Service & Engagement Can I speak to a manager?: A front end thread

So I’m sure stores with the remodeled Guest Services have noticed that hold space behind the wall is still not big enough for all these orders coming in.

We’ve been doing our best to clear out old orders and etc. Here’s my question, so what do you do with orders that either 1) Don’t have a label on it with the order number or name of the guest or 2) Are an old older, that is no longer in MyGo, but can’t verify if it’s been fully canceled or a RTS

I was going through a couple of orders that didn’t have information on them, I tried scanning them with a PDA through the MyFA and nothing popped up and then when I went to MyGo, I didn’t see a name, so can we go ahead and reshop it or is there another way to second check that before doing so?

Also, how do you guys manage your reshop and defectives when it’s very busy, we have bins behind the wall but with it being so chaotic we’re trying to find a way to organize as we sort through busy times and then can come back to that later on

So I’m sure stores with the remodeled Guest Services have noticed that hold space behind the wall is still not big enough for all these orders coming in.

We’ve been doing our best to clear out old orders and etc. Here’s my question, so what do you do with orders that either 1) Don’t have a label on it with the order number or name of the guest or 2) Are an old older, that is no longer in MyGo, but can’t verify if it’s been fully canceled or a RTS

I was going through a couple of orders that didn’t have information on them, I tried scanning them with a PDA through the MyFA and nothing popped up and then when I went to MyGo, I didn’t see a name, so can we go ahead and reshop it or is there another way to second check that before doing so?

Also, how do you guys manage your reshop and defectives when it’s very busy, we have bins behind the
wall but with it being so chaotic we’re trying to find a way to organize as we sort through busy times and then can come back to that later on

The PDA can no longer help you. If the order still has the full name go to advanced search in mygo and search there. It'll tell you if that order is active, canceled, or picked up.

If it has no name (and no order number), as far as I know, there isn't a way for you to check the status. Your safest bet would be to leave it there for 8 days and then reshop it.

Also, how do you guys manage your reshop and defectives when it’s very busy, we have bins behind the wall but with it being so chaotic we’re trying to find a way to organize as we sort through busy times and then can come back to that later on
We abandoned bins, and are back to using carts.

I was about to say, our IGS is piled to the max with OPU bags and they’ve started stuffing extra into the hallway in front of the AP office

I had a guest yesterday return a shirt, and she timidly went "Okay, I understand if you won't accept this, but I took the tag off." The tag and the item were in perfect condition, just detached from one another.
Probably the most wholesome return I've ever processed.
I love these guests “hi I bought this iPhone cord 2 minutes ago and it’s broken but it’s already opened but I just want an exchange but I totally understand if you can’t I’m so sorry omg”

ok why does Sodastream keep sending us refills? we have like 5 boxes and they keep sending us more! (yes I confirmed on hands were correct)

it seems like we either have none or 1000
this was us over the summer. we were getting box after box in. it was insane. we couldn’t keep them all up at guest service since we had so many. now we have none. we get a box or two in and the go so fast. then we are without them for like a week to a week in a half.

this was us over the summer. we were getting box after box in. it was insane. we couldn’t keep them all up at guest service since we had so many. now we have none. we get a box or two in and the go so fast. then we are without them for like a week to a week in a half.
Make sure to audit numbers and check that none are back stocked. For a hot second at my store the BR team kept backstocking them.

We started backstocking the baby bags when we needed that space for FA hold locations. We stuck a shelf label for them on the back of the registry desk, and the GSTL drops in an EXF for them when they need more. It's worked fairly well for us, honestly.

We started backstocking the baby bags when we needed that space for FA hold locations. We stuck a shelf label for them on the back of the registry desk, and the GSTL drops in an EXF for them when they need more. It's worked fairly well for us, honestly.
question how do you have enough to backstock (yes we RFID counts)

question how do you have enough to backstock (yes we RFID counts)
We always get sent a TON for some reason. We keep a couple under the desk in the locking cabinet by the printer (we give out maybe 3 or 4 a week tops) and the rest go at the top of the softlines aisles in the backroom. I think we have like 30ish back there right now.

We always get sent a TON for some reason. We keep a couple under the desk in the locking cabinet by the printer (we give out maybe 3 or 4 a week tops) and the rest go at the top of the softlines aisles in the backroom. I think we have like 30ish back there right now.
we get a box in and within 5-10 days it's all gone.

THE new Christmas target gift cards (not the white kind from GS) have a BARCODE to scan underneath the sticker instead of typing in the access code! Yes!!!!!
Not just the holiday ones, but all the ones produced in Q4 2018. I've seen some baby and wedding ones too. Gone are the days (soon) of wrong access codes!

Back