To that one Team Member - II

To that one team member: Thanks for NCNS yesterday, forcing the GSTL to ask me to extend at the very last minute, just before I was about to clock out. I don't know if you called out the day before, or if you NCNS two days in a row, but if you do it three days in a row, you will be terminated. I like your attitude and positivity, but that doesn't excuse NCNS.

To that one team member: Thanks for NCNS yesterday, forcing the GSTL to ask me to extend at the very last minute, just before I was about to clock out. I don't know if you called out the day before, or if you NCNS two days in a row, but if you do it three days in a row, you will be terminated. I like your attitude and positivity, but that doesn't excuse NCNS.
Just keep in mind that accidents happen. People end up in hospitals. I once had a coworker who had to go to court for a traffic ticket before her shift and was sentenced to jail, immediate custody.

TTOGSTM/SDTM: Hint-- you can fucking close your Salvage cart multiple times a day, you twit. I don't want to come in and take over GS/SD to Salvage all over the bins and on the floor because you didn't bother to box up your Salvage.
Also, FIND SOME BOXES!
Only time I ever got into a fight with a team member. I came in for a closing shift and there was salvage everywhere. It was just chilling in the back corner on the ground. And there was a broken down box 5 feet away!!! I kindly let her know she should try to make sure we always have a box to put salvage in and she went off about how “she had been at guest service longer than me and knows more than me, so I shouldn’t speak.” Then I cleaned guest service while she just stood there talking to the HBA TM.

She got moved back to cashier from guest service and then stopped showing up because she was mad and I’m now a GSA, so maybe she should have listened to my advice?

Last edited:
Only time I ever got into a fight with a team member. I came in for a closing shift and there was salvage everywhere. It was just chilling in the back corner on the ground. And there was a broken down box 5 feet away!!! I kindly let her know she should try to make sure we always have a box to put salvage in and she went off about how “she had been at guest service longer than me and knows more than me, so I shouldn’t speak.” Then I cleaned guest service while she just stood there talking to the HBA TM.

She got moved back to cashier from guest service and then stopped showing up because she was mad and I’m now a GSA, so maybe she should have listened to my advice?
:: laughs in Service Desk::

Good!! I can't stand "I've been here x-years so I'm better than you" attitudes. And the Service Desk TMs should not be lazy and if they start getting that way, back to the lanes with you and five points from Gryffindor!

Ttotl: look grandma get your eyes adjusted running requires movement faster than your ability to talk to me. Fyi walking with a purpose isnt the same as running. Also I am doing my job so DTOP adking what I am doing. Your a jerk and I hope you quit or get fired before Q4 because you are not needed

Just keep in mind that accidents happen. People end up in hospitals. I once had a coworker who had to go to court for a traffic ticket before her shift and was sentenced to jail, immediate custody.

Or maybe they just suck.

today I returned something that should have been exchanged (per the receipt) because I didn't feel like dealing with an exchange because our service desk had a line out the door, like 70 eaches of OPU that I needed to pick, and two drive ups on the way

it was not a video game

sue me

today I returned something that should have been exchanged (per the receipt) because I didn't feel like dealing with an exchange because our service desk had a line out the door, like 70 eaches of OPU that I needed to pick, and two drive ups on the way

it was not a video game

sue me
Hope it wasn't an air mattress. I certainly would not want to be the next person to sleep on it. For all you know someone lost their virginity on it.

This isn’t directed to one team member in particular, but I’m sick of team members who are very lazy when it comes to helping guests. I’m talking about the ones with the “whatever is on the shelf is all we have” mentality. I’ve been encountering too many lately, and even had to step in a few times. Use a tiny bit of effort to check on the Zebra and see if we have any in the backroom. It takes less than a minute.

