To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tricky

Is it really internal theft if they buy it later?

If you snitch and its traced back to you. Even with Targets retaliation policy. Proving it is tough.
They can. We have lost tms for marking down mdse for themselves and an ETL for having high demand (no guest holds) mdse in her office.
Technically it's an HR violation for unauthorized markdowns.

TTO-STL: seriously, did monkeys fly up your butt or something? We have no extra space in our pharmacy, but you are forcing CVS to relocate our servers behind our pharmacy because you can? It sounds like we will lose shelf space for meds because of this. We don't even have enough storage space for supplies & you go and pull this? I am sure you are going on this power trip because you can't control the pharmacy personnel any longer & this gives you a modicum of satisfaction. Rest assured, our District Manager won't take this lying down.
We were told the servers HAVE to be located IN the pharmacy because they're not "Target property."

We were told the servers HAVE to be located IN the pharmacy because they're not "Target property."

Yes, it looks that way for us now. Unfortunately we have to lose some space for meds, ugh. Now we have to shuffle things around.

To the Softlines TL: How stupid do you think I am. Yes I know all Christmas off the truck is Ptm. You saw Christmas socks somewhere in the backroom. They have probably been there for ages. Freight very often comes in before the area is set. I am a flow tm. It's new product that won't get flexed. It will be back stocked if not set. You told me I could pull any Christmas and put a Ptm clip on it. Like that's going to happen. Most mornings when you, the Plano queen and the vmtl come in, you bullshit for 15 to 20 minutes while we are down 2 people and de trashing softlines. You can kiss my ass. I'll even mark the spot.

TTOTM:
Sure, I'll grab that GoPro accessory you stashed for yourself REPACKED ON A TL WHO IS ON MATERNITY LEAVE'S DESK. And put it into go-backs. Do you really think I'm that dumb to let you actually buy the illegally marked down and held item? LOL, not today, Satan. Also, taking candy that's going Salvage, opening it up, and eating it because "It's going to get donated anyway" How are you a team trainer let alone still work here?

Update! She decided to call AP on me today. Why? Because a female Spanish-speaking guest had a hidden disability and needed a larger fitting room but was almost too shy to tell me. So, I kept her information to myself. This team member got offended because I wouldn't tell her what she said to me. I ended up telling her afterwards but I shouldn't have even had to. It wasn't her business. and today of things she decided to use that was going salvage - Holiday lotion. .

Update! She decided to call AP on me today. Why? Because a female Spanish-speaking guest had a hidden disability and needed a larger fitting room but was almost too shy to tell me. So, I kept her information to myself. This team member got offended because I wouldn't tell her what she said to me. I ended up telling her afterwards but I shouldn't have even had to. It wasn't her business. and today of things she decided to use that was going salvage - Holiday lotion. .

Seriously, WTF!!
I hope AP kicked her down the stairs.
What kind of bullshit is that?

Karma sent a message: She's doing her nails right now & finishing her latte then she'll be RIGHT with you.

TToTPS

Thank you thank you thank you for being okay with walking me to my car because it was raining pretty heavily and I'm very afraid of the rain. I'm really sorry for having you do that but you and target mobile are the only two people that I feel legitimately safe around. I feel really bad that you took off your jacket to give me another layer of protection but you really went above and beyond, even opening my car door for me and shaking off my umbrella as best you could so it could be a little dry. Texting me to make sure I was okay also really made me feel better.

TToTM

Don't think I didn't notice you in your car sitting on the other side of the lot, staying there until I left to make sure I was okay. Thank you as well.

I don't have a problem with people saying "Merry Christmas." I don't celebrate it, and choose to say "Happy Holidays," because to me it feels more inclusive. But to each their own. On that note...

TTOTL: As soon as you were out of ear shot of guests (I guess), you said now I'm allowed to say "Merry Christmas" and then
TTOTM: You responded WE say "Merry Christmas."

Did it ever occur to either one of you that what you said made me uncomfortable, like I'm unwelcome as a non-Christian? Again, saying "Merry Christmas" is fine but why be so rude about it? No one's trying to undermine your holiday. We non-Christians just want to be included.

I don't have a problem with people saying "Merry Christmas." I don't celebrate it, and choose to say "Happy Holidays," because to me it feels more inclusive. But to each their own. On that note...

TTOTL: As soon as you were out of ear shot of guests (I guess), you said now I'm allowed to say "Merry Christmas" and then
TTOTM: You responded WE say "Merry Christmas."

Did it ever occur to either one of you that what you said made me uncomfortable, like I'm unwelcome as a non-Christian? Again, saying "Merry Christmas" is fine but why be so rude about it? No one's trying to undermine your holiday. We non-Christians just want to be included.

Screw them, I get vocal about that kind of crap.
I make it clear to anybody who wants to be a dick about it that I'm Jewish and I don't care if you want to say Merry Christmas to me as long as you don't mind if I say Happy Holidays to you.
Don't even play that game with me.

Screw them, I get vocal about that kind of crap.
I make it clear to anybody who wants to be a dick about it that I'm Jewish and I don't care if you want to say Merry Christmas to me as long as you don't mind if I say Happy Holidays to you.
Don't even play that game with me.
I got stank eye for talking kosher shopping with a guest the other day...tl tried to tell me we only have an endcap now because it doesn't sell...this guest bought almost everything left and would have bought twice as much. She knew a place that sells handmade matzo...I need to know where that is...

Ttotl: your day is coming. I've been waiting for the holiday craze to pass before dealing with a laundry list of crap. Your mouth and unsafe behavior are on the top of that list. Merry Christmas asshole.

To that one Target Mobile TM: No, stop trying to sell me on the new TV delivery service, that's not what I'm asking. I don't need to know prices and how hard it is to fit a ridiculously sized TV into a car. I want to know when the company comes to pick the TV up for delivery, do I or anybody in this store have to do anything beyond show them where the TV is? Because that sticker on the TV says "Target Tech" on it and that's who you are and why can't this fucking company communicate anything properly.

To that one Target Mobile TM: No, stop trying to sell me on the new TV delivery service, that's not what I'm asking. I don't need to know prices and how hard it is to fit a ridiculously sized TV into a car. I want to know when the company comes to pick the TV up for delivery, do I or anybody in this store have to do anything beyond show them where the TV is? Because that sticker on the TV says "Target Tech" on it and that's who you are and why can't this fucking company communicate anything properly.

Communicate??? nah..

TToTM

Ohhhh you sneaky fuck. I mean I had it coming when you took my cashier shift like 3 months ago and I made the mistake of saying "I owe you one" because you literally waited.

You waited until you got a cashier shift.

And then dumped it on me bringing up what I said.

Well played.

Does anyone want a cashier shift

TToTM

Ohhhh you sneaky fuck. I mean I had it coming when you took my cashier shift like 3 months ago and I made the mistake of saying "I owe you one" because you literally waited.

You waited until you got a cashier shift.

And then dumped it on me bringing up what I said.

Well played.

Does anyone want a cashier shift

DID YOU THINK WE HAD FORGOTTEN? DID YOU THINK WE HAD FORGIVEN?

TTOTL I have had your back since day one. I make a mistake and you send out an email about it? You could have asked me about it but you wanted to try to make me look bad and yourself look good. What if I start doing that to you? We need to work together to build a great team. We need to support each other. I know who and what you are. I'll continue to do what's right. You will never change but I won't let you bring me down to your level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back