To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
To those two team leads: thanks for parking in team parking and making sure I got to my car safely by using the buddy system like we should. Oh wait, you didn't. You parked on the side with the gsa. I could have had any one of a number of problems happen since you didn't even watch me walk to my car. This will be brought up to the stl, who is gentleman enough to chew your ass out.

I haven't seen this yet. It can't be as bad as the new packaging for Up & Up dish soap (it's impossible to scan).

Instead of half-boxes, the packaging now consists of two cardboard panels (front and back) tied together with strips of fabric. It's like the packaging for the throw blankets (the ones in the same aisle as toss pillows and slipcovers) but smaller. We only have a handful of the new ones on the sales floor, but I'm picturing endcaps full of re-packaged curtains within a few weeks.

And yeah, that soap is just stupid. I've only had trouble scanning one kind, but of course a guest had like 10 of that kind when I was back-up cashing.

Instead of half-boxes, the packaging now consists of two cardboard panels (front and back) tied together with strips of fabric. It's like the packaging for the throw blankets (the ones in the same aisle as toss pillows and slipcovers) but smaller. We only have a handful of the new ones on the sales floor, but I'm picturing endcaps full of re-packaged curtains within a few weeks.

And yeah, that soap is just stupid. I've only had trouble scanning one kind, but of course a guest had like 10 of that kind when I was back-up cashing.
Oh god, I'm not looking forward to that. The packaging was already bad enough before with the hooks breaking off.

And the soap barcodes don't work for the blue and green ones. At least the DPCI is printed on.

To those Hardlines team members: You had one job. The entire Hardlines team was supposed to go to toys to complete reshop, then we were supposed to go to HBA and do the reshop there. All of you helped out with toys reshop, which only took 10 minutes and I appreciate that, but only me and one other person went to HBA to do reshop there. It took a lot longer to do HBA reshop because me and one other person were left all alone, and a lot of it went undone.

So the next time anyone asks me for any favors in Hardlines, I'm going to think twice about it.

TTOTM: WHY are all my cosmetics in the backroom put away wrong? If two things have different DPCIs, they get put away as two different things. They don't get put under one item. Also, don't slap a location sticker on a random box.

This is from workbench. Taken in December, but still valid.

Oh god, please don't tell the coupon scammers here. They come in with probably fake $x off any stupidproduct and get mad and go to another cashier when I tell them I have to reduce it (because that's what I learned from the target.com coupon policy, because FUCK letting cashiers know anything about their jobs ever!)

Oh god, please don't tell the coupon scammers here. They come in with probably fake $x off any stupidproduct and get mad and go to another cashier when I tell them I have to reduce it (because that's what I learned from the target.com coupon policy, because FUCK letting cashiers know anything about their jobs ever!)
If it's fake they allow us to deny it. Especially high value, but be Bold said take it...I coupon enough they don't question what I accept/deny. And they don't contradict me in front of a guest.

To team members usually flow, deli, bakery, and produce team members, please don't knock off backroom locations in the coolers and freezers. That is extremely rude. It's even worse when you knock it off and the backroom location disappears. I know most of the time it's an accident but still just watch where you are going. I have to go print off the location because of what you did. I sadly trusted the printer in receiving but of course the ink is almost out so I had to print it off on the FF printer. Just more work for me and very frustrating since I'm busting my hairy ass trying to get the 4pm caf batches done so I can take my lunch. Please don't make my job more difficult.

If it's fake they allow us to deny it. Especially high value, but be Bold said take it...I coupon enough they don't question what I accept/deny. And they don't contradict me in front of a guest.
Last time they came through there were $2 off any Glade, $2 off any Windex, and $1 off any Vitamin water, and of course all the products they had were <$1. I went home and I looked online and could not find the Glade or Windex online even though they were printouts, but I also could not find anything pointing to them being fake either. I did find the Vitaminwater but it was $1/1 for Walgreens only. It was either a good, undetectable fake (I didn't get a chance to look at them closely) or a really lucky find.

I coupon casually and follow enough coupon blogs I know most of the good ones that go around, and I know it's not unusual to have 4, 8, or even 12 of the same printed coupons. I have no issue with ethical couponing (ie NOT BREAKING THE LAW) but the scammers ruin it for everyone.

Last time they came through there were $2 off any Glade, $2 off any Windex, and $1 off any Vitamin water, and of course all the products they had were <$1. I went home and I looked online and could not find the Glade or Windex online even though they were printouts, but I also could not find anything pointing to them being fake either.

I had a bunch of those Windex and Glade coupons too. They came from the RightAtHome website, which is owned by SC Johnson, so they are legitimate. It's been a long time since I've seen coupons that good for Windex and Glade though!

Completely agree that the scammers ruin it for everyone. People are constantly bitching in Facebook groups about policies becoming more strict and/or coupon values going down. There is so much coupon fraud out there.

To our flow team: start cleaning up your mess. Why did you put a bale and 2 cages full of unflattened cardboard on the line? That's extra things I have to move/do to set the line for you. You also lead our store in compliance violations with 20 something. . Get your act together

To Most Every TM In The Store (with the exception of Electronics and TL+ and a few all-around quality TMs): We have merch protect for a reason. Use it! And for the love of God don't half ass it. I'm (and the rest of Electronics are) sick of going through Electronics and finding spiderwraps that I can just peel off, and spiderwraps not locked all the way, and blurays not cased just hidden behind ones that are. If you take a video game out of the cases to give to a guest, it goes into a clamshell and THEN you give it to the guest. This has been discussed at countless huddles. Also, if a peg is a locking peg, or a locked cabinet, those are supposed to stay locked, ALL THE TIME. I'm talking to you, Mystery TM That Left BOTH Beats Cabinets Unlocked.

To those team members leaving-a)I haven't seen an exodus like this in a couple of years (and this is the good store) b) thanks to those of you who are working out the full 2 weeks.

to the management...not my fault you coded me wrong when I came out but kudos to most of you for getting me back pay.

on a similar note..why are the majority of HRETL's nincompoops?

To team members usually flow, deli, bakery, and produce team members, please don't knock off backroom locations in the coolers and freezers. That is extremely rude. It's even worse when you knock it off and the backroom location disappears. I know most of the time it's an accident but still just watch where you are going. I have to go print off the location because of what you did. I sadly trusted the printer in receiving but of course the ink is almost out so I had to print it off on the FF printer. Just more work for me and very frustrating since I'm busting my hairy ass trying to get the 4pm caf batches done so I can take my lunch. Please don't make my job more difficult.

I was in the freezer once and someone changed A04 to A40. I was not amused.

TTOTM: You have been at Target, on flow, for less than 6 months. We had a 2600 piece truck and you were appalled because my tl put a different tm on the line in your usual position. Think what you want, but saying out loud that you should be on the line cause the truck was soooo big and the other tm couldn't handle it, just shows what a dick most of us know you are! He's been here longer than you, and does better than you. His pallets don't have stuff going to other depts because he pays attention. AND I made sure I told him so when you would here me. AND you are a pompous ass. I can't stand the sight of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back