Archived Wellness Discount Finds

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a mobile coupon for $1 off $5 Simply Balanced purchase (excludes dairy). Text OFFERS to 827438.
Thanks for this tip. But when I signed up for mobile coupons, it said my first coupons would come within a couple of weeks.

This promotion hasn't been mentioned, to me at least. What exactly is C9?

C9 is the activewear (work out clothes) brand in men's/women's/boys/girls clothing.

There's also hand weights/various exercise equipment that's C9 in sporting goods.

Oh, ok. Thanks! I usually buy Danskin brand from Walmart cause it's cheaper lol. But maybe with all these discounts I can afford to shop at Target. Slightly related, my partner came in to pick me up from work and needed to get a grocery item. I was so pissed about having to spend so much on said item, knowing if we just stopped at a regular market it would be cheaper. I am cheap.

The SB dried cinnamon apples are great also. Nice and chewy. Anyone want me to try anything for them?? I'll try anything once (well... almost anything)

Do the big Pumpkins count towards the 30% off? They are labeled as produce after all?

I would say so. They technically are.

I want to try so many SB products, I'm eager for the 10/11 deli transition at our store. Lots of new SB stuff coming out

Simply balanced dried mango : $2.99 ( 5% cartwheel, 20% tm ,10% tm ,5% redcard ) ,final price $1.98
Il You but 3 and use $1 off of $5 mobile coupon , they are down to $1.65 .
my favorite snack on the run !

I have always loved SB dried blueberries and cherries. I use them with Greek yogurt and add granola. SB makes a good granola and plain yogurt. Healthy and cheap

BTW I'll post a pic later but self checkouts tell you to bag the 20% discount LOL

Yeah I noticed that. If you use the wellness discount it thinks it has a weight and wants you to bag it. It won't let you skip bagging it or overriding it with a TM number, also wont let you emergency POS void. I had to completely restart the SCO haha.

Not sure if there part of the Discount or not... but if you see these at your store, grab them. There really good ;)

mojo_dcac.png

Yeah I noticed that. If you use the wellness discount it thinks it has a weight and wants you to bag it. It won't let you skip bagging it or overriding it with a TM number, also wont let you emergency POS void. I had to completely restart the SCO haha.

I found that out the hard way. Made the GSTL real mad when it happened..hah

Ive stocked up on c9 leggings and grapes! I love this ive been on a healthy kick for a month now

There's 25% off c9 in cartwheel this week! I learned the hard way that it does not work on outerwear. Gotta pay attention to the fine print lol. It was a great saving on the c9 leggings. Just over half off by my calculations.

Also for some reason I didn't expect the wellness discount to work on outerwear, but it does and it works for kids and baby's c9 as well. So that's pretty awesome. Got me, my mom and my toddler niece coats this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back