Archived AE2013 discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously, shut up. There was a document on sharepoint (most likely on HROps, I believe) which outlined the costs, scenarios, and projected wins/opps for doing so. Please please please pull your head out of your butthole.

Won't happen. 95% of what is on sharepoint is hypothetical and never happens. HQ employees are encouraged to put up whatever ideas they have on there no matter how unlikely they are.

*sigh*
Here we go again....
At the risk of revealing my store, some of this is already at the early-stage of implementation.

Who in the store as access to AE2013? Is there something on workbench that an HR team member can access? (Or at least get a peek?)

This. Overnight TMs should be able to have access to their HR. I can see having an HR TM overnight on a regular or semi-regular basis, but not necessarily the HR TL or ETL-HR - though they could do an occasional overnight so the flow team knows that they really do exist.

I agree with this strategy better, a HR TM would offer great communication, if a HR TL is needed for a specific issue then the TL can schedule accordingly for it but not add an extra TL the whole overnight process, unless of course they want to do it in stores that have 2 HRTL's in which case im all for i as the stores i been to its overkill. Same reason at my store I opt to close atleast 2 times a week to meet and greet the closing team.

Won't happen. 95% of what is on sharepoint is hypothetical and never happens. HQ employees are encouraged to put up whatever ideas they have on there no matter how unlikely they are.

no everything, just what followed last years trends such as position mergers and org charge cuts, but from what I have heard at our district office most of the changes this year are more focused on balancing workload and streamlining processes rather than killing off positions, and mostly in the really high vol stores. Low Vol and ULV are running at bare min. anything less will jepordize the companies brand rep. Already have some stores closing with 1-2 TM's.

Hey all, when you get a chance... check out JAS.

On the "Supervisory" page which lists all of the TL positions, scroll down to the bottom. Tell me what you see!

Hint: Human Resources TL (Overnight)

Was anything listed for PATL position? Only reason I ask is about 2 months ago, my STL asked me to compile a detailed list of things I've done (visiting stores, training people, inventory co-captain, etc), then a couple of weeks after that, asked for my Leadership Status as well as copies of my Business Walk, and after those were submitted, she asked for my past 2 review scores. She told me 2 weeks ago that she had to speak to me, but had to talk to my HR-ETL firs. I'm just wondering what this could be about.

Was anything listed for PATL position? Only reason I ask is about 2 months ago, my STL asked me to compile a detailed list of things I've done (visiting stores, training people, inventory co-captain, etc), then a couple of weeks after that, asked for my Leadership Status as well as copies of my Business Walk, and after those were submitted, she asked for my past 2 review scores. She told me 2 weeks ago that she had to speak to me, but had to talk to my HR-ETL firs. I'm just wondering what this could be about.
Perhaps you may be offered a SRTL position? Our store just promoted a TL to SRTL.

I'm not sure since we have 2 Sr.TLs plus the Replenishment Key Carrier, but again, who knows. The HRBP was in my store the other week reviewing my Tool Kit with myself and my STL. I just wish that I would be told something.

I'm not sure since we have 2 Sr.TLs plus the Replenishment Key Carrier, but again, who knows. The HRBP was in my store the other week reviewing my Tool Kit with myself and my STL. I just wish that I would be told something.

OOh..please let us know. Now I'm very curious. It doesn't sound like a bad thing tho..

I heard something about corp lowering the amount of FBP's in the groups depending on how long or how mature P-fresh store are.

I heard something about corp lowering the amount of FBP's in the groups depending on how long or how mature P-fresh store are.

This probably will happen in 2013. There was talk of it last year, but never happened. Honestly, there are A LOT of FBP's. I feel like it is something that districts could absorb.

Good chance, you will get the job.

This probably will happen in 2013. There was talk of it last year, but never happened. Honestly, there are A LOT of FBP's. I feel like it is something that districts could absorb.

Happening in my district right now. Our former FBP came into my store and replaced our Sr. ETL Food that relocated and a person took over for him as FBP but he is doing 3 districts instead of just ours.

My store has 6 GSTLs and 3 GSAs. Want to know how many SF TL my store has?

Thats awfully wasteful.... I could see 3 or 4, but 6 is just plain stupid. I take it the GSAs don't do anything except Cash office and cashiering? lol.

Sounds like your STL and District Leaders are trying to place you on the PPA grid and also looking at you to promote. They might be look to get you into a succession plan for the district. Same thing happened for me... I suggest asking your STL. Demonstrate Courage, they love that!

Sounds like your STL and District Leaders are trying to place you on the PPA grid and also looking at you to promote. They might be look to get you into a succession plan for the district. Same thing happened for me... I suggest asking your STL. Demonstrate Courage, they love that!

I had inquired about it a few times when she told me that she had to speak to me. The first time I asked about it, she said that she was still waiting to hear back from 1 person (guessing it was HRBP). The second and third time I inquired about it, she said that she had to speak to my HR-ETL first before saying anything. Currently, she's in MN with the rest of the STLs for the company conference and won't ne back till Monday. One of the ETLs who knows about it can't believe that she hasn't told me yet, and as much as he would like to say something, he was told not to, and that my STL would be the one to inform me. Just aggravating and eating away at me, this "secret" that's being kept. Hopefully next week she will be ready to say something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back