Service & Engagement Can I speak to a manager?: A front end thread

Every few nights, I check to see what new features have been added to the GS button. Not much thus far tbh.

New Quick Connect SodaStream Canisters available for SodaStream Exchange. Current Canisters will continue to have a Blue color. The new quick connect canisters for the newer model SodaStreams will be colored Pink. Exchanges are Blue for Blue and Pink for Pink.
565D9663-D0F7-475B-80B7-52483E99DE42.jpeg

I really wish there was a color bar distinguishing the waiting (already here) orders vs the ones on the way. And if the ones that went past the 2 minutes, flashing color bar….that would be even better.

For stores without dedicated DU areas/teams, it’s a bit rough bc we don’t have dedicated payroll to DU and this clearly is meant for stores with that kind of set-up.

no it’s old it’s been like that for way over a year now. you are supposed to be using myday
I use both my work and my day. Just curious if we aren’t supposed to use my work, why is it still available? Shouldn’t they delete any apps were it supposed to use?

I use both my work and my day. Just curious if we aren’t supposed to use my work, why is it still available? Shouldn’t they delete any apps were it supposed to use?

MyWork is still necessary. Mainly defecting things out and reporting mispicks. It also comes in handy to check if an item is going to be delivered soon because that info hasn't made it into MyDay's Item Details info. (Please, put in it devs. So helpful to know.)

Last edited:
When closing registers I am noticed that when I press "load start funds" I now get a message that it could take up to 5 minutes to load. The same message happens if "remove funds" is pressed. What is this? I don't have time to wait like that.

I back out and press banking again and the original start fund button shows up.

Back