To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
TATETLS: I didn’t sign up for this. Three simple steps: prepare, plan, execute. Zero for three and in the end if it’s not what you expected, you have only yourselves to blame.

TTOTM: I have a myDevice in front of me. I don't need to know how many it says we have on the floor or on hand, I need to know if there's one on the damn shelf. Walk over there and check so I can give this guest who has been yelling at me for five minutes some answers. (we had it in stock after all)

TTOTM: I have a myDevice in front of me. I don't need to know how many it says we have on the floor or on hand, I need to know if there's one on the damn shelf. Walk over there and check so I can give this guest who has been yelling at me for five minutes some answers. (we had it in stock after all)
Same goes for the BR. I know what it says on the MyDevice. I need to know if we physically have one in the store

TTOETL-SF who decided they needed an AP walkie: Thanks for blowing an (felony) apprehension when your dumb ass left the walkie on 6 at full volume with no earpiece and walked right by the subjects. You were an ETL-AP at your old store, you are not here. Stay the hell out of our office and keep your grubby paws off our walkies. We do not need you constantly interrupting us on 6 for trivial things like a locked cart. The ETL-AP is coming for you. Watch out.
This ETL sounds like an idiot, but is it not common practice for ETL’s to carry AP walkies? ETL’s and Sr. TL’s always have AP walkies because they can be the LOD at any time and may need to go to 6.

TTO Sr.TL/LOD-I know you came from a smaller volume store and things worked differently there because less traffic, but you are at a much higher volume store now. Get used to it. Telling the entire softlines team that we need to finish zone and reshop 100% is insane. (Especially since most of us were only working 4-5 hour shifts)
Also telling us we aren’t allowed to leave and will stay until however long it takes us so the store is pristine and free if reshop is outrageous. Yeah of course I’ll stay after for a bit sometimes but threatening us? No thanks. I have classes at 8am and with the way you told us there’s no way in hell im staying past my scheduled time for you. See ya.

This ETL sounds like an idiot, but is it not common practice for ETL’s to carry AP walkies? ETL’s and Sr. TL’s always have AP walkies because they can be the LOD at any time and may need to go to 6.
Nope! There is no reason for an ETL who isn't AP to have one of our walkie. There's no reason they can't use 4, even when we need to tell them something. This is one thing I'm very happy my STL has made clear to everyone in the store: Only AP is to use AP walkies.

Nope! There is no reason for an ETL who isn't AP to have one of our walkie. There's no reason they can't use 4, even when we need to tell them something. This is one thing I'm very happy my STL has made clear to everyone in the store: Only AP is to use AP walkies.
Strange. At my store they all have AP walkies so that they can go to a channel to discuss something they don’t want TM’s to hear. Granted, my store is very low theft, AP is always on 1 anyways.

We are an APTL only store with 6 AP walkies. :rolleyes:

Strange. At my store they all have AP walkies so that they can go to a channel to discuss something they don’t want TM’s to hear. Granted, my store is very low theft, AP is always on 1 anyways.

AP is supposed to carry two walkies. This is so we can monitor channel 1 and either channel 5 or 6 depending on the store. We need to be reachable by any team member in the building. “Hiding on 5” is worthy of a CCA.

Thata interesting all oir etls have ap walkies so they can talk to each other about tms that need coachings and ca for the day. They also partner with ap to chase off thieves.

AP is supposed to carry two walkies. This is so we can monitor channel 1 and either channel 5 or 6 depending on the store. We need to be reachable by any team member in the building. “Hiding on 5” is worthy of a CCA.
Our AP is always on 1 and just goes to 5/6 when something comes up, but we usually only have one AP TM at a time so there’s no one for them to really talk to anyways

We are an APTL only store with 6 AP walkies. :rolleyes:
APTL only store here and I've never even seen an AP walkie. Our APTL doesn't even carry a walkie when he's on the floor.

TTOTM: I've wondered how on God's green Earth you got promoted to TL a few months back. I'm still wondering the same thing today. :rolleyes:
We have a TL who thinks everyone hates them and is completely unaware of how to use printers, pdas or the move app...I actually still have to remind them how to do things throughout the day and the only reason I dont say anything is because theyre the one that has to be LOD and take care of bullshit I dont have to...had a pregnant woman break water near infants and I was like "LOD I'm gonna need you over here at infants" lucky it wasnt on the carpets lmao...but yeah I am not cleaning that. Sorry LOD. Maybe you should schedule a cart attendant? Sad for her...she has no control of the schedule so I get it. Sad.

We have a TL who thinks everyone hates them and is completely unaware of how to use printers, pdas or the move app...I actually still have to remind them how to do things throughout the day and the only reason I dont say anything is because theyre the one that has to be LOD and take care of bullshit I dont have to...had a pregnant woman break water near infants and I was like "LOD I'm gonna need you over here at infants" lucky it wasnt on the carpets lmao...but yeah I am not cleaning that. Sorry LOD. Maybe you should schedule a cart attendant? Sad for her...she has no control of the schedule so I get it. Sad.
That sounds so much like my TL. I'll flip my light on for help and it will take her like 15 minutes to answer, even when it's slow. Then when she gets there, she'll always say, "Oh, I don't know." and then it'll take another 10 minutes for her to find something / walkie someone because she confuses herself.

TTOTPS: The AP office isn't a middle school locker room. You don't need to hot box the whole office putting on your Axe body spray.

Trying to impress "the ladies"? or disguising the aftermath of a "bad burrito" he had for breakfast?

Wait in all reality, as an LOD what are you supposed to do in this situation? I'd be at a loss. LOD go to channel 4, tell them there's a code green, and call 911?? Or can only LOD call 911?

TTOTL. Just because it's not your department, doesn't mean you should ignore the issue. You have the authority to make the change for results. I'm tired of being one of the few who cares about Logistics. Just walking around micromanaging isn't gonna get results. If one department fails, another will follow. Be hands-on.

I miss having an in stocks team.

TTOTM: I hope you know that you texting and talking on the phone while on the floor has not gone unnoticed by the higher ups. Not only that but taking extended breaks! Better get your shit together or this won’t end well for you. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back