Service & Engagement Can I speak to a manager?: A front end thread

Hey guys wondering what y'all think about this video:

Mega couponer bothering team members.

She went in to cause an issue. If you look at her You Tube acct, she records herself going into different businesses. AP should have said he was Asset Protection and not security. Found this online. Article Detail Page - http://help.target.com/help/TargetGuestHelpArticleDetail?articleId=ka4i0000000EEiUAAW&articleTitle=What+is+the+difference+between+%27per+purchase%27+and+%27per+transaction%27+when+using+coupons%3F

Last edited:
Hey guys wondering what y'all think about this video:

Mega couponer bothering team members.

The lady with the coupons was correct. The cashier, GSA and ap are all wrong. You can use one coupon per item and 4 identical coupons per transaction. I’m sure she was entitled to a gift card with her purchases which is why she wanted them all done in one transaction. I’ve done it myself if the shampoo I use is on sale.

The lady with the coupons was correct. The cashier, GSA and ap are all wrong. You can use one coupon per item and 4 identical coupons per transaction. I’m sure she was entitled to a gift card with her purchases which is why she wanted them all done in one transaction. I’ve done it myself if the shampoo I use is on sale.
While I agree with you and the guest and they should have just let her use her coupons, Target also does state we reserve the right to limit the use of coupons for any reason so if they really wanted to they didn’t have to take any. That being said it’s kinda embarrassing that, that many TMs are uneducated on the coupon policy they are supposed to be enforcing

Lol had a guest the other day who cursed at me because I couldn’t “uncancel” her OPU. It was cancelled bc she was out of town and couldn’t come in. like ah yes let me hit my uncancel button and grab your stuff from the uncancelled orders pile.

When I told her t.com would be the only people who could even possibly honor the price she paid on Black Friday... she cursed at me some more.

Lol had a guest the other day who cursed at me because I couldn’t “uncancel” her OPU. It was cancelled bc she was out of town and couldn’t come in. like ah yes let me hit my uncancel button and grab your stuff from the uncancelled orders pile.

When I told her t.com would be the only people who could even possibly honor the price she paid on Black Friday... she cursed at me some more.
You need to get an uncancel button. It’s magical!

I’m honestly sick of order pickup. All the coming in before its ready, placing the order then just grabbing it themselves, never reading their emails so when an item from their order was canceled they try to tell me it’s missing from their order, not being able to find orders because of the untrained seasonals not knowing how to do anything, getting yelled at all day for literally everything. I fucking hate it so much

I’m honestly sick of order pickup. All the coming in before its ready, placing the order then just grabbing it themselves, never reading their emails so when an item from their order was canceled they try to tell me it’s missing from their order, not being able to find orders because of the untrained seasonals not knowing how to do anything, getting yelled at all day for literally everything. I fucking hate it so much
yes !!!! and all our locations were so full that we had to add one all the way across the store that we are expected to leave the desk unattended while we go run and grab it! it’s constant running back and forth between 4 locations - 2 are close, 1 is medium, and the one is a hike. it’s exhautsing! especially because the guest expects it to be ready and waiting for them.

all our orders are in the wrong location or multiple locations, but they only scanned it into one. we’ve complained, but my store couldn’t care less about the front end. so frustrating that a guest embarrassingly made me cry while screaming at me about her order pickup taking too long to grab the other night. it was a long frustrating night and i just started crying, which made me more annoyed and she felt no sympathy and continued to yell at me.

Last edited:
Today a guest started screaming at me because I wouldn’t price match the 40% off bed and bath deal online for stuff that she had 1) already bought 2) bought at a different target 3) she used the 20% off coupon that you get from BF and wanted to return all the stuff and repurchase it and then get the 20% off again (lady you forfeited your coupon when you used it at a different store like I literally don’t have any more) and I just was like no you can order the stuff you want online the deal is still going on like wtf and she just started screaming 😂

yes !!!! and all our locations were so full that we had to add one all the way across the store that we are expected to leave the desk unattended while we go run and grab it! it’s constant running back and forth between 4 locations - 2 are close, 1 is medium, and the one is a hike. it’s exhautsing! especially because the guest expects it to be ready and waiting for them.

all our orders are in the wrong location or multiple locations, but they only scanned it into one. we’ve complained, but my store couldn’t care less about the front end. so frustrating that a guest embarrassingly made me cry while screaming at me about her order pickup taking too long to grab the other night. it was a long frustrating night and i just started crying, which made me more annoyed and she felt no sympathy and continued to yell at me.
Same thing at my store, the nearby locations at GS are only for drive ups, that’s how many of those we have and those need to be closer to guest service so they can get out the door faster. Which means all of our OPUs are in rooms hella far away it takes me like a good 2 minutes to speed walk there, then I have to look for it, then speed walk back it can easily take 5+ minutes. Not very efficient.

makes me relieved to know the shopping center i’m in won’t let us do drive up... yet. i’m sure target will find a way eventually.

it makes me laugh because we have drive up bags hanging around and occassionally they get used for order pickups.

makes me relieved to know the shopping center i’m in won’t let us do drive up... yet. i’m sure target will find a way eventually.

it makes me laugh because we have drive up bags hanging around and occassionally they get used for order pickups.
Lmao our only bags for OPU atm are drive up bags. Like they say something about drive ups on the outside. And we don’t have drive ups. And we’ve been using these bags for weeks 🙈

I overheard on the walkie that OPU bags are very much backordered. We can't get them for a month or two. So, we use driveup bags too.
That explains it. We're completely out of the red bags and have been using the white drive-p bags all week. We also, just in the last week, had to double our space in GS for bagged orders, plus have pretty much taken over the TSC.

This! OPU is the future and the store treats it like the ugly step-child. We are having the same issues as your store, and I bet others are as well. We have all these orders being picked up with many of them in the wrong location. So, now the one person scheduled at the desk needs to take 5 or more minutes to find the order. This all on top of all the other tasks we need to accomplish.

Back