To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
To that one(ok, really, several) Team Member(s) who come(s) over to Softlines at the end of the night to shop the racks and complain about not liking Softlines/having to stay late instead of doing any real, actual work: next time don't bother coming over. If I'm going to have to finish the work myself I'd rather do it in peace than listen to your bull****. KThx. :angry:

To the TL who came over with the previously mentioned Team Members only to chat with other employees instead of working on the reshop: You just lost my respect. P.s. Don't bother looking at me when another family of 12 comes in and ruins your zone. I suddenly don't care.

To that one(ok, really, several) Team Member(s) who come(s) over to Softlines at the end of the night to shop the racks and complain about not liking Softlines/having to stay late instead of doing any real, actual work: next time don't bother coming over. If I'm going to have to finish the work myself I'd rather do it in peace than listen to your bull****. KThx. :angry:
^^^ annoys the heck out of me. Why do people feel the need to bash other work centers when they have no friggin clue? I've heard a certain TM bash pharmacy, electronics, SBX, & grocery. I heard "through the grapevine" that she said (about pharmacy) "Every time I go near there, they're all just standing there, doing nothing or staring at the computer." Ummm....yeah, we're just "standing there" filling scripts, processing them, or looking something up on the computer....you just can't see us because there's a counter blocking your view, you twit! I can count on 1 hand the number of times we've had time to just "stand around and do nothing" in my ENTIRE tenure at Spot. And she said "electronics just stands behind the boat all day until someone needs something unlocked or rung up" (for the record, I've NEVER seen an electronics TM "just standing behind the boat"). Take your "Ultra violet" hair and go zone something, since that's about all you're capable of anyway (seriously, this girl has been "relocated" to different departments 3 times already and now ALL they have her do is zone....)

^^^ annoys the heck out of me. Why do people feel the need to bash other work centers when they have no friggin clue? I've heard a certain TM bash pharmacy, electronics, SBX, & grocery. I heard "through the grapevine" that she said (about pharmacy) "Every time I go near there, they're all just standing there, doing nothing or staring at the computer." Ummm....yeah, we're just "standing there" filling scripts, processing them, or looking something up on the computer....you just can't see us because there's a counter blocking your view, you twit! I can count on 1 hand the number of times we've had time to just "stand around and do nothing" in my ENTIRE tenure at Spot. And she said "electronics just stands behind the boat all day until someone needs something unlocked or rung up" (for the record, I've NEVER seen an electronics TM "just standing behind the boat"). Take your "Ultra violet" hair and go zone something, since that's about all you're capable of anyway (seriously, this girl has been "relocated" to different departments 3 times already and now ALL they have her do is zone....)

Violet has no clue!

Next time you watch me turn off my light knowing full well I am back up cashing and need to go punch out, don't move to my line. You're a team member, you should know better. Don't you dare think I won't remember this next time you need anything. People like you are why I drink. Also, walking by the front lanes to grab your purse at 5 of close.... real smart. I hope I'm right about them performancing your pathetic soul out.

I have so many moaning and groanings but there is one main one:

to the other FRO...even if you are just covering...what the heck are you doing? one cart of unsorted reshop sat there from Friday night until tonight, untouched. There was at least half of cart of clothes left in the fitting rooms on my first run through and a pile of tags. Zracks not properly sorted, carts not properly sorted. I know we've been busy (Friday it took me 5 hours to get through one cart because of how many guests I had with the ton o clothes to try on) but seriously if I can get through 5+ carts and properly sort z racks in just under 6 hours you can do the same in 8 hours when it's quieter (our fitting room is 100 times busier in the evening vs. the day)

And leadership....if you are going to shave hours to save hours don't turn around and ask us to stay later or come in on our days off. It's your own dang fault that the store looks like crap and we are tired of fixing your mistakes.

Our ETL-LOG just quit after less than a year.... our new one is a greenhorn, brand new to Target, fresh from business college... WHOSE IDEA WAS THAT?! "Well we already have too many experienced ETLs." Yeah, great, so shuffle one of THEM over to Logistics and stick the noob in SL or GE, not the most technically complicated position!

Our ETL-LOG just quit after less than a year.... our new one is a greenhorn, brand new to Target, fresh from business college... WHOSE IDEA WAS THAT?! "Well we already have too many experienced ETLs." Yeah, great, so shuffle one of THEM over to Logistics and stick the noob in SL or GE, not the most technically complicated position!

This EXACT thing just happened at our store >.>

And to make matters worse, the person they hired seems like such a lost child who is going to easily fall into the ETL target bull****.

To the ETLs who are ALREADY talking up United Way donations: If you REALLY want me to contribute, give me something better than these nickle & dime raises. Otherwise, don't count on it.

