Archived 6:30am Orientation (Flow)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's in a few hours; I'm excited!

I was instructed to come in for orientation on a truck day (and to wear red+khaki), so I assume that I will have a bit of training too.

But the trucks come at 6:00am. Assuming that orientation lasts a few hours, what can I expect to be trained for today (as the shift will be almost over)?

For Flow TMs who have been scheduled for orientation outside of store hours: What was your day like?

Also, is "side of store" (where I was instructed to meet) a ... specific place (like with a door or something)?

It's in a few hours; I'm excited!

I was instructed to come in for orientation on a truck day (and to wear red+khaki), so I assume that I will have a bit of training too.

But the trucks come at 6:00am. Assuming that orientation lasts a few hours, what can I expect to be trained for today (as the shift will be almost over)?

For Flow TMs who have been scheduled for orientation outside of store hours: What was your day like?

Also, is "side of store" (where I was instructed to meet) a ... specific place (like with a door or something)?
I think by now (7:30 AM ET) all of your questions have been answered, in person. Please let us know how it went, and welcome!

I'm sure by now you are already deep into your orientation so I hope you are enjoying the first day. My orientation was on a different day from my first day of actual training. Orientation was videos and paperwork and training was pretty much shadowing a tm. Depending on the part of the line you are on during truck unload, your first day may feel a little overwhelming. Everything will take time so try not to stress. Just have a good attitude and you will be fine =) Good luck!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back