Archived Wellness Discount Finds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some c9 bras are half off.

Side story: a bunch of my co-workers in so thought the wellness thing was only for the month of October lol. They told a returning tm that she missed it (after she asked because she learned of it in orientation). So I had to write a note to them and attach it to the fitting room desk. Once everyone knows, I'll pull it off. I think the way it was announced with the fitbit thing was confusing, maybe. Idk

I only found out about this wellness discount because of this site. My store hasn't mentioned it at all. I took it upon myself to tell my entire team so they can all take advantage of that 30% off.

ive been picking up winter clothes lately. got a light jacket, a rain jacket, a down jacket, and thick gloves. i think the total for all 4 was 77, regular price for a guest without cartwheel or shopping clearance woulda been 190

Guys the SB dried fruits are buy 3 get one free and it's also 5% off on Cartwheel

With all the discounts (TM, CW, Wellness, and RC) I got 4 bags for about 7 bucks (total without the discounts would have been ~14) I highly recommend the freeze dried strawberries and mixed berries they're so good

Guys the SB dried fruits are buy 3 get one free and it's also 5% off on Cartwheel

With all the discounts (TM, CW, Wellness, and RC) I got 4 bags for about 7 bucks (total without the discounts would have been ~14) I highly recommend the freeze dried strawberries and mixed berries they're so good

Thank you! I put those things in oatmeal. I make my own "instant" oatmeal jars (oats, dried fruit, sometimes coconut shreds or chocolate chips) because I miss breakfast a lot, otherwise. Got the idea from Pinterest. I just add boiling water then close the lid for a while then boom, breakfast.

I need a proper winter jacket, only have a denim jacket and it's frosty outside.
any C9 jackets in red?

There's no red C9 jackets, but the women's Merona fleece zip ups are on sale for $10. They should be on a folded table in the core knit shop of ready to wear.

My favorite is the dried mango.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back