To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
why would u guys hire someone w the same name as me in the same department how could u do this to me now i gotta assert dominance
everyone that works at my store has at least one other person with the same name or a name that is said similar. we have like 3 of one name and at one point we had like 5 of one other name. two of them are ETLs so whenever someone calls for them there's silence and then "which one are you calling for?"

everyone that works at my store has at least one other person with the same name or a name that is said similar. we have like 3 of one name and at one point we had like 5 of one other name. two of them are ETLs so whenever someone calls for them there's silence and then "which one are you calling for?"

For my store ETL-Hardlines, ETL-GE, TL-SL x2, TM-HL x2, TM-Consumables share the same name. The two softlines leads have similar last names. At least it makes for some walkie fun

For my store ETL-Hardlines, ETL-GE, TL-SL x2, TM-HL x2, TM-Consumables share the same name. The two softlines leads have similar last names. At least it makes for some walkie fun
mine went like this, we had 1 electronics tm, 2 hardlines, 2 market with the same name. 2 new market tm with the same name as the STL, we have two GSAs with the same name, the other electronics tm and a softlines team member with the same name, a cashier and one of the ETLs with the same name, another market team member and hardlines tm with the same name and i think thats it but i swear we had more.....

TTOTM: I know you guys in hardlines absolutely hate guests on the phone, but that's no excuse to ignore me over and over when I call for hardlines on the radio multiple times. And then when you finally answer on the radio and I'm being nice by asking you for the item availability instead of just telling you to pick up the phone, being snitty with your every syllable accentuated, annoyance clear in your voice, "How Can I Assist You, Over" was not called for. I hope the LOD was at least a little annoyed at you for being called to step in and help the guest over such a simple question.

To the Operators: Target Tech comes in after 1pm. Target Tech comes in after 1pm. Target Tech comes in after 1pm. Target Tech comes in after 1pm. Target Tech comes in after 1pm. Target Tech comes in after 1pm. Target Tech comes in after 1pm.

Every one of you asks this question. Every. Single. Day. Sometimes multiple times. Starting as early as 9am. You get the same answer every single time. Please remember it.

To the Operators: Target Tech comes in after 1pm. Target Tech comes in after 1pm. Target Tech comes in after 1pm. Target Tech comes in after 1pm. Target Tech comes in after 1pm. Target Tech comes in after 1pm. Target Tech comes in after 1pm.

Every one of you asks this question. Every. Single. Day. Sometimes multiple times. Starting as early as 9am. You get the same answer every single time. Please remember it.

Lol... Their hours changed in my store somewhat recently I guess. I still don't remember the new time. I guess it's different in every store. Here it used to be 12, now it's 10 or 11. I'mma put a note by our phone (once I find out) so we don't end up annoying our electronics TMs

Are same names a legit problem at some stores? Out of habit I always say title before name even if we have only one lol. Not that complicated

TTOTM: Hey darling, when you call out that you're going to your '30 minute lunch' (15 minutes late when we have 4 people in HL who need to go to lunch in the same 2 hour period) you should probably make it 30 minutes, not 45.

Also, I shouldn't go to lunch, come back 30 minutes later, finish our furniture backstocking, get two pulls from the back, work them out, grab another pull, work it out, and see you working on the same pull you started when I was going to lunch.

I'd be mad. I once took forever to do a pull in HL because guest after guest needed help finding something but meh.

I love how my Starbucks use to make the cart attendants do their trash, bag it, rebag, then take it all down and being snooty over walkie calling for the cart attendant to "Cart Attendant, can you PLEASE come get starbucks garbage?" and it'd been super slow, there's 3 gals working there standing around. I'd walked in once on them after getting called by them and they were all gossiping and laughing and told me to do their garbages, and then decide to tell me how to properly line the can with the bag. BITCH PLEASE.

Yeah that shit kind of didn't fly with me, basically every time we got called it was super demanding and bossy and maybe once or twice sbux might of been busy, and I really didn't mind changing their garbages out for them, because you know, it's a team effort. But when the ETL and LOD came over walkie one night demanding the sbux start bagging their own garbages so the cart attendant can just take it down, ooooooooh I got CHILLS all over me. literal goosebumps. One of the other cart attendants must of complained enough and ETL must of saw it with her own eyes that they were doing nothing and she shut that down.

Now, if they're busy helping customers, sure, I'll gladly change them out for you, and so will the others, but when you standing around laughing and giggling in the fashion of a clique and clearly need something to do, CHANGE YOUR GARBAGES OUT IF THEY NEED TO BE, and the CA will take it down for you.

To that one Flow TM: Please re-think your priorities. In the breakroom today you were advocating for committing war crimes then had an in-depth conversation with another TM about how you were saved by Jesus. I'm not religious by any stretch, but even I know Jesus or Magic Sky Dad would be pissed for the sh!t you said earlier.

TTOTM: I know I am your team lead. I know that you are new so you need to ask questions. Please, for the love of god, ask your trainer questions; I paired the two of you up for a reason. You DO NOT need to go straight to me if you do not like the answer she gives you.

