To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
TTOTM I don't appreciate you patronizing the shit out of me. I know how to do a missed coupon- I didn't know it was OK for me to do them at my register. I knew that 20% off coupon started Sunday, not Saturday- that's what I told the guest but she either misheard me or chose to tell you different. I swear to God if you interrupt me one more time when I'm with a guest to scold me like I'm a fucking two year old I will ACT like a two year old and tattle on your ass. You're not a team lead, you're not even a GSA, you're just a fucking cashier who's weaseled her way into Guest Service permanently. Fuck you.

TmyETL: Thank you for talking with me about my future with Target and that you would like to see me moving up in the near future. Thank you for being a positive person and someone I look forward to seeing at work. Thank you for being a open and approachable TL if I have any problems or concerns. You are awesome and if you ever move stores I'm coming with you!

TTO Sr.TL: You are a worthless LOD. You are way too kind to guests who don't deserve it. All the closers wind up clocking out 5-10 minutes later than they should be, with tons of unsorted go-backs left behind, and the store in general disarray. For all the talk you give about wanting to be an ETL, with the way you run things, I'll be shocked (or maybe I won't be) if they wind up promoting you.

To that one LOD: Stop with the snarky remarks about how horrible Christians are. You aren't funny. In fact, keep it up, and someone's going to get annoyed and show Spot what the words "hostile work environment" mean. And then you had better hope that Spot's lawyers are better trained than the IT dept.
I'm a better attorney than the IT department ;)

To that one LOD: Stop with the snarky remarks about how horrible Christians are. You aren't funny. In fact, keep it up, and someone's going to get annoyed and show Spot what the words "hostile work environment" mean. And then you had better hope that Spot's lawyers are better trained than the IT dept.

Yet probably never stepped foot into a law school or law firm? :p

To that one LOD:

The TM who started four months ago and I have names that while are different, sound *exactly* alike over the walkie. I spent two months asking the LODs to distinguish between the other TM and myself by putting our dept in front of our names...GSA RG, HL that TM's name. Every single one of you refused to do it. So, after sounding like a fool over and over again on the Walkie when you all would call and would want her, I just started ignoring calls for the name. For every ten times an LOD is looking for her, they will call me over the Walkie once. So the odds are better if I don't respond. If it's a TM, I can usually gauge by who it is if they are looking for me or her.

So...don't call me "weird" for assuming you aren't calling for me. What is truly "weird" that a simple request to help both her and I distinguish the call outs was ignored by every single LOD.

But thanks for your nasty input, anyway.

Thank you TM for telling on me because my personality is too much and it causes you to work less. I now get to leave softlines and not have to worry who my team is going to be; I'll be solo. Now I'll be able to vibe more and not have to pick up anyone's slack.

To that one LOD:

The TM who started four months ago and I have names that while are different, sound *exactly* alike over the walkie. I spent two months asking the LODs to distinguish between the other TM and myself by putting our dept in front of our names...GSA RG, HL that TM's name. Every single one of you refused to do it. So, after sounding like a fool over and over again on the Walkie when you all would call and would want her, I just started ignoring calls for the name. For every ten times an LOD is looking for her, they will call me over the Walkie once. So the odds are better if I don't respond. If it's a TM, I can usually gauge by who it is if they are looking for me or her.

So...don't call me "weird" for assuming you aren't calling for me. What is truly "weird" that a simple request to help both her and I distinguish the call outs was ignored by every single LOD.

haha, we have a similar situation in our store right now. We have a girl named Aja, and another named Asia... it's a pain in the A%$ some times, especially when some of the TM's don't speak up on the walkie. Were also having somewhat of a hard time getting people to communicate quickly over buttons and phones starting to drive me crazy.

Also, we have like 3 people with my name at our store so I have managed to go by my last name which generally is a no no lol

To that one cashier: you called both the LOD and me to beg us to call you in if there's a call off. There wasn't a call off, but we decided to pad the front end hours and called you to come in. And as with every time we do that, the first words out of your mouth when I talked to you was, "can I leave early?" Really? Really?

To that one LOD: thank you for saying "no."

To the one ETL:

Thank you for writing a short sales floor schedule with only ONE mid TM, and expecting all the process teams who are elbow deep in projects to get all the X-mas stuff out of the back, or marked down to cover the sales floor and push the CAF pulls while blowing sales out of the water by 10-30K(sales over plan have increased every day) You were told the process teams would back up as last resort since we are so busy cause most actually guest service at the same time so we needed a little padding in time. But nope you just didn't schedule anyone..

And today you walk in complaining that the line is full of PTM vehicles and CAF pulls.. Well maybe if we didn't have guests 4-deep at the check lanes so your In-Stock team could actually you know In-Stock stuff the line wouldn't be packed with PTM. Plano is short since you didn't use them for anything so most are at another store. But short cashiers and no sales floor once again - your process teams feel and are fucked over..

I felt pretty secure in this feeling by opening LOD going "who wrote this schedule?" as he told HR to get on the phone to get some bodies in the building. But this idiot ETL who screwed us has get this? 10 hard lines closers... Ok...

TTOTM- I don't know how someone can go into a bathroom, poop on the wall, the floor and the toilet seat and walk out and leave it. I guess I should be grateful that you threw some paper towels on the floor so others wouldn't have to stand in your poop while pissing. What makes it worse... it was in the team members bathroom so the offender is amongst us .

