Service & Engagement Can I speak to a manager?: A front end thread

Posted this in myday thread but wanted to make sure all the S&E peeps saw it:

Starting next week you will be able to report fraudulent coupons in myday, as well as coupons/circle offers that should have worked but didn’t (dpci was missing from offer) via myday help chatbot. :)
Cool.... because every checkout advocate has a myDevice

Cool.... because every checkout advocate has a myDevice
No, but TL should and they can report, or GS can. Personally I really look forward to reporting fraud coupons to get them blocked lol
Noticed a typo with the old POS. “Target Red earnings” should be “Circle earnings”. Lol.
red was the pilot name for target circle! they changed it to circle bc red was too confusing with redcard

Anyone else noticing that sometimes when going to the Banking screen, it is blank? Its been happening more frequently lately. The only fix I have found is rebooting the register.

Anyone else noticing that sometimes when going to the Banking screen, it is blank? Its been happening more frequently lately. The only fix I have found is rebooting the register.
Yes, several times in the past week when banking the lanes. Also, sometimes when I sign in the screen is a tiny little square in the upper left corner.

I know we all have our moments where we hate target but can we just talk about how good Spot made Order Pickups from a guest standpoint?

I just moved and Walmart is the closest grocery store by quite a bit so I tried to do all my shopping through OPU. Not only is there a fee if your order is below $35 but You need to make a pickup window and from there You have like x amount of time to add stuff to that existing order. Jesus christ it is just so BAD.

I've done a drive up at Whole Foods and you couldn't delete anything off your order once you put it in. You also had to choose a time and those times went fast. It was frustrating. I won't do it again.

I did a pick up at WF. I needed 5 lbs of beef to make chili. They were out so gave me 2.5 lbs of a more expensive meat. WTF. I needed 5 lbs, lol. You have to do the return through Amazon. All in all, a pain in the butt.

Walmart's pickup system is so stressful. I never know if I have to go inside or if it's automatically curbside for all orders. And Walmart takes a lot longer to have orders ready. Target's OPU system really is the best.

Idk why Target decided to make adding alternate pickups to Drive Up orders so difficult. So many calls come in for guests that need help.

For drive up orders specifically they need to be added as a shopping partner on the guests account first and once that person has accepted can a shopping partner for an order be changed. The option doesn’t even appear if the guest has no shopping partners on their account. This is so confusing to guests.

Order Pickup orders allow you to add either shopping partners or anyone that isn’t a shopping partner.

Question for the Target phone app experts, are you able to transfer guest calls outside of the store?

For example transfer them to another Target store or to the Guest Relations 1-800-440-0680

Back