TTOTM: I don't know why you had to walk from shoes to the back room to tell your co worker that you needed help on the floor then when help(me) showed up you ran off, with the shelf sign I needed to help the guest you answered when I asked you to come back with the sign. You ran off like we were contagious. You had a zebra and the shelf sign, you could have looked it up yourself and walked into the back to ask the backroom to pull it. But you didn't need to walk anywhere - YOU HAD A RADIO!!!!! WTF is wrong with you??????? Even the guest asked why you would not help her.

So tired of this kind of BS.. That only some people have to help guests others just get to clear a box and run away.

TTOTM: I don't know why you had to walk from shoes to the back room to tell your co worker that you needed help on the floor then when help(me) showed up you ran off, with the shelf sign I needed to help the guest you answered when I asked you to come back with the sign. You ran off like we were contagious. You had a zebra and the shelf sign, you could have looked it up yourself and walked into the back to ask the backroom to pull it. But you didn't need to walk anywhere - YOU HAD A RADIO!!!!! WTF is wrong with you??????? Even the guest asked why you would not help her.

So tired of this kind of BS.. That only some people have to help guests others just get to clear a box and run away.
Just like my STL will tell a guest that I will be right with them as they walk away.

Just like my STL will tell a guest that I will be right with them as they walk away.

I will forgive the STL over this fuckwit. Like I said there are people who won't help guests and that seems to be perfectly ok with leadership and those of us for whom its not ok are getting a little pissed off about it.

TTOETL-HR: Please stop saying the computer makes the schedule. Just admit you're doing what you want.

This. This right here. I deal with this sort of stupidity on the daily and unfortunately it doesn't seem to be getting better. Even my best TMs pull this every once in a while (I'm sure I do something similar to irk my peers once in every blue moon myself). It doesn't get easier.

Ttotm: I barley know you and I just started here but I really hope you don't become the front end manager judging by the reports I'm hearing. From what I've heard you're a micromanaging bitch which is the exact reason why I've left target in the first place.

TTOTM: Second NCNS in two days YIP YIP HOORAY, hopefully this means you're gone for good.

You complained about freight when we had a lot of freight and no time to zone.
You complained about zoning when we had little freight and all the time in the world to zone.
That one time you stormed into the break room after you started your shift while I was 15 minutes into my 30 minute lunch, because HOW DARE I BE ON LUNCH WHEN YOU COME IN.
Our TL said you were 'super zoner' (as if zoning is much of a challenge...) even though it takes you a few hours to zone home decor...
Well I guess you ain't super anything now :*

TTOTM: Second NCNS in two days YIP YIP HOORAY, hopefully this means you're gone for good.

You complained about freight when we had a lot of freight and no time to zone.
You complained about zoning when we had little freight and all the time in the world to zone.
That one time you stormed into the break room after you started your shift while I was 15 minutes into my 30 minute lunch, because HOW DARE I BE ON LUNCH WHEN YOU COME IN.
Our TL said you were 'super zoner' (as if zoning is much of a challenge...) even though it takes you a few hours to zone home decor...
Well I guess you ain't super anything now :*

Super NCNS. Sounds like a video game console.

I'd be mad. I once took forever to do a pull in HL because guest after guest needed help finding something but meh.

I love how my Starbucks use to make the cart attendants do their trash, bag it, rebag, then take it all down and being snooty over walkie calling for the cart attendant to "Cart Attendant, can you PLEASE come get starbucks garbage?" and it'd been super slow, there's 3 gals working there standing around. I'd walked in once on them after getting called by them and they were all gossiping and laughing and told me to do their garbages, and then decide to tell me how to properly line the can with the bag. BITCH PLEASE.

Yeah that shit kind of didn't fly with me, basically every time we got called it was super demanding and bossy and maybe once or twice sbux might of been busy, and I really didn't mind changing their garbages out for them, because you know, it's a team effort. But when the ETL and LOD came over walkie one night demanding the sbux start bagging their own garbages so the cart attendant can just take it down, ooooooooh I got CHILLS all over me. literal goosebumps. One of the other cart attendants must of complained enough and ETL must of saw it with her own eyes that they were doing nothing and she shut that down.

Now, if they're busy helping customers, sure, I'll gladly change them out for you, and so will the others, but when you standing around laughing and giggling in the fashion of a clique and clearly need something to do, CHANGE YOUR GARBAGES OUT IF THEY NEED TO BE, and the CA will take it down for you.
They should do their own damn garbage. When we were Target, if we had asked someone to take our garbage back for us, they would have laughed in our face! It didn't matter if we were busy or not, we had to do it ourselves.

Are same names a legit problem at some stores? Out of habit I always say title before name even if we have only one lol. Not that complicated

Yes it can be fun when you have multiple example: Matt's. "Hey electronics Matt?" and Market Matt answers cause he didn't hear the first part. Then you ask again and guest service Matt answers. So we have a couple TM with really odd names cause it makes the distinction very clear. Still work friendly but odd to one who doesn't know the why.

We had up three TM's with the same name. So one got renamed his last name, one became "Electronics Matt" the other who was senior of the group was just "Matt".

TTOTM: there is NO need to get passive aggressive over the walkie when I call for reshop. ok, I get it, you guys aren't gonna be able to come and get it soon. fine. but it is my job to call, and LODs will get upset if I don't. so if you can't come, just say politely "hey it'll be a little while, we're swamped" and I'll understand and I won't call again. just stop being so rude about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back