Archived What information/data does Target collect about you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is probably more directed to ETL's/STL's/DTL's. If you wanted to lookup information/data on a team member. What is collected? I know there's attendance records, price challenge scans, etc. But what is the complete list?

The thing I hate is the coaching binder. I think it's ridiculous that they keep the coaching information in there but yet we are not allowed to have copies of anything. The coaching forms actually say not to show or give a copy of the form to the TM.

An ETL who later it got fired (unrelated) once left the coaching binder on the counter in the TMC where anyone could have read it.

I don't like the fact that the ETLs leave the file s on the computer where they have written ppl up. For example, under files ( on the computer) you will see. Jane coaching, or Sue final warning attendance. There were probably about 10 of these for various team members...I wouldn't click on them to read them. However, when I told a fellow team member..she later clicked on one and it said file not found. So, I guess they left the shortcut or something like that .

I don't like the fact that the ETLs leave the file s on the computer where they have written ppl up. For example, under files ( on the computer) you will see. Jane coaching, or Sue final warning attendance. There were probably about 10 of these for various team members...I wouldn't click on them to read them. However, when I told a fellow team member..she later clicked on one and it said file not found. So, I guess they left the shortcut or something like that .

Funny, I just found a shortcut to a coaching saved to the desktop of one of the computers in TSC a few days ago. Way to go, ETLs.

Funny, I just found a shortcut to a coaching saved to the desktop of one of the computers in TSC a few days ago. Way to go, ETLs.
Yea this is the norm at my store. A call to integrity about failure to keep private info like that secure would straighten them out..

Same at my store. Several of those left on desktop where any TM could pull 'em up & read 'em.
BIG leadership fail.

The thing I hate is the coaching binder. I think it's ridiculous that they keep the coaching information in there but yet we are not allowed to have copies of anything. The coaching forms actually say not to show or give a copy of the form to the TM.
Might want to give your states Labor people a call. there may be laws that require the employer provide copies of such things if requested.

They are violating the Information Protection best practice. Those all should be saved on mySite, which requires you to log in like 40 times to see a file

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back