Service & Engagement Can I speak to a manager?: A front end thread

Wow that's the complete opposite of what my district wants. When I was writing the schedule my DTL wanted SCO the first ones opened and the last ones closed. So we'd open up 4 right at open and then the other 8 once it got busy (and then the reverse at the end of the night).
Same here. Let's hit that store for late night run!

So I’m sure stores with the remodeled Guest Services have noticed that hold space behind the wall is still not big enough for all these orders coming in.

We’ve been doing our best to clear out old orders and etc. Here’s my question, so what do you do with orders that either 1) Don’t have a label on it with the order number or name of the guest or 2) Are an old older, that is no longer in MyGo, but can’t verify if it’s been fully canceled or a RTS

I was going through a couple of orders that didn’t have information on them, I tried scanning them with a PDA through the MyFA and nothing popped up and then when I went to MyGo, I didn’t see a name, so can we go ahead and reshop it or is there another way to second check that before doing so?

Also, how do you guys manage your reshop and defectives when it’s very busy, we have bins behind the wall but with it being so chaotic we’re trying to find a way to organize as we sort through busy times and then can come back to that later on

According to the OPU page on workbenches, myGo is the source of all truth. What your looking to do is called auditing RTS.

When my store got SCO several years ago, our front end grid went from 1.5 pages (non Q4) to just over half a page. Maybe the hours were deployed elsewhere in the store, but front end was decimated.
Based on what? I mean, you say that as if it's a fact. What do you base that on? Did you do a survey?
Im going based off stores in my district including mine. Two stores just got SCO this passed summer and they noticed their cashier hours stay the same plus earned additional hours for SCO. My store added 8 SCOs a couple years ago and the same thing happened. We sit around the same amount of hours in the cashier pool but now earn open to close coverage for SCO.

added 8 SCOs a couple years ago and the same thing happened. We sit around the same amount of hours in the cashier pool but now earn open to close coverage for SCO.

Your store has the same amount of cashier hours as a few years ago? I can't even see how that's possible in view of the fact that the hours given each year tend to be trending downward. My store comped up quite a few percentage points this year and there are less cashiers up front than 2 years ago.

Maybe your store's leadership is deploying them differently than other stores then?

Your store has the same amount of cashier hours as a few years ago? I can't even see how that's possible in view of the fact that the hours given each year tend to be trending downward. My store comped up quite a few percentage points this year and there are less cashiers up front than 2 years ago.

Maybe your store's leadership is deploying them differently than other stores then?
No I’m not saying exactly the same as a few years ago but there was no drastic drop or obvious decrease that would be because of sco. We stayed pretty much the same with the standard increase and decreases seasonally

Im going based off stores in my district including mine. Two stores just got SCO this passed summer and they noticed their cashier hours stay the same plus earned additional hours for SCO. My store added 8 SCOs a couple years ago and the same thing happened. We sit around the same amount of hours in the cashier pool but now earn open to close coverage for SCO.

Your district is not most stores. Most implies not just a 51% but a supermajority if not more than that.

I have a question...I'm a seasonal cashier with another seasonal cashier coworker who is a bit of a shithead. He never cleans up after himself...drops the things covering gift card access codes onto the floor instead of in the trashcan directly in front of him, leaves all this hangers and reshop sitting there when he leaves...in fact today when his hanger bin got full at one register...he moved to a new register so he didn't have to deal with it. I closed tonight so I cleaned up both of his workstations! He will leave empty bottles and other trash lying there too. Its very annoying. Should I keep my mouth shut or remind him that he is supposed to clean up before he leaves? There's literally a guide on each lane that tells the cashier what to do before they leave too. So annoying.

I have a question...I'm a seasonal cashier with another seasonal cashier coworker who is a bit of a shithead. He never cleans up after himself...drops the things covering gift card access codes onto the floor instead of in the trashcan directly in front of him, leaves all this hangers and reshop sitting there when he leaves...in fact today when his hanger bin got full at one register...he moved to a new register so he didn't have to deal with it. I closed tonight so I cleaned up both of his workstations! He will leave empty bottles and other trash lying there too. Its very annoying. Should I keep my mouth shut or remind him that he is supposed to clean up before he leaves? There's literally a guide on each lane that tells the cashier what to do before they leave too. So annoying.
Tell your gsa.

GSA is a sweet gig though I cleaned a pile of literal shit off the floor today
We have a serial shitter at our store And she hits the store at least twice a week. Why tf haven’t we banned her yet? She’s trails her diarrhea all over the sales floor all the way down to guest services and photo lab before sh leaves. AP says there’s nothing we can do. Lol!

We have a serial shitter at our store And she hits the store at least twice a week. Why tf haven’t we banned her yet? She’s trails her diarrhea all over the sales floor all the way down to guest services and photo lab before sh leaves. AP says there’s nothing we can do. Lol!
I’m pretty sure your AP is wrong in this instance. Especially if the person is known for doing this in store there’s gotta be something they can do, because that creates a health hazard for both team members and guests. They could at least give her a warning about trying to contain her, uh, bowel issues.

I’m pretty sure your AP is wrong in this instance. Especially if the person is known for doing this in store there’s gotta be something they can do, because that creates a health hazard for both team members and guests. They could at least give her a warning about trying to contain her, uh, bowel issues.

Intentionally doing so is actually illegal and I’m guessing that in some circumstances it can constitute assault (by contaminated bodily fluids). So yeah there is something they can do about it but they just don’t want to deal with it

Back