To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess who conveniently got told today they need to follow the prompts and can’t override anything no matter what :mad: enjoy your spoiled milk and shattered glass
This does not make sense. For instance, why would we donate a box of strawberries?

Yeah but ETLs don’t hang in the break room usually in fact i don’t think I’ve ever seen one in my stores

Really? Where do they eat? Usually our 2-3 ETLs in store eat together in the breakroom. Presumably they have some eye-contact version of rock, paper, scissors to determine who has to go out if there are LOD calls while they're on break.

The old and new leadership rooms aren't great for eating--at best tiny cubes, with little space for anything but a computer & (maybe) phone. The breakroom is actually a better environment for dinner.

They have offices? Our STL, HRTL and SR ETL-Food have offices, all other leadership is grouped together in a tiny cube farm.

ETA: Actually, the Food SR ETL does not have an office at present, as it's been taken over by the HR ETL due to remodel. Not sure if he's getting it back, actually.

STL, Log, SF, HR ETLs and the Plano SrTL have offices, meanwhile the TLs just have a long desk, and they'll eat there too sometimes. Our stl likes to eat in the food court lol

Don't give me fucking closing shifts, I'd rather not have the hours.

And can HR get their fucking shit in order and update the goddamn schedule with the swap-shift

TTOTM Yes, I do think it's creepy that you pocketed a defected bikini bottom because the woman who returned it was "really hot", do you really think that's normal? As a female TM, I'm baffled why would you even brag about that to me.

Let AP do the work and figure it out. All they need is that they selected merchandise that was supposed to be toss and take it with them. With no intention of doing the right thing.

I didn't really get the impression that he stole it, more like he wanted to sniff it. He's done that before with other clothes. Maybe it's an AP issue just to take it in your pocket for a few hours while you work, though.

I didn't really get the impression that he stole it, more like he wanted to sniff it. He's done that before with other clothes. Maybe it's an AP issue just to take it in your pocket for a few hours while you work, though.

I'm pretty sure it is an AP issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back