Archived Who watches the cameras??

Status
Not open for further replies.
So...as I've posted in a earlier thread I'm new at Target. I'm doing overnight logistics and I've been working with this one guy for the past couple of days. This guy..with absolutely no worries at all opens up chips..soda..candy and w.e else and eats it. So my question is there anyone watching these cameras during the hours in which the store is closed? He is a TL too!! I'm like wow...my guess would be no since he's never been confronted. Personally I'm not snitch so w.e. he does is his business...I just make sure to keep my distance.

So...as I've posted in a earlier thread I'm new at Target. I'm doing overnight logistics and I've been working with this one guy for the past couple of days. This guy..with absolutely no worries at all opens up chips..soda..candy and w.e else and eats it. So my question is there anyone watching these cameras during the hours in which the store is closed? He is a TL too!! I'm like wow...my guess would be no since he's never been confronted. Personally I'm not snitch so w.e. he does is his business...I just make sure to keep my distance.

A call to the hotline would make someone watch the cameras

No one "watches the cameras" unless they anticipate actually findong something.

It is your business unless you want the company thinking you are a thief too.

We've got fun and games.
beerchug.gif

Tl could be paying for it later. Don't call hotline. Talk to your Etl or ap on your concerns, document all events. Ap could be building a case, as @Go To Six says.

Yeah, you need to have a conversation with the APTL or ETL-AP. If he is eventually caught, and they find out you knew about it and didn't say anything, you could be in trouble as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back