Archived Wifi

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the other thread, I posted the privacy info. I can't recall breasts being an issue but then I don't routinely look up breasts during my lunch break. I'll give it a whirl tomorrow. I do know that objectionable (to Target) sites are blocked. A guest asked me to help her upload her pics to a sketchy "dating" website and Target wouldn't let us. ;)

We automatically collect information about your use of the Wireless Service ("Service"), including:

Utilization data — e.g. # of users of Service by Store
Session data — e.g. length of session
Type of device — e.g. iPhone, Blackberry
Browser data — e.g. browser version, IP address
Store data — e.g. address of store where device used
Use of Target services — e.g. mobile coupons redeemed
Device ID number
With your consent, we also collect:

Web sites and pages visited — e.g. target.com, google.com
Ways we use the information we collect include:

Internal Operations — e.g., enhancing the effectiveness of the Service, analyzing how the Service is used, and improving our stores and mobile experience
Legal Compliance — e.g., assist law enforcement and respond to subpoenas
Marketing — e.g., banner ads, mobile coupons
With Your Consent, Enhanced Marketing and Analytics — e.g., deliver personalized marketing (such as relevant coupons based on the sites and pages you visit) and perform additional internal analytics (such as competitive analysis).

and by privacy, I mean you have none.

Which brings up another question....will ap be monitoring what sorts of sites are being accessed?

WiFi is on at my store, and I've not been told anything about monitoring it.

In fact, I'm pretty sure most people don't know we have it, either.

I learned recently that Home Depot has WiFi as well.

We just got WiFi enabled at our store. It's pretty slow (2-5 mbps) but definitely usable. Works for me.

To see if the password still admin but then I quit. They log ip numbers and route traffic to other areas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back