Omg yes! It irks me to to end when they do that. Oh and when they actually do bother with the zebra they say no when its jot located in the back but says we have like 10 on hand. Dur its in the steel or still in push idiot. I went through 4 boxes of push to find leggings for a gal and she was ecstatic to get them for her grandaughter. Stop being lazy and do your damn job people

TTOETL- stop targeting me. Stop focusing all your attention on nit picking every mistake I make. You always watch me on the cameras. When I stop even for minute to say hi to a fellow coworker I get yelled at by you. I know how to do my job and do my job well. Yes, I may talk to people for longer periods but I am always working and actively doing something while I talk. Always say hi to every guest that passes by. I have been at my store for over 2 years and yet you are the only leader in the building that has an issue with me. Fuck off. I got pulled into an office and had my team lead talk to me about your “concerns”. This was the first time I have ever gotten talked to about my performance. Even my team lead told me that they were shocked when they read the email that you sent them complaining about me. I need a couple drinks after this weekend.

Omg yes! It irks me to to end when they do that. Oh and when they actually do bother with the zebra they say no when its jot located in the back but says we have like 10 on hand. Dur its in the steel or still in push idiot. I went through 4 boxes of push to find leggings for a gal and she was ecstatic to get them for her grandaughter. Stop being lazy and do your damn job people

Finding an unlocated item buried in push is really really really super duper hit or miss. Depending on how bad your store is the probability of finding it is 5% if you're lucky. The only time I've successfully found something like that after an earnest effort was in a cart of repack push in sporting goods. A guest was looking for a specific DPCI of Camelbak water bottle and I dug through 3 carts of push that were already out on the floor to find it. I only spotted it because it happened to have the DPCI printed on the box and it was broken out into a cart. Had it still been in a repack, not broken out, on a pallet somewhere in the backroom, forget about it.

Finding an unlocated item buried in push is really really really super duper hit or miss. Depending on how bad your store is the probability of finding it is 5% if you're lucky. The only time I've successfully found something like that after an earnest effort was in a cart of repack push in sporting goods. A guest was looking for a specific DPCI of Camelbak water bottle and I dug through 3 carts of push that were already out on the floor to find it. I only spotted it because it happened to have the DPCI printed on the box and it was broken out into a cart. Had it still been in a repack, not broken out, on a pallet somewhere in the backroom, forget about it.
In apparel its not that extreme the repacks are in departments more or less its mucj easier to paw through and find things. For my store its pure laziness not to go back and look. I have done this just fine since this joke of a new system. Yeah its time consuming but thats the point of helping a guest get a requested item. Corporate can fight me on the waste of payroll doing it

In apparel its not that extreme the repacks are in departments more or less its mucj easier to paw through and find things. For my store its pure laziness not to go back and look. I have done this just fine since this joke of a new system. Yeah its time consuming but thats the point of helping a guest get a requested item. Corporate can fight me on the waste of payroll doing it
Not that extreme? 😂 Between all the brands there's probably 15-20 different styles of jeans that look exactly the same, 10-12 different sizes per type, a few that are guest returns and the tape was taken off the leg so they were mistaken as a hung item and are on a hanger in the back rather than with the folded jeans due to size on the floor limits, another handful that are supposed to be on hangers but are folded in the back, someone or multiple someones who tried to be helpful by keeping like colors and sizes of all types of jeans in one box, and someone who was packing each section together and didn't notice that one pair of jeans was kids and not RTW.

So you can easily find a pair of girls' black jeggings that are supposed to be hung in a box that's full of men's tees with a few black men's jeans at the bottom, in a box that's all the way at the back of the aisle with multiple boxes and carts in front of it? Not buying it.

And even if you luck out and find the box relatively quickly, which of your assigned tasks for the day aren't getting done because of all the time you spent on that pair of jeans? Do you not care about getting in trouble because you didn't finish all your assigned tasks?

To be fair about the push thing, there have been several instances where it said we had something on hand, and I went to the push line to check. I think I’ve only had success once, lol. It’s like finding a needle in a hay stack. And I don’t think it’s worth it for the guest to wait that long for me to find it, especially since they have metered parking at my store :confused:

Back