TTOTM- I don't know how someone can go into a bathroom, poop on the wall, the floor and the toilet seat and walk out and leave it. I guess I should be grateful that you threw some paper towels on the floor so others wouldn't have to stand in your poop while pissing. What makes it worse... it was in the team members bathroom so the offender is amongst us .

Yeah ours is one who has a penchant for creative writing, either with a boxknife or when that blade is broken a big sharpie marker.. And this is the bathroom in the backroom. Not a bathroom guests have access to. So yeah the trash walks among us. Our SFT is not pleased. I don't get that people have never been taught the "don't shit where you eat" theory. Cause now there is a camera trained on the door.. Funny day crew always finds it but overnight never says a thing.. Hrm.

When, I went in there and saw it...my first thought was that's nasty as hell....then I thought if I walk out of here and someone is standing there...I have to make it plain and clear it wasn't me. So, when I walked out there wasn't someone there...but I did tell the SFT, there was a code brown in the bathroom. He then replied a code brown? I said yeah, someone went crazy in there...he walked in ...came out and said ..well I will be damned.

To the SBTMs: your music is terrible. It's bad enough I have to listen to it when we aren't open. Could you please turn it off when we *are* open?

Yet probably never stepped foot into a law school or law firm? :p
Not for a second, but I watch Judge Judy :cool:

To that one LOD:

haha, we have a similar situation in our store right now. We have a girl named Aja, and another named Asia... it's a pain in the A%$ some times, especially when some of the TM's don't speak up on the walkie. Were also having somewhat of a hard time getting people to communicate quickly over buttons and phones starting to drive me crazy.

Also, we have like 3 people with my name at our store so I have managed to go by my last name which generally is a no no lol

Same at mine, except it involves me and a GSA. Not gonna say the names because, well, it's ~mine~ but it's the same as your situation.

It's annoying because he gets called to guest service A LOT and I think they mean me.

Luckily at my store, they often say positions over the walkie rather than just names. We have two girls with the same name, so they'll call them out as <name> Hardlines, or <name> Softlines, and for GSA or GSTL, they're more likely to just say, "<GSA or GSTL> to the service desk" than a specific name, or will say <title> <name> so very rarely mis-respond.

I think the main reason they do this though is because in the middle of the day we often have double coverage (opener doesn't walk out immediately as closer comes in) so they don't care which person responds, just that one of them does.

To the current etl-hr, you suck! I'm not working 'til ten on christmas eve. The old guy made working after 5 volunteer only (he was nearly perfect and he quit, because target). Of course because I'm trying to get my average hours up to get healthcare, I'll probably be there, but if I can find someone to take that shift and give me the day after christmas, I'm making the swap.

Alsooo, the store is only open til 9 on christmas eve. A whole hour past when the store closes seems excessive. Is it really that busy of a day???? I'm genuinely ignorant because I never worked past 5 on the day (and it was slow both times) and before that all my christmas shopping was done weeks before christmas sooo I've never seen a store christmas eve night.

Did the math and I can't make it to healthcare... I can get half an hour away, sooo I'm just gonna try to get rid of that shift and if I can't, I'll just work it and be sloow, lame and unpleasant. And I'm clocking out 5 minutes early. I don't have a reason to stay on anyone's good side anymore. I only stopped looking for a job because for a moment it looked like I'd make it.

To the backroom TL and logistics ETL, it's the second to last Friday of the Christmas season, and you only have one backroom team member after 2pm, did you even look at the computer screen when you were making the schedule? Are you familiar with a thing called logic?
I come in at noon and my help leaves at 2pm. After that, it's just me. The CAF pulls from 2pm to 5pm take me an average of 50 to 59 minutes and pulling flexible fulfillment was out of the question. I'm just glad that this was my last Friday of the Christmas season this year since I have next Friday off. 2 weekends of this shit and it will be over. Thank Joseph Smith.

This sums up my reaction when I see the daily grid and get screwed on the schedule as usual.
1474.gif

to that one lod: can you honestly just shut up for five minutes? i'm this close to actually turning in the two week notice i've been debating about for a month just because you're driving me insane.

To those two hardlines tms who came in this morning and worked through mid-afternoon: Thanks for actually answering calls and call buttons. I was swamped with market and hardlines calls and guests and you two helped pick up the slack of the following little shits:
To that one seasonal tm: Fuck you. I know you have a walkie. I saw you from way down the main aisle. You were right by the phone in toys when the operator announced a call for that area but walked away anyways. I know you saw me walking down the aisle to answer that call. THANKS.
To that other seasonal tm: Fuck you too. You never answer calls for anything except-- on occasion-- back up.
P.S. to seasonal tms #1 and #2: Just because the LOD assigned you to do reshop doesn't mean you flat out ignore everything else going around you.
To that permanent hardlines tm: You only push CAFs and reshop (just barely). Would it kill you to answer the phones or cancel call buttons in your area? Oh and multiple LODs on different days have called you out over the walkie wondering where you've gone. I'm glad I'm not the only one who notices you run off to who-knows-where.

I can't wait until the holiday season is over so these lazy asses are weeded out. I can't say much for the permanent hire but hopefully they'll find a way to get her out the door too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back