To that one Team Member - II

Broke: getting your mom to find your SSN in the file cabinet
Woke: going through the file cabinet when you’re 12, finding your folder, and memorizing your SSN
Some parents are leery of giving an easily lost document to a child who has no real understanding of identity theft, and hide it really, really well just in case of a burglary.

Some parents are leery of giving an easily lost document to a child who has no real understanding of identity theft, and hide it really, really well just in case of a burglary.
Oh I didn’t take or move anything, I just memorized the number

Broke: getting your mom to find your SSN in the file cabinet
Woke: going through the file cabinet when you’re 12, finding your folder, and memorizing your SSN
Big joke: memorizing your SISTER's SSN.

TTO-STL and Sr.TL - Stopping me from doing OPU/DU to help SFS when you have 7 people altogether does NOT help me. Sounds like an inefficient team. I was having a good day, nay great day, when sticks up your arses started talking down to me like i'm a child,.....without saying as simple "Hello Mysterious, How are You?" or "How is it going?" 30 minutes to pull 70 DPCIs (250 units) before 1 pm, when the deadline is 2pm. Barely anyone is booked on the floor, so it works great when I assist in-store and online guests. Want the backstock taking care of? Sure lets schedule 4 "backroom" people; have one pushing on the floor, the other 2 in SFS and the closer to do it by himself.

Last edited:
TTO-STL and Sr.TL - Stopping me from doing OPU/DU to help SFS when you have 7 people altogether does NOT help me. Sounds like an inefficient team. I was having a good day, nay great day, when sticks up your arses started talking down to me like i'm a child,.....without saying as simple "Hello Mysterious, How are You?" or "How is it going?" 30 minutes to pull 70 DPCIs (250 units) before 1 pm, when the deadline is 2pm. Barely anyone is booked on the floor, so it works great when I assist in-store and online guests. Want the backstock taking care of? Sure lets schedule 4 "backroom" people; have one pushing on the floor, the other 2 in SFS and the closer to do it by himself.

SFS is a payroll drain that pulls TMs from wherever possible and leaves their workcenters circling the bowl. Leaders don’t seem to care.That being said, not even my store would sacrifice OPU for them, because OPU metrics have to be green, too, or it’s hair on fire day. 🔥 🙄

Depending on the season/deals, we tend to make more sales with SFS. It's just unfortunate that the only time, the rest of management care about it is when STL-ETL get called out by the DTL. It's inconsistent. One time SFS is told to stay clean. Then something happens and STL/ETL-Log starts panicking. They also say don't do INF without signing off, but sometimes STL/LOD refuses to help/take too long cancelling an item/order before goal time.

I would prefer to protect all of Logistics metrics, to ensure that salesfloor is successful. Unfortunately, with the implementation of E2E and modernization, there's barely any time/focus to carry out old, best practice backroom routines.

To those backroom people: CAN Y’ALL STOP STOWING HUGE ASS, HEAVY ASS, BULKY ASS LAMPS AND FURNITURE SO HIGH UP IN THE STEEL THAT I NEED A SPACE SHUTTLE AND EVA SUIT TO GET EM DOWN?? THANKS 👌👌👌👌
AND TO PIGGYBACK ON THIS...WHICH ONE OF YOU IDIOTS THOUGHT IT WAS A GREAT IDEA TO ALMOST KILL ME WHEN YOU DECIDED TO TRAP HEAVY ASS BOXES OF FURNITURE ON A PALLET (HEAVY ON THE LEFT SIDE) WITH SHRINKWRAP THAT WASN'T EVEN TIED TO THE WOODEN PALLET AND PUT IT UP HIGH!
Thanks a lot because I had to involve another TM to get on the wave and pull off the heavy pieces to slide onto the crown stacker forks just to bring it down.🤬🤬🤬🤬 I TOOK PICTURES OF SAID PALLET AND I WILL HAVE AP LOOK AT CAMERA FOOTAGE! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! BULK FURNITURE LIKE TABLES AND BOOKCASES NEED TO BE BACKSTOCKED DOWN LOW!

AND TO PIGGYBACK ON THIS...WHICH ONE OF YOU IDIOTS THOUGHT IT WAS A GREAT IDEA TO ALMOST KILL ME WHEN YOU DECIDED TO TRAP HEAVY ASS BOXES OF FURNITURE ON A PALLET (HEAVY ON THE LEFT SIDE) WITH SHRINKWRAP THAT WASN'T EVEN TIED TO THE WOODEN PALLET AND PUT IT UP HIGH!
Thanks a lot because I had to involve another TM to get on the wave and pull off the heavy pieces to slide onto the crown stacker forks just to bring it down.🤬🤬🤬🤬 I TOOK PICTURES OF SAID PALLET AND I WILL HAVE AP LOOK AT CAMERA FOOTAGE! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! BULK FURNITURE LIKE TABLES AND BOOKCASES NEED TO BE BACKSTOCKED DOWN LOW!

