Archived Am I done for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probaly so:
2 callouts
one late

two compliance and maybe a third depends if 7 to 12:30 am under compliance In NYC?

Last edited:
If you're on a final warning, yes. If you're a seasonal TM, yes. If you're still under your 90-days, probably. If no to any of the those, no.

Get a watch or phone with an alarm. Cause the compliance hits - if it isn't something crazy that caused it - not really an excuse for it. My store can live with the call outs and being a bit late if it is not a habit but the compliance? Yeah no..

only two compliances! I'm in NYC and the HR says compliance hits on the sixth hour

Get a watch or phone with an alarm. Cause the compliance hits - if it isn't something crazy that caused it - not really an excuse for it. My store can live with the call outs and being a bit late if it is not a habit but the compliance? Yeah no..

Yup the OPs store may be different but compliance is a ticket out at my store. For starters as a 5 hour state people are told to take it either at 4 hours or 430. Not 4 45 so that takes away the "guest stopped me" excuse and even if they did it shouldnt take a whole 30 minutes to get to the timeclock.

ETL HR also specifically tells you to set an alarm on your phone and excuse yourself

Call outs are not the end of the world. Way better than a NCNS and if you are a good worker otherwise, most stores can live with a few.

Multiple cmpliance and NCNS show you dont care so dont expect to stay long.

How do you keep hitting compliance?

only two compliances! I'm in NYC and the HR says compliance hits on the sixth hour
Right but that's two more than you should have. One of them can be explained as a mistake by a new team member who doesn't understand the policy, but not the second.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back