Archived Best Team Survey starts today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Odd, my store never makes a big deal about it, I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing. I took the survey and answered it the same way I answered it last year, neither disagree or agree, don't knows, and the occasional agree.
They tell us don't click the neither option because it counts as a negative. I don't let those godless commies tell me what to do.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Had all of my TPS's take the survey in the AP office. ETL HR came by and asked me to make sure all the AP met with her before they took the survey. The look on her face was priceless when I told her everyone already took it.
I know we are all anti- union, but they have to know running this in this manner is hella sketchy...

Team leaders had a sit down with STL and HR about the results. I wasn't told any details except it was not good. Can't wait to hear all about it.

Team leaders had a sit down with STL and HR about the results. I wasn't told any details except it was not good. Can't wait to hear all about it.

We were told all about how we had really high participation but nothing on the results.. Which means they were bad.. So I know we won't hear a damn word about it. Like last year.

Results were available last wed. We were told there's a lot to dig through but chat sessions will be happening...which means we didn't do as bad as last year.

TLs had a sitdown with the STL. I would love to have been there and listened to the bullshit he spewed, when clearly the results were a reflection on him. ETL's have had open negative discussions about him in front of me before, and the guy seems like he has a dagger hidden behind his back at all times (but upfront he acts really nice) which is even WORSE.

I was told my ETL and STL got pretty bad results, but HR and the LOG ETLs came out looking great. Which is how it should be.

TLs had a sitdown with the STL. I would love to have been there and listened to the bullshit he spewed, when clearly the results were a reflection on him. ETL's have had open negative discussions about him in front of me before, and the guy seems like he has a dagger hidden behind his back at all times (but upfront he acts really nice) which is even WORSE.

Sounds a lot like my store.

I asked and evidently ours was better this year than last. With the changes to the questions... honestly not surprised.

They say the BTS is anonymous but it's not! They make notes of who took it and when and HR reviews it in that order.

They say the BTS is anonymous but it's not! They make notes of who took it and when and HR reviews it in that order.
HR doesn't get to see individual results. They see scores broken down by workcenter and by type of team member (etl, TL, and the rest). They're keeping track of who took it because they want to make sure their participation percentage is 100. Hell, I have a team of about 10 people and I'd still make a list to keep track of who took it or not because I wouldn't know who to follow up with when I see that only 8 people took it. Imagine doing that for well over 100 people, some of whom might only work once or twice per week.

Well my store finally told us the results. .. they were really bad especially logistics. ... so now all the TLs are doing stay interviews. ... and our STL went on a random LOA ....seems weird
What's a "stay interview"?

Still have not heard one thing about ours. First time they havent talked about it since I have worked there. I am assuming we had really bad results which isnt suprising. Alot of our Logistics team is a joke..yes LOGISTICS TEAM, AKA almost EVERYONE who works under that workcenter and it is a blackhole of stealing hours from the rest of the store which alot of people are pissed about. I think there is some broken process in there as well because there are amazing, great team members who work under that but ya, LOGISTICS is def straining our store.

What's a "stay interview"?
It is pretty much abother survey... the ETLs are making all there TLs ask team members these questions (and write down there name and what they say).... pretty much like... do u think u r important to the team?... do u feel like your skills are bring used?... what can we do to make u stay etc? Pretty much I think they are trying to find the negative ppl so they can get rid of them

It is pretty much abother survey... the ETLs are making all there TLs ask team members these questions (and write down there name and what they say).... pretty much like... do u think u r important to the team?... do u feel like your skills are bring used?... what can we do to make u stay etc? Pretty much I think they are trying to find the negative ppl so they can get rid of them

My old HR ETL had to go around and do these last year. Of course no one really answered honestly since it wasn't anonymous and that ETL was part of the problem. She quit like a month after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back