I have no idea how these fools even get this shit up there. It's not even in the wave/crown accessible steel over by receiving, but over in the LAMP/HOME fillgroups where the only way to the top is the swivel ladder with the steep incline. If I tried getting one of those giant 80lb. Threshold lamps up there I would either break an arm trying to one-hand it or fall off the ladder and break my neck. This bullshit is exactly why I miss our old BRTL because he made sure the stowing made sense and wasn't dangerous, for example he always put the huge but lightweight cases of pillows and comforters up at the very top of HOME/BED so we could just throw them down as we pulled them, super fast. Now with all the heavy shit up top, which you obviously can't toss from the top of a ladder, it takes fucking forever to finish a batch of 20 DPCIs because I have to take it slooooooooooooow to avoid falling or getting crushed. REEEEEEEEEEEE!

Hey now. I don't know about your store, but my store's entire front end is catching serious heat from STL/ETLs about Bullseye. When cashiers are pushing stock, we ARE pushing to POG, which is what they want. But when Flow does it, they're pushing to price point, and the front end is having to fix it over and over. I personally have spent an insane amount of time in the last month deep zoning and re-pushing Bullseye to POG, rather than on my core duties, and I know I'm not the only one that's been reassigned in that way. At ETL-GE's specific direction, not because I took it upon myself to waste time.

And of course it all just reset to Halloween, so it really does feel like all of that effort has been wasted.
AND This is where I would like to say "THANK YOU!" Your effort is much appreciated from the perspective of a team that sets planograms everyday. Bullseye's is at the front of every store so therefore it's always going to be the "first impression." So yeah, pushing to POG or having it zoned is good business. It is also appreciated because if you had to re-set the area every 6-7 weeks then yeah, organization makes the re-set less sucky and stressful. Not sure about anywhere else but setting Bulllseye while store is open bites, BIG TIME! There's even a Bullseye Brigade (A group of guests, made of mostly women) that are on speed dial when Presentation is in the area setting the new merchandise. They swoop in, hover and sometimes want to help push freight...LOL. So, Thank you for maintaining and keeping Bullseye Brand! ;)

Bullseye's is at the front of every store so therefore it's always going to be the "first impression."

If they want Bullseye to be a brand focus (frequent deep zoning, pushing to POG) then leadership needs to assign one or two TMs to own that area as their first priority, not just pulling someone who's scheduled 18 hours away from their other tasks. One can start at opening and the other can be the closer. Flow can palletize Bullseye shop and leave it on the line for them to grab and push. On slow days after Bulleye is deep zoned they can go find something else to do like push autos or zone other areas or whatever. Anything is possible if you harness the power of Kronos. Otherwise if they're not willing to cough up the hours they shouldn't whine when it looks like hell...applies to all workcenters really.

Give me 40 and I'll own it!

Not going to waste hours of our time LOCUing the lower shelves and moving all the small, light casepacks up.
Ok I understand the logic behind the thought process BUT shouldn't everyone (including the STL) have been communicated that the lower shelves were dedicated for larger casepacks? Same page mentality? Just last week a TM injured their hand. Fractured ring finger and pinky all because of heavy freight being stowed up high. Team member tried to come down the ladder using the stupid 3 point of contact rule and box slipped. TM tried to catch/save box.
I guess common sense doesn't come into play regarding safety or the thought behind "if someone other than me had to get this down, would they be able to?" All Team Members Are Not Built The Same!

Last edited:
TWhoever the fuck it is that seems to think our store is the Tardis: Hint: It's fucking not. We're coming off a remodel, just started E2E (and it's not going well). the main backroom is torn up, we were sent approximately a gazillion pallets of transition, and had 3 double trucks last week, can you PLEASE FUCKING STOP WITH THE DOUBLE TRUCKS ALREADY? We've already got pallets lining the outer shelves in the store, as well as scattered everywhere--we flat don't have space to put that much stuff.

If they want Bullseye to be a brand focus (frequent deep zoning, pushing to POG) then leadership needs to assign one or two TMs to own that area as their first priority, not just pulling someone who's scheduled 18 hours away from their other tasks. One can start at opening and the other can be the closer. Flow can palletize Bullseye shop and leave it on the line for them to grab and push. On slow days after Bulleye is deep zoned they can go find something else to do like push autos or zone other areas or whatever. Anything is possible if you harness the power of Kronos. Otherwise if they're not willing to cough up the hours they shouldn't whine when it looks like hell...applies to all workcenters really.

Give me 40 and I'll own it!
Ya know what? I actually really like this idea.

At our store we have the drive up person do drive up and bullseye’s playground. They have them come in an hour early to work on it, and leave half an hour later than closing.

That's a good idea. IF we don't have a ton of call outs at the front end the Drive Up TM gets a bit bored once reshop is sorted.

The best was when we had a dedicated driveup position. To fight boredom, we zoned bullseye. It was gorgeous! Alas, that went away. Now it's always a mess. Guest service zones when there's free time. Not much anymore.

We have one ™ who is our bullseye ™. Sometimes she comes in an hour before store open, but most of the time she’s cashier. You can always tell when she’s in because BE looks fantastic. Idk how she does it, she just has the magic touch.
I’m the Bullseye expert at my store. I’d love to come in even 30 minutes early a couple of times a week to do recovery. It’s always a mess after I’m off two days in a row.

Back