Archived What's the grossest thing you have ever seen/ found at target?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today I got to clean shit sprayed on the wall, floor, and toilet. It was kinda dried so I had to spray that blue stuff on it and let it soak. Some 'lil kids were in there and they lolled @ me singing my impromptu turd cleaning song.

CA rawks!

Attachments

• PeopleLikeMyPower.jpg
    PeopleLikeMyPower.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 60
Yeah, code browns are the worst. I would think they men's room would be worse than the lady's room. But it just isn't the case. It seems like almost every day there is some woman that goes into the lady's room and poops all over the floor and or wall and toilet. It's so disgusting, it isn't even funny. We also had a guy one time that apparently waited way to long to go to the john and there was a nasty log on the carpet right outside of the men's room last summer. He went into the stall, took his boxers off with feces all over them and just left them on the floor and apparently went commando shopping after he left. God that was a mess, it's a wonder nobody stepped on it and smeared his poop into the rug. I have no stomach for that stuff, but some kind of code brown happens at least once a day at my store. And of course you have the people that just never flush the toilet. Is it some kind of satisfaction they get or something for leaving their crap for other people to have to look at when they go to use the bathroom? You have to wonder if they do that in their own home? It's gross, people are such pigs.
oh my gosh what the hell is wrong with people? People who make messes like that I just wish would be forced to clean it up. oh well one can dream right?

Today I got to clean shit sprayed on the wall, floor, and toilet. It was kinda dried so I had to spray that blue stuff on it and let it soak. Some 'lil kids were in there and they lolled @ me singing my impromptu turd cleaning song.

CA rawks!

And you're wearing a skirt because......?

il_570xN.760065825_7hc7.jpg

I have a fresh one that may just top some of your shit stories...

Today, an elderly woman shit all over the floor, toilet and walls in the ladies' restroom, then continued to shit herself throughout the store from the front-end all the way to the fitting room. I didn't think it was possible for someone to shit so much in one go. Then, her caretaker who is with her proceeds to vomit out of disgust all over a clothing rack in Softlines. What a fucking nasty mess.

I have a fresh one that may just top some of your shit stories...

Today, an elderly woman shit all over the floor, toilet and walls in the ladies' restroom, then continued to shit herself throughout the store from the front-end all the way to the fitting room. I didn't think it was possible for someone to shit so much in one go. Then, her caretaker who is with her proceeds to vomit out of disgust all over a clothing rack in Softlines. What a fucking nasty mess.
Oh good lord....

It's not a bodily fluid story but it's still pretty gross.

Doing Guest Service, lady wants to return a breadbox, says it's not keeping her bread fresh. Then proceeds to pull out a bright green, furry block she says is a loaf of bread, and insists I inspect it and that the bread box did this because it's so hot and muggy (it hasn't been) and gets seriously offended and pissed at me when I stupidly suggest that it possbibly maybe isn't entirely the bread boxes fault (look, lady, I took high school biology. Mold does not grow that fucking fast).

And then she left it on the counter.

Today a box smeared with spaghetti sauce and white, fuzzy mold came off of the GM truck. I'm guessing when the DC loaded the truck a jar got smashed and in the awful heat we've had the last couple days...yeah.

I don't know how but someone found a way to poop against gravity by pooping up the wall.

Starbucks cup found behind a fixture had been there so long it was chunky.

I had two things that made me cringe. One was a woman who handed me her boob money. Pulled it straight out of her cleavage. It was sweaty and gross. The second was someone's huge wad of gum on a shoe. Like... Really people?

Boob money is the worst. I had a boob credit card at the service desk, covered in slime and smelling of musk. I really did not want to take it from her, but this was prior to the POS upgrade where the guest has to swipe their own card.

Boob money is the worst. I had a boob credit card at the service desk, covered in slime and smelling of musk. I really did not want to take it from her, but this was prior to the POS upgrade where the guest has to swipe their own card.

I would have dropped it into the floor, and reached under the counter for the clorox wipes ;)

Another team member was telling today about a guest that just made in the front when she had the "Hershey Squirts." Guess she was the store a while, as she needed help finding the brand, type, fabric, and color of underwear she had on.

Who is responsible for cleaning up trash that spills out from the compactor? It's pretty gross out there and I was asked to do it but there's no way I was setting foot in that mess!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back