COVID-19 Any other stores being cleaned out of cleaning products?

Pushed 15 pipos today and now I’m off. How the hell you run out of toilet paper and paper towels too. Today was a line before store was even opened wtf

Attachments

• 544FE865-8AE2-446D-AB32-6A053A72950A.jpeg
    544FE865-8AE2-446D-AB32-6A053A72950A.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 73
  • 28C27189-E9D5-4EE1-93BA-BDB135C7DBBA.jpeg
    28C27189-E9D5-4EE1-93BA-BDB135C7DBBA.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 70
At my store, in a state with no known coronavirus cases, we've been out of hand sanitizer for about 4 days. Ran out of disinfectant wipes except for Ever Spring yesterday. Now there's only a couple dozen Ever Spring left on the shelves. Paper products are a little low but we aren't out of anything. Canned food and cases of water have been getting hit pretty hard.

The target I was shopping at was way busier than normal, but decently stocked. But unfortunately a school teacher just got diagnosed after working 2 weeks post cruise. So tomorrow I think I'll stock up, because the shit is going to hit the fan in my city.

The target I was shopping at was way busier than normal, but decently stocked. But unfortunately a school teacher just got diagnosed after working 2 weeks post cruise. So tomorrow I think I'll stock up, because the shit is going to hit the fan in my city.
Lol get there at open cause we run out by 10am what we get on our truck

We're getting 3 double trucks this week. I don't know how much of the coveted supplies we'll be getting.

At least is good my store got rid of cleaning crew 2 years ago lol

Attachments

• IMG_0582.MOV
    13.4 MB
I live in a state with a low population and no known cases of the virus (there are cases in nearby states though). I think the stock on cleaning supplies, paper products, and so on is still good at the grocery store I work at. Also, it looked good at Walgreens when I was there early Saturday evening. That being said we were told on Saturday to wash our hands more often than not and to make sure we cleaned our produce carts at least every four hours. We were then told to make sure we were cleaning ALL touch surfaces (including, but not limited to doors) at least once a day, if not oftener. Someone I knew from my time at Target told me that they felt that that was a bit extreme, but I then told them I ended with Strep throat and I could have easily gotten this at work, as another produce clerk had kids with strep last week. I was scheduled off yesterday and have a note excusing me for today. Also, I just texted my boss and the rest of the produce crew to let them know I most likely will be again out tomorrow.

Be safe, stay well, but don't go crazy.

No known cases in my state either (had a bit of a scare with two people in my county tested, but they came back negative), but we aren't able to keep certain things in stock - hand sanitizer, alcohol & aloe gel (so people can make their own sanitizer), face masks, gloves have been out for weeks. Canisters of cleaning wipes are low, but other things seem mostly ok. Trucks have been larger than usual for this time of year but no extras or doubles so far. Nice to get a smallish one today so we can catch a breath.

I’ve got 1 pallet of upup paper towels still no TP :/
I got 20 Pipo’s today , it’s past noon and we are out yet again . Hopefully tomorrow’s double bring some more . I also got 200 hand sanitizer but a lady bought it all while I was on my lunch lol

I haven't worked at spot for about 9 months but I'm sure the chem and paper backstock is getting more empty. Has anyone noticed this happening?

Back