To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
TTOBRTM: if you could stop starting FA batches and then not finishing them in the morning before SFS arrives, that'd be great.

Okay, so what was up with that? You brought me a pair of shoes, telling a nearby GSA that you needed to buy them for your brother. I scanned them, you told me to void it, and walked away with the shoes?

Ohhhhhhhhh. You were checking to see whether I was gonna scan the box or the tag. Glad I passed the test. :)

To the GsTM/Cashier

God bless your young soul, you responded to the "Additional Cashiers to Electronics" call that the Target Mobile placed, no one ever does that. I should've said responded to it on the walkie but it was so funny. What a good guy

TTOTM: I know you're new, but it is NOT acceptable to bring a cart full of reshop to Guest Service at the end of your shift that you collected while you were zoning. Make sure you leave yourself enough time to work out any reshop that you have before you leave.

We're underscheduled on the front end but we're still expected to come clean from reshop every night without anyone in hardlines helping.

TTOTM: I know you're new, but it is NOT acceptable to bring a cart full of reshop to Guest Service at the end of your shift that you collected while you were zoning. Make sure you leave yourself enough time to work out any reshop that you have before you leave.

We're underscheduled on the front end but we're still expected to come clean from reshop every night without anyone in hardlines helping.
Hardlines is expected to sort their reshop and do their defectives at the front end. If they don't, I will remind them.

That wouldnt work in all stores to be honest. The leads in my store expects us to give Guest Services our Strays from zoning. Sales Floor doesn't always have the time to sort reshop between being called up for Backup and finishing their zones. Then again all stores are different.

On the flip side, with the tasks that I’m expected to complete, another cart of reshop to sort could put me behind or add to the chaos that is a busy day at Guest Service

Sad as it sounds, I'm not sure what we do, but I think we play it by ear. I've heard the LOD tell GS sometimes to set up several carts for different areas in hardlines instead of having just a single hardlines cart. I've often gone up and seen unsorted carts containing a bunch of stuff from all over the store that GS sorts when they have a moment. But other times someone in hardlines and/or market and I are pulling stuff out of those unsorted carts and figuring out who gets what if there's a jumbled cart there when we go up to get our reshop.

I do my best to put back as much as possible and sort what I can't, do my own repairs, defectives, etc., but sometimes the store is a disaster, and we keep getting called to the lanes and there just isn't time to sort and put back all the reshop. By 9-10 at night GS is pretty dead, so they're pretty chill about sorting stuff.

Now, the dayside/mid folks who do that shit, despite being told specifically not to? DIAF. Unfortunately one of those is my near-name-doppleganger, which kind of sucks. Seriously, child, don't just leave a random 3 tier in the middle of the aisle. If you can't be arsed to sort it, at least tell someone how far you got and what that cart is, as we really don't know.

TTotl : can you stop threatening TMs With Loosing their job if they voice their opinions about your work ethic ????
And telling them that you have a list of Infractions doesn’t help either ...

TTOTM: please stop doing my job before I get there. Yes, I understand you're being helpful, but you're literally leaving your own tasks unfinished, while doing mine.
And doing them wrong, I might add.
I always have to fix what you eff up.
It's sad, because we do the same job.
Just ... please bon't do me any favors.
Because when you do, I not only have to do what you REFUSED to do, despite being scheduled to do it, but I have to fix what you did of MY responsibilities, too. Because you suck.
Please stop sucking.

Our TL has spoken to you about this before. So, stop sucking. Thanks. o_O

I am a TM and a guest. It's not my job to teach her about a brand. I'm off the clock so I'm technically not supposed to be educating you about my purchase. I'm not getting paid for that. FYI, there have been print outs posted by the time clock regarding Hunter for Target. Read it. Or Google it. Otherwise don't motormouth. Your job is to ring me up not start asking questions slowing down the transaction when there is clearly a line behind me. If I don't want to answer your question then just zip it and move on and ring me up. Is that your new thing now that you're not answering me I'm not going to proceed with the transaction? Especially when you know I'm on break. None of you were at my store to know how the cashier was so how are you able to just side with her.

Please don't come to my store and treat my cashiers like this. Thank you.

TTOTM: You are such a Queen. Thank you for being born. Our team would be much less team-y without your smiling face, shining personally, and sass. :)
Do your go-backs, eat your snick-snacks, and don't let entitled new employees be mean to you. Or just come find me and I will make them run around like a chicken with their head cut off for the entire shift.:p

Edited: typo..

TTOTM: You may have worked here longer than me, but that doesn't mean that you automatically know more than me. Your poor attitude and shitty attendance is why you aren't a Service Advocate, not because the Leaders hate you.

Get a grip, girl. (also covering a GSA break doesn't make you my boss [even for 15 minutes])

TTOTM: You may have worked here longer than me, but that doesn't mean that you automatically know more than me. Your poor attitude and shitty attendance is why you aren't a Service Advocate, not because the Leaders hate you.

Get a grip, girl. (also covering a GSA break doesn't make you my boss [even for 15 minutes])

And being a GSA doesn't make you an LOD. Lol. Some people's kids.

And being a GSA doesn't make you an LOD. Lol. Some people's kids.

There's one GSA at my store who acts like he's a GSTL. He's tried to pull me off stage and coach me, but I shut that down real quick and I heard he got talked to afterwards about leaving the lanes without anyone watching. I just want to tell him dude, stop acting like you're a team lead and focus on getting cashiers their breaks on time (he's awful about that)

Ttotm: no it is not because of the color of your skin that no one will help you in your new position , it is only because you are a bitch !!! You burnt way too many bridges ....good luck ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back