answer, at least BS something better to tell me. The first two sections of a Lego aisle are practically cleaned out! Having seasonals zone toys is going to do jack shit!

To the TMs who went "what the shit" when I vented about this? Glad we're on the same page.

I probably should have just dropped a few batches and done it myself, but whatever. If the LODs want instocks to push autos for most our shift, whatever. Don't complain to me when the "be in stock" score mysteriously drops or whatever.

I mean, you can't really zone the product if it's not there...

TTOETL: Why are you such a jerk to everyone who is not a ETL/TL? I understand that you're above us, but come on... it's really annoying and everyone in the store who is not a TL/ETL pretty much hates you and tries to avoid you because you're an asshole. And one last thing... do you seriously need to check in on every one's questions/conversations on different channels when you're LOD? Now I understand why when anyone calls for you, you never respond--because you're too busy micromanaging.

TTOTM: We are all tired, this is finals week for me in college (called in sick today due to stress :( ) but you are still in high school wait til next year then I might sympathize with you, I am tired of you whining and I don't think the guests like to hear you complain either. :confused:

TTOTM: We are all tired, this is finals week for me in college (called in sick today due to stress :( ) but you are still in high school wait til next year then I might sympathize with you, I am tired of you whining and I don't think the guests like to hear you complain either. :confused:
He just want some love and comfort lol. Don't stress you gonna get all A's

TTOETL-GE: Well, fuck you too.
You asked a service desk TM if he wanted to hold over for an additional two or three hours after store closing to help preset whatever move was planned.
I, jokingly, replied "Aw, I want overtime pay too!"
To which you replied, in a nasty tone, "Well if you would actually do some actual work for once rather than sit in your office, I would let you."
"Uh, I would be working. I have four reports to write and I could finally have time to organize and sort the mess that is merch protection, which hasn't gotten any better since BF."
"That's not real work, I mean pushing reshop and CAF's, like a real team member, not just watching cameras."
Once again Fuck you. You're without any trace of a doubt, my most despised ETL. You're almost as bad as the previous ETL-GE, which is saying a LOT. Fuck you.

ttotl: i wish you'd believe me when i say you're the best. i'm lucky to have a team lead like you.

TTOETL-GE: Well, fuck you too.
You asked a service desk TM if he wanted to hold over for an additional two or three hours after store closing to help preset whatever move was planned.
I, jokingly, replied "Aw, I want overtime pay too!"
To which you replied, in a nasty tone, "Well if you would actually do some actual work for once rather than sit in your office, I would let you."
"Uh, I would be working. I have four reports to write and I could finally have time to organize and sort the mess that is merch protection, which hasn't gotten any better since BF."
"That's not real work, I mean pushing reshop and CAF's, like a real team member, not just watching cameras."
Once again Fuck you. You're without any trace of a doubt, my most despised ETL. You're almost as bad as the previous ETL-GE, which is saying a LOT. Fuck you.

No way any of my ETL's would ever talk to me that way, at least not more than once.

Partially because they seem to be decent people as a group, so I doubt they'd speak to me that way. But if they did I'd get fired right after for knocking them on their ass, so it'd definitely happen at most once.

No way any of my ETL's would ever talk to me that way, at least not more than once.

Partially because they seem to be decent people as a group, so I doubt they'd speak to me that way. But if they did I'd get fired right after for knocking them on their ass, so it'd definitely happen at most once.
I already called my ETL this morning, and he is far less than pleased. And I decided to keep my fist behind me because I am focused on the long term goal. Twasnt easy, but I held.

To that one team member who gave me so much crap about my cart full of MBG abandons. I NEVER zone SL--maybe a few times and I was being trained. I don't know where shit goes and having to do three areas on my own is a little intimidating. I'm hardlines--where I'd prefer to be.

Oh and to the other TM who doubted my ability to zone SL completely. I thought I did alright. The TL felt bad because he knew I didn't like SL but still thought I did pretty good considering.

TToGSA

Really? You had to say "don't make me tell [our boss] because technically I am still your boss too" because I said "but you chit chat all the time too." when you told a coworker and I to stop talking during a moment of downtime. Yet you're at Guest Services all the time chatting AND chewing gum even when talking to guests. Btw you STILL owe me 20 bucks. Your attitude towards everything is so childish. Yeah fine maybe I shouldn't have been talking (even though it was actually work related but whatever) but you should also be setting a better example as a GSA.

Ttoctl: just get out of my store. Stop spreading your bitchy hate and discontent. Stop micromanaging and harassing tms just to be a bitch. I don't care how many tms/tls trader in from your old store that make you feel loved, you are dead to us.

And I hope the merch I tried to talk to you about gets ruined so I can throw you under the bus. I yelled your name plenty loud. And the tm with me as a witness is loved by everyone so she's not going to be suspect if she vouches for me...but she probably would side with me. She waved me for a tl before the benched Asshat got out there.

TTOM: NO! I AM NOT PERFECT! I never claimed to be & readily admit when I make an error. It would be nice if you would as well & didn't try to pawn yours off on someone else & make others "fix" them FOR you. I missed some stuff today & admitted I did & fixed them MYSELF. I didn't appreciate you trying to blame YOUR errors on ME & making ME fix YOURS as well! Fortunately, with the biometrics, it's blatantly apparent who does what, so the rph knew who screwed up the rxs....UNfortunately, you were at lunch, so I had to try and figure out what the hell you did & how to fix it!o_O

TTOTM....the fucking lip smacking and yummy noises you make while you eat make me want to die.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back