To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
TTOCashier who, on his first day of doing reshop (busy day and they needed help), reshopped almost all of the online order items in the back of Guest Services...there are now countless orders items spread across the store with name stickers on them that are probably going to be sold before we can collect them all up. I believe GS TM's were telling guests "the system is down" to make guests get the items themselves but that excuse won't last forever...this is why I sometimes drop little hints discreetly towards GSTL/GSA when I can tell a person is not fit to be at GS or doing much other than cashiering.

TTOCashier who, on his first day of doing reshop (busy day and they needed help), reshopped almost all of the online order items in the back of Guest Services...there are now countless orders items spread across the store with name stickers on them that are probably going to be sold before we can collect them all up. I believe GS TM's were telling guests "the system is down" to make guests get the items themselves but that excuse won't last forever...this is why I sometimes drop little hints discreetly towards GSTL/GSA when I can tell a person is not fit to be at GS or doing much other than cashiering.

Not sure that's a case of the person being unfit to do anything but cashier. Quite possibly just as much a case f shitty training and lack of proper direction.

I had a seasonal TM start utting random shit into my SFS picking cart yesterday, I waned to slap him, but honestly, I don't think it was reasonable to expect him to "just know" what my cart was being used for since he'd likely never been told by anyone.

Hold up a second, you guys have stickers on your Flexible Fulfillments that have the guests' name? Why on earth does our store not do this? Our team has even been doubling up on some locations because we don't have enough room, so nabbing the right items can be stupid sometimes...

Hold up a second, you guys have stickers on your Flexible Fulfillments that have the guests' name? Why on earth does our store not do this? Our team has even been doubling up on some locations because we don't have enough room, so nabbing the right items can be stupid sometimes...

We when they pick a store pick up order it should print a barcode sticker with a name. Our biggest problem is that when we put orders back that are never picked up, people never take the stickers off the product. They reshop defectives, processed defectives all the time as well.

@Firefox, why isn't your backroom team labeling flexes? There should be at least one portable printer allocated specifically for flexes.

I've seen the printer in the FF hold location, but none of the FF items are ever labeled. I didn't even know that it was a thing. We just go in and grab the item from whatever hold location the item is at, for example FOST10 or whatever. If there are multiple items in the location, which they have been doing lately, I just have to check to make sure I'm grabbing the right item.

I've seen the printer in the FF hold location, but none of the FF items are ever labeled. I didn't even know that it was a thing. We just go in and grab the item from whatever hold location the item is at, for example FOST10 or whatever. If there are multiple items in the location, which they have been doing lately, I just have to check to make sure I'm grabbing the right item.

Sounds like your logistics leadership dropped the ball. A lot more time gets wasted by your team trying to find the correct items than by the backroom team labeling the items.

Sounds like your logistics leadership dropped the ball. A lot more time gets wasted by your team trying to find the correct items than by the backroom team labeling the items.

Would you please tell this to my store's leadership? The backroom team always has an excuse why they can't do it, and they are never held to it...so they will come up, drop large items on the floor behind guest services, and then the GSTM ends up reshopping them because they aren't labeled...then the guest comes in looking for their item and is pissed off when we don't have it. And the cycle repeats.

TTOTM who asked if any female TM had a tampon over the walkie last night on channel 1...
giphy.gif

Lol.. This tm is my queen! Love it.

hi guys, I'm new team member and joined as a cashier. I worked with target just for 15 days. I unknowingly voided items worth $58. I used to scan the item and listen the Beep sometime I feel that the item scanned twice so I confirmed from the register and voided that line. one day I called by my ETL and he asked me that I know anything about it. I explain that it no matter of my benefit to void that items and give it to the guest without charged it. But ETL don't want to listen anything he asked to signed some papers and write to explain the incident and a promissory note of $58 to paid to them. And they fired me. now i received a lawyer notice demanding $58. At the next day i received another notice from same lawyer firm now they demanding $250 for civil demand. Please advised me what to do. I am willing to pay $58 because anyhow because of me they got loss. that i can pay. but why should I pay the $250 to lawyer. At my first day they gave me 10 min to watch the other cashier and then they gave me a open register to work by myself. the lack of proper taring i unknowingly did that mistake. I don't have money even this is my first job. Please help me what should I do. Should I pay $250 which i don't have.