When I first donated to United Way, I donated four dollars. A couple of hours later I was at a lane getting ready to purchase to my lunch. That's when I realized that those four dollars were my last. I had to put my stuff away and I starved.

It was a 12 hour shift :cray:

To that one fellow Backroom Day TM. Don't call for back up when you only have 23 CAFs to pull. Just pick up your feet and hustle instead of walking like a turtle the entire time. I know you can move and I've seen you do it. Light the damn fire already and don't expect everyone to hold your hand. /endrant/

to the TLs this morning... i even checked the floor immediently after you brought me back a huge cart of backstock, and almost half of what you gave me went out! are you seriously that lazy?

Every damn day. No one thinks to take the challenge tub or any of the tubs to the second locations or to the front check lanes. Stop increasing my workload and ruining the Guest Impressions.

Oh hell, one more.
Dear SrTL and ETL's, the sales floor is going to be easier to zone if it isn't so empty. Maybe you can take the time to actually clear the push line, work out clearance or god forbid, push some freight. The guests are going to appreciate being able to find what they're looking for and it will make the zone look a lot nicer. We had Starbucks and Food Ave closed and those extra team members on the floor for two days and you continually shot down my ideas about moving the 15 pallets and 12 shopping carts of freight left over due to the 7 call offs from the flow team and we're still not caught up. I realize you've been there a lot longer than I have but you really don't understand the Logistics process one bit. Take suggestions to heart and learn to seize opportunities when they present themselves

to the 2 team members who came up to me right after each other and said " that was so easy, could tell you sorted the cart/z-rack and not ms. cushy pants." After the week I've had it was the encouragement I needed.

to the team member who took on our backroom ETL on best practices...you go girl!! I hope the rumors are true and our ETL for softlines/ge is ready to take him on because he's an idiot and needs to go.

oh I am tattling on myself because I really thought somebody else would:

to that one team member (moi): get some sleep first it was your shoes and now it's forgetting part of the closing announcements mid sentence. Either that or find a job that's a steady 40 hours a week and not have to have 17 days of work in row.

To that one fellow Backroom Day TM. Don't call for back up when you only have 23 CAFs to pull. Just pick up your feet and hustle instead of walking like a turtle the entire time. I know you can move and I've seen you do it. Light the damn fire already and don't expect everyone to hold your hand. /endrant/

loooool 23 CAFs.... on days where it tends to be a bit busier, I check Workbench every hour to see what the estimated pull times are. An hour and 20 minutes is about my cut-off for what I can get done alone in an hour. If it's over that, I'll call, or if it's 30 after and I still haven't finished PAPR (I get Pfresh and dry grocery first, then paper), I'll call.

to that one team member (moi): get some sleep first it was your shoes and now it's forgetting part of the closing announcements mid sentence. Either that or find a job that's a steady 40 hours a week and not have to have 17 days of work in row.

Attention Target guests, our store will be closing in 10 minutes ... please make your final zrack and bring your reshop up to the registers located at the front of the registers. We would like to remind you that our hours tomorrow will be from 8am to ..... when do I come in? .... oh yeah.... We would like to thank you for signing up for a Target redcard and have a pleasant tomorrow.

When I first donated to United Way, I donated four dollars. A couple of hours later I was at a lane getting ready to purchase to my lunch. That's when I realized that those four dollars were my last. I had to put my stuff away and I starved.

It was a 12 hour shift :cray:

Doesn't your store have the free fruit, and peanut butter & jelly, and fresh bread, and the lovely free water bottles in the break room?

Health & Wellness = Free Lunch :p

Attention Target guests, our store will be closing in 10 minutes ... please make your final zrack and bring your reshop up to the registers located at the front of the registers. We would like to remind you that our hours tomorrow will be from 8am to ..... when do I come in? .... oh yeah.... We would like to thank you for signing up for a Target redcard and have a pleasant tomorrow.

that is about what it sounded like

The announcement you wish you could make:
"Attention Target guests (Guests?! who the h*ll are we kidding): The time is XXX so get your sh*t to the front & get the h*ll out of Dodge already! SOME of us wanna get home so MOVE your A$$!"
I have (after making the overhead is off) said....get your hineys out the door and woohoo!!!

To that one TM who voluntarily braved both an adult roach and what must have been some refuge from a 1950's radioactive giant spider movie...one in the restroom and one in the TSC.

On the same morning.

Got rid of both without resorting to dangling the corpses in front of anyone's faces for kicks and giggles.

Bless you. Bless you, bless, bless you! You...you are Superman and Iron Man combined. I am in awe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back