MEGATHREAD 2018-2019 Store Modernization Megathread

[OPINION] How do you feel about these changes?

• I like them.

• I dislike them.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Just find a TL that trusts you to change your status in the register. One of my old TLs did it for me a few years ago before they left. I only use it when necessary. It comes in handy.

I think I'll do that actually, thanks. My STL is currently the one overseeing Electronics funnily enough, and I really don't think he'd have an issue with it.

No more breaks anymore so the break room is now turned into a safe space to cry. Videos of puppy dogs and kittens will play on the TV. Milk and cookies will be served. Time spent and supplies used in the safe space will be deducted from your paycheck. A safe space expert will now own the break room.

Of course this will still be displayed prominently

beatings-will-continue-until-morale-improves-3.jpg

Who’s sorting repacks and softlines?
You have two softlines processors and everyone sorts repacks. First tm on priority one side cuts them all open and each tm on down the line takes their merchandise for each U boat as needed. We start with an empty repack on U boats to sort straight into. Softlines repacks are sorted into hanging, non hanging and shoes by the time they reach the end of the line.

Even I have no idea. I have read all these modernization threads. But I didn’t hear anything from my store though!

Just got out of a meeting with my STL. Turns out, Brian Cornell made a deal with the demon cthulu in order to compete with Amazon. And, in return, Cthulu asked for the livelihood of half of Target's Team Members. Obviously Brian couldn't state this publicly, so he had his team come up with a way to do this discretely. They called it Modernization.

Had one with my stl. With whom I get along quite well. Just a regular consumables tm. The etl hr is also doing them. And the questions were like they took the best team survey and had you give verbal answers instead of disagree or agree

As I pull out my 1st volume of fuck-ups by leadership notes complete with pictures. and the thud it makes when it hits the desk. Please! Let's get it going!

Only 1 softlines sorter?

What about 3s, 4s, and combos? Who and when are they being sorted?
Threes are sorted into bed and bath on a flat that is half of each with hardware, home decor, etc going to their corresponding U boat. With fours the pets and chemicals get pulled out on the pp1 side and then they go to housewares. Combos likewise we pull out checklane candy to Bullseye and sporting, toys, food, etc as the repack gets to each area's U boat. By the time a repack gets down the line it's sorted.

Back