hi guys, I'm new team member and joined as a cashier. I worked with target just for 15 days. I unknowingly voided items worth $58. I used to scan the item and listen the Beep sometime I feel that the item scanned twice so I confirmed from the register and voided that line. one day I called by my ETL and he asked me that I know anything about it. I explain that it no matter of my benefit to void that items and give it to the guest without charged it. But ETL don't want to listen anything he asked to signed some papers and write to explain the incident and a promissory note of $58 to paid to them. And they fired me. now i received a lawyer notice demanding $58. At the next day i received another notice from same lawyer firm now they demanding $250 for civil demand. Please advised me what to do. I am willing to pay $58 because anyhow because of me they got loss. that i can pay. but why should I pay the $250 to lawyer. At my first day they gave me 10 min to watch the other cashier and then they gave me a open register to work by myself. the lack of proper taring i unknowingly did that mistake. I don't have money even this is my first job. Please help me what should I do. Should I pay $250 which i don't have.

Take the mess to Legal Aid.
They handle free legal advice for folks for no money.
It'll be a ten minute fix for them while our advice will have no legal standing, theirs will keep you out of trouble in the future.

Sorry you went through that but all I can say in the future is if you are not sure, ask for help even if you think it means they will think you are slow.
It's better than them canning you and making you pay.

TTOTL: How is it that I have to go over to your backed up department to help finish some pulls when the department I was working was even more backed up? How? :confused: P.S. Can you please stop micromanaging over the walkies? I don't need to hear about you asking so-and-so in X department every two seconds if they're finished doing something...

P.S. Can you please stop micromanaging over the walkies? I don't need to hear about you asking so-and-so in X department every two seconds if they're finished doing something...
So much this. Just STFU and let people do their damned job. Everyone in the store, even the old deaf grandma on A7, knows that there's 8 CAF's on the line. That doesn't mean that they're any less done with the others you had them pick up two minutes ago!
TTOETL: I hope it hurt when you ran into the AP office door at full pace. Yes, the door is locked. It's to discourage you from making it your campsite. So is having all four computers with cameras pulled up despite only having two AP team members on. Oh, you wanted to work on your computer project? Do it on your computer on your desk in your cubicle!

TToTM why did you think mouthing off to the Flow TL would work in your favor? You're flow team, unloading truck is part of your job description.
Don't whine because she's making you do your job. Especially since it's not the first time. Quit acting like a five year old.

TTOSeasonalTM: When you call for the backroom and I answer, don't just start rattling off a dpci. Tell me what the f*** you want first!!
Oh, and don't get all pissy because I asked you to repeat yourself. That's kind of to be expected

TTOBRTM I already told you about how badly you pack the tubs. When I asked you about it last night you said it wasn't you...little did you know I spyed on you later on and guess what? I have come to the conclusion that...
tumblr_nrj43nOD6t1r830qbo5_250.gif

To that one TL: Thank you for being so supportive in getting me trained in your workcenter.

To those TMs who quit: Because of you, I never stray too far from the sidewalk now have an opportunity to expand my horizons, work more hours, and potentially get a raise depending on how everything plays out. Also, you guys were among the best in your workcenter; it'll be difficult to fill your shoes.

TToTM: because you quit, I have been sucked back into the inescapable horrors that are softlines, after having finally managed to escape. I understand our store is bad, but at least come in after you put in your two weeks notice.

TTOSLTL: first, I don't know why the hell you called ME to see if I wanted to work soft lines as I'm not cross-trained....and I doubt you had exhausted all other possibilities since you called at 8 am! Second, did you even BOTHER looking at the schedule? I'm already working in pharmacy ALL DAY today. Third, why the hell would I want to pull a double for a department for which I've never been trained, never worked, nor expressed any interest EVER in working????

SrTL who complains about me taking a picture of a collapsing dairy pallet in the dairy cooler (which you can't actually see that it's in the backroom) just sent me a snapchat in the CO.

SMH

Hey, thats Bunk from The Wire!! Best show on tv ever, imo. That O.mar! That Stringer Bell! And Snoop was the scariest tv villain,I have ever seen

Last edited:
TTO CSC TM: Thanks for actually being competent and resolving (or starting that process) the issues with our computers. It sucks that 2/3rds of the AP computers are going to need new hard drives, but it's getting resolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back