To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
TTO(Former)ETL I wish I would have had the chance to say goodbye :(. Thanks for being an amazing ETL, and best of luck with the new job. You'll be missed.

TTOLOD you say you don't want to have more conversations about my attitude..why are you the only person that seems to have an issue with it? Is it because I don't appreciate you dumping other people's work on top of my own and don't listen to a word anyone says unless they're not a peer? This is why people don't quite jobs, they quit managers.
But if you question this supposedly other tm/tl have sought them out to express their concern with approaching you. Without explaining that they are asking the wrong fucking thing again, after over a year of explaining it to them daily. And them making more because everyone thinks their great.

TTOTL: The most incorrect response is to laugh in my face.. One your ETL won't like that you laugh in the face of TM's who help your lazy ass team push the truck everyday. And you should be horrified that they can't push basic shit like blue bags of stuff vs yellow bags of stuff in the right place. Your team is the one that is behind, you might want to be grateful that we bust ass to help you and then have bust ass to fix the fuck ups we find doing our primary jobs.

But you keep on laughing.

TTOTL: How the fuck are you a softlines tl? you need to check on your team, help the tm who has a rough ass area, stay behind with the other tm's sorting the carts at the end of the night, stay off your phone, actually do what the lod specifically told you to do. remember that one day where you said i'd make a great tl? damn right cause anyone's better than you.

TTOSTL: Why the fuck do you dump all of your dirty work onto me every time I happen to walk past you when you actually have to do a modicum of work on the floor? It's not like you had other things to do, all you did was went and sit in your office and joked around with our ETL-LOG. Also, why the fuck can you sit in the backroom on your phone talking about vacation, but I can't check for texts about my grandmother or our electronics TM cant be checking his phone for messages from his doctor? My leadership is a bunch of fucking hypocrites besides the sales floor SrTL and our BRTL. This is why I'm looking into transferring stores or just getting another job.

To the team leader who says the best team survey affects the store's score: Maybe but I also think you try to use it to your advantage to show the leadership how great of a team lead you are even though you may not be.

ETL on walkie: Doglover, go to 3
ETL: Do y'all want help in baby HL tonight?
Me: Umm...that isn't my zone...its (my friend's), you should follow up with her, she may already be working on that section
ETL: *sigh* *goes to channel 1 and calls my friend*

He knows I wasn't assigned baby HL and is trying to force me to be "captain" by being responsible for all of SL. How about no.

TTOGSA/Cashier: Thank you for going off on our STL, she got a reality smack she really fucking needed. How you weren't fired I don't know, but I'm thankful for it because now she's reasonable with alot of us.

To the Electronics TL: If you're assigned a zone, complete it. Don't pull another TM from his zone to do it "with" you when in reality you'll just let him do it while you walk around the store, he still needs to complete his own zone. Also, push your CAFs! By the way, get off the phone when you're at work, we know it's not all business.

To the Backroom TM: Not sure what I did wrong, I mean I'm still new here. But just because an unwelcoming guest was speaking to you in a normal voice compared to when they were speaking to me and Mobile, does not make you more of a man or a better person. Yes, I heard you when you whispered it to a TM who then gave you an uncomfortable look. I called the LOD over before you did who happened to calm the guest down, fyi.

TTOTM:

The next time you open your bitch mouth to bitch me out for something I didn't do, have no control over, or isn't any of your goddamned business, I'm going to make you cry.

TTOTM:

The next time you come up to me while I'm with a guest and tell me how to do my job, I'm going to make you cry.

TTOTM:

The next time you snap at me when I'm DOING MY GODDAMNED JOB, I'm going to make you cry.

Thing is, I never get ruffled at work, I don't complain, I smile, I'm cheerful, and these bitches are going to fucking shit when they see me go off. Today was too fucking busy for these petty assed bitches to do their usual petty assed shit.

Bunch of fucking OLD WOMEN with the mentality of spoilt prom queens.

TTONewToOurStoreETL: I really hope you lighten up. It's making a bunch of us really uneasy because you're so by the book.

To the group of ETL's at my store: How about you guys stop being fucking hypocrites and actually act like you want the rest of your team to act. When I clocked in and started working on a pull, the whole time I was working it you (ETL-GE and ETL-LOG) were talking to a guest about how their spring break went. Of course I ignored most of it, but it irritated me a bit because you guys do this on an almost daily fucking basis. About 30 minutes after that I was speaking with electronics about breaks trying to work out who's going to take what and when. My ETL-LOG pops out of nowhere and says "Shouldn't you be working pulls from the line instead of talking with (electronics TM name) and wasting time?". I was speaking with him for a minute at most, and you think I'M wasting time?
is this a common thing across all targets, or do you work at my target???/ all of my ETLs at my store do nothing but take selfies, go to starbucks and walk around. ive called them out, but they're all so sensitive now. it's a shame really. there's like maybe 3 of them that actually work tho and i respect them.

TTOTM: thank god your whiny ass is getting the fuck off my team. some of yall dumbass cashiers think softlines is an easy job considering sometimes we take mini breaks at fitting room, but it's anything but a cakewalk. i'm not saying softlines is the hardest job at target, cause god knows everyone has it rough in different aspects at spot, but you had to know after a while of cleaning up people's messes and having your perfectly zoned zone look like a hot ass mess in 3 seconds was an inevitable part of the job, so stop acting like you were born yesterday. im so glad you'll be back at the front lanes cause all you did was bitch and moan and didnt do shit for me and my team so bye and good riddance

TTOGSTL: Stop calling tms up for backup when there. are. no. guests. waiting. in. line. for. checkout. Lord knows those of us on the salesfloor just walk around doing nothing waiting to be called up to the checklanes :rolleyes:

I have a few cashiers who do that - they call for back up if they *think* someone walking by is going to check out.

I understand people make mistakes but we have one who will send guests to SD even when *I* need back up, she'll just keep piling them on me. Another one mashes the panic button when she has 1 + 1.
But sometimes we can't get back up until a TL calls.

Our store is a mess. ETLs only care about appearances, not actual function. If it looks good on the surface, they don't care how much shit is piled up on the floor, swept under the carpet, piled in dark corners. Well, to be fair, they do work, but they repeatedly point out piled up messes when we're busy as hell and can't rehang reshop or print clearance tickets. Guests first right? So I constantly shove shit into corners behind SD to keep them off my backs.

And don't get me started on CAFE!!!!

I'm quite aggravated at my store leaders and the old women who are just utter bitches. I need a vacation but don't have enough accumulated for an entire week off.

Our store is a mess. ETLs only care about appearances, not actual function. If it looks good on the surface, they don't care how much shit is piled up on the floor, swept under the carpet, piled in dark corners. Well, to be fair, they do work, but they repeatedly point out piled up messes when we're busy as hell and can't rehang reshop or print clearance tickets. Guests first right? So I constantly shove shit into corners behind SD to keep them off my backs.

And don't get me started on CAFE!!!!.
Okay no, you have to be at my store.. everything is way too perfectly described to not be.

TTOTM: People talk bad about you and I used to think they were just being mean.

But then I started working with you and started to see why they were, you took so long just to put fixtures on those 2 shelves before pushing the product. Meanwhile, I did 3 fixtures for the tea, inserted the pushers, measured the distances and pushed the product in and finished quick. You also have a bad attitude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back