Service & Engagement Can I speak to a manager?: A front end thread

The other day we were out of stock of a sale item and a guest got mad at me about it since it was a no rain check item.

She turned to the lady behind her and was loudly like THATS FALSE ADVERTISING clearly trying to get agreement.

The lady she turned to says, without missing a beat, “actually ma’am I work in advertising and I can confirm it’s NOT.”

And the look on the woman’s face was worth more than my entire months paycheck

The other day we were out of stock of a sale item and a guest got mad at me about it since it was a no rain check item.

She turned to the lady behind her and was loudly like THATS FALSE ADVERTISING clearly trying to get agreement.

The lady she turned to says, without missing a beat, “actually ma’am I work in advertising and I can confirm it’s NOT.”

And the look on the woman’s face was worth more than my entire months paycheck
Nice

Every time I had to literally leave the building to bring out a drive up I pictured someone going through self checkout and scanning like a banana in place of their dyson vacuum

When my store is extra, extra short handed on the front end the LOD is informed. When that annoying honk goes off, the LOD is on the walkie asking if we can get that or not. If not, they've got someone else hustling their butt out there.

usually we just have a GSA run out drive ups when our OPU person is on break/busy

it shouldn't take more than two minutes (max) to get from the store to the guest's car and back into the store

Every time I had to literally leave the building to bring out a drive up I pictured someone going through self checkout and scanning like a banana in place of their dyson vacuum

lmao our AP caught someone trying to give themselves a banana discount on a Roomba the other day. He got up in their space and they all of a sudden "changed their mind" and left the Roomba at GS. So yes that is exactly what will happen

lmao our AP caught someone trying to give themselves a banana discount on a Roomba the other day. He got up in their space and they all of a sudden "changed their mind" and left the Roomba at GS. So yes that is exactly what will happen

but why isnt the roomba spider wrapped

but why isnt the roomba spider wrapped
Maybe for the same reason the $150 baby kangaroo carriers and the $100 baby monitors aren't wrapped. Somebody forgot or somebody didn't think things through and assumed it didn't need it.

We don’t Re-spider wrap at GS. That’s up to hardlines/electronics to make sure their junk is secure.
It’s shouldn’t go into reshop unprotected! TMs are able to steal too! If it’s a big item like a dyson or drone it’ll get wrapped but if it’s small it’ll just go into the lock up drawer and our electronics team come up after their lunches like the softlines team does and we give them their reshop. Trust no one!!!

Last edited:
Back